ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MissM16
    214 posts

@isuwhat

I don't know who he is : /

To see him...

You have to visit the spot when two NPCs from the mystery nearby respawn (they come back and light the figure's pyre and they just sit there talking)

Just walk around the area and the smoke figure appears. He "follows" Eivor with his gaze and spins around watching him. If you get too close he dissipates. Also, you cannot see him if Eivor lights the fire or when the pyre is unlit. Keep an eye on the area until you see the 2 NPCs there with the figure's fire lit.

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@missm16 wow very cool, i live in real life Sussex and nothing like that ever happens! ha ha

• MissM16
    214 posts

@isuwhat

lmao!

We have to draw the line at standing all day on rocks and starting fires in real life xD

• MissM16
    214 posts

@tchester1980

Sorry for my potato PS4 loading time

@3:25 are some normal synch points without shakes

• B00MSIE
    401 posts

Probably already mentioned before, but why do you hear a sound coming from the rune while you are drunk and it is night?

I had it with te festival while I travelled drunk to the rune near Ravensthorp previous time and could redo it now and it still does it?

I recorded it this time:

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@b00msie it's not the rune,it's the metal deposit that make this sound,you can hear it anytime.

• B00MSIE
    401 posts

@outlander1982

lol, must have been drunk myself 🤪

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Yes, I think this remark is connected with that world event. This is just one of the many instances where we get leftovers from previous quests or events in the game.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

So my friend, due to the fact that we have a real Sussex player here on the game, we can directly ask you some multible questions 🙂
    Do you know from historical point of view, why Ubisoft used this snake figure in Cent? Do have some sagas at home? Do you know, that there was something which Ubisoft could use and interpret as a snake figure?

undefined

If I remember right, there we no snake figure found in Cent only this Hulk (Suthsexe) and this small house dragon (Hamtunscire).

• B00MSIE
    401 posts

@outlander1982

Rechecked it and the metal deposit was already gone, normally the sound is not there anymore and with surround sound on I feel it comes from the rune

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@b00msie I don't know wich platform you play on but wearing headphone make you hear quite a few sound that you don't hear otherwise,like in ac2 I can find the feathers quite easily with headphone,they make a sound that you can hear while behind another building,you won't be able to do that on a couch with a tv.

You can hear the metal deposit even if you collected the iron.

• B00MSIE
    401 posts

@outlander1982

I use a surround system or wear dolby atmos headphones, but this does not work well with valhalla, so it is difficult to point where sounds come from. In dolby Atmos supported games this is very clear.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Oh my dear MissM16, thank you for the clip....

I think, we have to collect for you to buy a new device..... Oh, sorry, I forgot, there is no new PS5 and you can't buy one at the moment 🙂
    Sorry MissM16, but I do not have these shakes on PC. But I will confirm it just right now also with a clip for you 🙂

As you can see, I cannot reproduce your "earthquake" on the fast travel points
    Like so many things, I am unable to repeat it. You seem to have a different version of Valhalla than we do

Apropo potato:
    And this is what it looks like if you have installed on PC a fast NVMe M.2 SSD when loading!

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@b00msie this is very weird that you can't hear it,my setup is nothing special,I use a cooler master mh752 connected to usb port,nothing extraordinary or expensive and I can hear it on every deposit on the world map.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

I can confirm that. Normally I played with my speakers for daily missions or farming stuff.
    But if I do new missions / quests or something important regarding runes, I switch to my headset. I do not use a gaming headset due to the weight and complexity from mic, I use the Bose QuietComfort 35 with the active noise cancelling. This is great to hear sounds what you normally cannot her. It is also much lighter as normal one

---- This is now not any advertisement for Bose, only my experiences in GAMES with this device ----

• fiinix00
    15 posts

Hi everybody!

Might be new, but i have followed this mystery for quite a while now, which of i now have a lot of pictures from glitchhopping with Basim (extremely hard and frustrating controlling X Y Z coordinates tho, buggy).
    From what i and many may have discovered is that each Odin rune has a room behind it, altho it seems that each entrance has a large stone covering the entrance which may move away in some way, best seen in Ravensthorpe (walkable floor visible).

Ever wonder where Yggdrasil and Valhalla is located, and the fight with Odin? In modern time world! (Elevator clearly visible from outside the blob complex)
    Ever wondered what The Reader looks like? Apparently a dude in his underwear with green eyes lmao, Desmond Miles, idk? (Does not look like him compared to Google images?)
    - The Reader room appears/disappears when walking around in Valhalla, distance based it seems.

Freya(?) seems to be lootable hanging from Yggdrasil when glitchopping (got gold)

Excalibur seems to be exactly below Stonehenge, altho the entrance to the cave is not.

/Steven

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fiinix00

Hello Steven,

first of all, welcome to the GANG 🙂

Nice pictures you share here with us. Basically I ask myself, how do you get them? I would not be able to catch such pictures on my PC (maybe I´m not the youngest gamer with such perfect skills).
    On the End, what do you tell us with these pictures?

One question to you: Is Valhalla an instance in a specific map or located in England, Asgard or somewhere else? The pictures shown above looks like an other environmental!

I think we all know that some areas are instantiated and accessible somewhere, such as the one cave in Well of Ur in Asgard where the little wolf Fenrir hops out.
    I also thought to myself that Valhalla must be instanced somewhere, but so far we had only found this one room in Asgard that was not accessible from the outside and even our best GLITCHER did not get in there.
    I would say we should look for this "trigger" or possibly an object that activates the whole caves at the runes or with which one can interact.

Thank you again for these pictures. Nice to see that

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@missm16 I can see the patterns on the cave ceiling too. But I'm not sure if they are to be interpreted as Isu signs. Those look different. Maybe this is just a texture that has been 'cut' in some way. In any case, the cave is the location of one of the Treasures of Britain and those are related to the Isu, of course (Excalibur). So even of these patterns are of Isu origin, there already is an explanation for that.

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@tchester1980 well firstly, where i actually live in Sussex according to Ubisoft is in the sea! They added a massive spilt in the land and added the large water that goes into the sea, so a few things are not as is in the real world, mostly the coast line is not all high like that with cliffs. Dover has them and some in Dorset but mostly its flat along the south coast

as for the chalk figures, yeah there are quite a few well known ones in the UK but in Kent no snakes:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/the-stories-behind-kents-huge-chalk-landmarks-227266/: (https://kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/the-stories-behind-kents-huge-chalk-landmarks-227266)

https://www.wanderlust.co.uk/content/giant-chalk-hill-figures-england/: (https://wanderlust.co.uk/content/giant-chalk-hill-figures-england)

• MissM16
    214 posts

@tchester1980

Oh sure, rub it in with your Isu speed loading times j/k 😜

Yeah if you guys don't get the shakes then it's a glitch : /

I don't have a special version of the game btw. I only have the Standard edition on disc xD It doesn't get any more basic than that lol

Suggested Topics