Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• O4jays20oos
    4 posts

Hy does any one what to do with die old cellar bug?

• MichalDK...
    143 posts

@thesmio

to the left of The Saint Denis is a hidden underground crypt with encrypted Isu information

• MichalDK...
    143 posts

The Saint-Denis Temple was an Isu temple located beneath the commune of Saint-Denis in France. Until 1794, the temple housed the Head of Saint Denis, a lantern fueled by the power of an Apple of Eden. The temple could not be accessed without the relevant key; any attempt to pick the door open would cause it to emit a lethal energy blast.
    At some point in the first half of the 12th century, the temple was found by the abbot Suger of Saint-Denis. Using the knowledge gained from the Apple of Eden housed within the lantern, Suger created the Eagle of Suger, a powerful sword adorned with a golden hilt.
    In August 1794, Napoleon Bonaparte directed a contingent of French soldiers and raiders, led by Philippe Rose, to Saint-Denis to find the temple, after having previously acquired the key to the temple's main doors. Despite the efforts of the former Assassin Arno Dorian, the raiders managed to enter the temple, though they were ultimately routed by Arno using the power of the Head of Saint Denis. After making his escape from the temple, Arno sent the Apple of Eden to Al Mualim in Cairo and kept the Head as a memento.

• MichalDK...
    143 posts

As for the numbers: we have 4 numbers. From hexadecimal decimal conversions, they are: 782, 3962, 37, 3101 converted numbers to roman numerals in case they need to be used as some kind of code to open something. Like a sundial puzzle in Origins. Here's what I have: 782 - DCCLXXXII 3962 - MMMCMLXII 37 - XXXVII 3101 - MMMCI 37 is prime and the highest common divisor of 3101 and 3962 is 7 (giving you 443 and 566 if you divide them by 7)
    this one is very uncertain and i doubt it is actually correct but here's an interesting fact. There is what is called the Englishman's Greek Concordance, sometimes called Strong's Concordance, each number represents a word in Greek with the New Testament.

• MichalDK...
    143 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TheSmio
    80 posts

@michaldk I created a thread for the Saint Denis mystery, so I'll respond to you there, it will be better imo (Unsolved Saint Denis mystery - the secret quest in Siege of Paris | Ubisoft Forums)

• MichalDK...
    143 posts

Kassandra from Odyssey back too Valhalla in 3 DLC Odin's IIIusionary Rune more info from Kassandra soon

• MissM16
    213 posts

@tchester1980

Hi 😊

How are you? I hope you're doing well.

Well I have some good news for you, I think I found your missing horse vendor. Apparently he wasn't kidnapped, he's just taking a (very long) walk...

• azullFR
    1115 posts

@missm16
    @Tchester1980

about "walking away" vendors (some stables never had horse vendor from the beginning of the game...) :

(I'm gaming on 2 accounts)

• MichalDK...
    143 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MissM16
    213 posts

@azullfr

That's hilarious! 😂

I just read your thread and I think you're right. I don't think it's a glitch... the vendors apparently have a life. They like to take long walks, work in other towns, and even switch careers LOL!

I found another one yesterday. I'll post the video in your thread.

• Shovelator
    156 posts

Hey guys,

I just came back after a long break and finishing both DLCs...

As far as i can see, there hasn't been any progress on solving the mystery? 🙂
    Does anyone mind giving me a recap on whats been going on? This forum is kinda hard to read through 😄
    Any news from devs? Any new runes? Last thing i remember was a Twitter qoute from Darby, that there was ineed something but we will need to wait some time

Cheers

• TheSmio
    80 posts

@shovelator At this point, it seems pretty much guaranteed that the Odin runes are related to Odin eye (the artifact you get during mastery challenges). So, as of right now, we are waiting for the mastery challenge quests to continue.

• MichalDK...
    143 posts
  • MichalDK...
    143 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • thegardener25
    129 posts

I just watched AndyReloads latest video. It's similar to most of his videos, in that he talks about leaked information found in the game files. In this latest vid, there is a lot of information about the Odin's Runes! He reckons that quests relating to the runes will likely drop after the next TU (1.4), & if the updates keep to the 5 week schedule, then the update should be on the 9th November, which is 1 day before 1 year mark since Valhalla launched. On the year after Odyssey's launch, we got a free winged horse. But I'd be glad to finally get to what's behind these rocks!

Obviously, we can't be 100% certain that the contents of the video will come to pass, but it all seems feasible to me! I've posted a few of his vids on the forum before, & I'm not generally that bothered about spoilers (usually if the info is scant, or it's big WELCOME NEWS, like Kassandra making an appearance), but I'm having slight regrets about watching this one. So I won't post the vid, because if it's true, I'll probably get banned. However, if anybody is curious, just do a youtube search for andy reloads, the vid was only released about 10 hrs ago.

• MichalDK...
    143 posts

NEW Odin Rune Info In 1.4 Update

• thegardener25
    129 posts

@michaldk Yup. That's the video I was talking about! It all seems pretty plausible, so you could've given a warning about potential spoilers!

Suggested Topics