Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

Yes it sucks,I wish someone from Ubisoft would at least acknowledge whether this is even a mystery or we're just wasting our time, I'm going to go check out Vinland, if I find anything I'll post it here ,see ya Asgaedian

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

@duskdragon56496

they did in fact say so, on twitters its mentioned we are on the right track.

Main problem with these forums is that i cant keep the 1st post up to date, that way it would be much easier.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

I'm gonna be a party pooper and officially quit wasting my time on any possible mysteries in Valhalla. The discovered ones are too convoluted. This isn't an MMO - content should be realistically playable and discoverable by all and not require meta gaming. Hints at undocumented lore in games like this are fine, but I'm not gonna waste weeks wandering around an empty world on the off chance I solve a mystery, especially since one seems to need the collectors edition and a degree in cipher decryption.

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

thats fine. at this point in time there is nothing left to do within the game and i understand what your saying.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kreutzgang Of course! Have fun doing other things! 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 Possibly, maybe even probably, but I like a wild goose chase... Some people seem to have glitched into a hidden area with a gate, but I haven't seen a screenshot, so I don't know what to make of it.

The developers brought it on themselves that most of us assume that something that isn't directly obvious must be bugged. But not everything is...

• Asgardian02

@hroozenbeek

well they confirmed on twitter that we as an community are heading in the right direction with these runes findings, so..

So yeah we can figure some stuff out and try somethings or we can wait a few weeks and watch the solution online.

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

ok I just returned from Vinland ,figuratively of course, I didn't find much but I did find something interesting.I went to the cairn stone mystery in Vinland which is by the largest lake,That cairn stone is the same spot where the fenced overlook is in Laylas time.On that same stone there is nothing written yet,but, if you go down a little further you'll see 2 very odd birch trees about 20 feet apart,by the birch tree agaist the stone is Eivors future grave,here's the interesting part, there is a white mist coming from the ground just like the one where people think Ragnors dagger is.Those mist are showing where Ragnor died, and the one in Vinland is where Eivor dies. You have to use Odins sight to see them but they are definitely death sites!

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

Just caught up with this and reading another thread. I have not looked/investigated this but I have seen mentioned noise/music at certain said runes. Attacking or hitting seems to yield nothing so I was wondering does blowing the horn whilst near them do anything?

• Asgardian02
  • Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

white mist as in something to interact with as with edibles, arrows etc?
    screenshots are always good 😉

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

I've tried uploading screenshots but it keeps saying the picture is too big,I did take a photo in the game though with the same name as duskdragon, it shows the exact location,they're not interactable, I think it's just showing the exact place they died

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, how do you upload pictures?

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

i am using the snipping tool from windows 10. Press windows button+shift+S
    then save that and upload it.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 That's cool! I will go there later today. I would prefer literally, but because of the corona-pandemic and the curfew I too will keep it figuratively. 😉

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

@hroozenbeek lol...Well said

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

I'm on xbox one, does it work the same way?

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

i u have acces to windows 10 i would say so.

Play on PC, so i can help you only from that end.

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

Alright I'll try again

• Asgardian02

according to the devs we are on the right track with these runes, and if it has something to do with 9 worlds of which 2 are in the game, i think looking there for a clue makes sense, no?

Suggested Topics