Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

Manius's Sanctum Tomb of the Fallen in the sanctuary we see a wall with marked tombs, after conquering them, I returned to it and instead of the markers of 4 fallen tombs I saw 4 holes, strange to Odin's eye, and below it is like a well blocked for opening sometime but in Boudicca Tomb Eivor found the artifact... she said " Hasm " Why did I say That? There must be some place where these words are useful ?? " Hasm " which in Arabic means " Definitely " the origin of the artifact has to do with Egypt

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

" Hasm " Why did I say That? There must be some place where these words are useful ??

• Crush1402
    46 posts

@michaldk

You can also find an artifact in Venutius and Cassivellaunus tomb. Both at the end when you're at the zipline, you just gotta jump off of it. Also if you jump of the zipline at venutius tomb, there's an entrance where you find some sort of grave and 2 letters from hildiran.

• thegardener25
    157 posts

@crush1402 & @MichalDK When Eivor picks up the Cassivellaunus artefact, she says, "oaenosod". & "rhobtoras" when she collects the Venutius artefact. I've got no idea what these words mean. Maybe we'll all find out in 12 months time perhaps!!??💩

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

@thegardener25 Why did I say That? There must be some place where these words are useful... " Hasm " " oaenosod " " rhobtoras " these words have meaning but we are missing 2 undiscovered tombs in England and 3 in Ireland we need Kassandra or Rollo's help and Odin's eye from Hildiran in solving this puzzle.Maybe oaenosod rhobtoras in the Indian language

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

@crush1402 in Manius' tomb near Raven's Landing, this rock map with the location of the tombs, after discovering these 4 markers, holes were created to match these artifacts or Odin's eye, which perhaps at the very end opens this mysterious well below, we need to get the rest of the artifacts it seems to me that these mysterious artifacts will be after getting all the key with the eye of Odin to open this well in the tomb of the trap maker Manius

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

There must be some place where these words are useful... these words are interesting there must be a place where we have no idea where to use these mysterious artifacts access the animuss may soon translate these Isu words or each is in a different language "Hasm" in Arabic means Definitely we don't know the rest of the words because we don't have a rest of these mysterious artifacts. Dawn of Ragnarok expansion said that Eivor is not finished with Odin yet, may it not take so long to resolve it

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

as we know in Vinland there is the Eivor tomb and the mysterious wall in which you put the Isu glowing ball its like the same openings similar to those in the rock map of Manius of the Isu trap-maker my suggestion or Odin eye open this in vinland maybe

very exciting which of these artifacts opens the gate in Vinland and the mysterious well in the tomb of Manius

• MichalDK...
    159 posts
    1. Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst

Isu Language 3 Words " Hasm " " oaenosod " " rhobtoras

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

The Future Of Assassin's Creed Valhalla Interview With Post Launch Producer Jose Araiza

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

Get Basim Sword before it's gone for limited time now

• MichalDK...
    159 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

so this mysterie with the runes has never been solved then?
    No word from ubisoft either, what a let down..

• bielik01
    1306 posts

@asgardian02 yeah, it was (kinda). Beneath the runes there are the tombs of the fallen.

• Asgardian02

@bielik01

so the runes are some sort of tombstones and thats it? Jezus,, no weapons no armor no nothing.
    Why wouldnt the devs just say so instead of letting so many ppl search for nothing..

• bielik01
    1306 posts

@asgardian02 well... you get the Fallen Hero armor. And there should be two more tombs in England. We'll see what those artifacts do, once we collect all of them and bring them to Manius's Sanctum.

• Asgardian02

@bielik01

is there a guide fot this? it takes to much effort to scroll through the entirety of this post to find all the locations..

• bielik01
    1306 posts

@asgardian02

starting 1:42

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

A Mysterious Teaser Featuring Layla? Crossover DLC strange voice Randvi ? encrypted sound and image Spectrogram another puzzle?

• MichalDK...
    159 posts

FULL Isu Language Translation From the Dawn of Ragnarok & Assassin's Creed Crossover Stories

Suggested Topics