ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MichalDK...
    176 posts
  • MichalDK...
    176 posts

http://www.accesstheanimus.com/Isu/IsuLanguageHub?fbclid=IwAR2O5NAGGdIdVhfnm2QU4iwRu8LBCwFT-trmHDEOU31o5ene28isfzmkczs: (http://accesstheanimus.com/Isu/IsuLanguageHub?fbclid=IwAR2O5NAGGdIdVhfnm2QU4iwRu8LBCwFT-trmHDEOU31o5ene28isfzmkczs)

• thegardener25
    177 posts

@michaldk OK, you posted a link. But what's amazing?

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

@thegardener25 The Isu Language Hub contains all the officially released texts, each with their romanization and translation, and a big section dedicated to all the Grammar Rules we could gather!
    Our Isu Language Hub contains an automatic converter that will turn numbers from the Isu system to the decimal and hexadecimal ones and viceversa
    Our Isu Language Hub also contains two dictionaries (English - Isu and Isu - English) where you can find all the established words, and when / where they appeared

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

now we have the option of translating words in Isu, in addition to an automatic converter that will convert numbers from the Isu system to decimal and hexadecimal and viceversa cool stuff if you have any texts to translate in Isu into English, Isu Language Hub will help as well Automatic Numbers Converter like this Numbers in St. Denis Mystery

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

https://www.

Dawn of Ragnarok Eivor & Odyn Elven Runes will be available in this expansion!!

Hell & Back... Mada F*ck

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

In the Dawn of Ragnarok Expansion found the Wooden Stick ? there is somthing weird ? wooden stick to chase away shadows at night ?? its must be something more about this

do we have something in Nordic mythology a reference to a wooden stick to chase away shadows at night ??

• SpirantCrayon22
    1678 posts

@michaldk

I wondered what that was about, too.

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

puzzling message provokes reflection wooden stick to chase away shadows at night this weapon cannot be improved enigmatic mysterious stick. There must be something more to it, the funny message of a wooden stick. The shadows appear in the sun during the day, but at night ? The Wooden Stick grows stronger at Night. Very Mysterious

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I have no idea if this Wooden Stick is related to the Day and Night Elven Runes Norse mythology? or Elven Runes, the mythology of the dwarves

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Before the Odin Rune by the sea, where there is a cave under the Odin Rune, there are two symbols on the rocks covered with green moss earlier these symbols appear in full when the sun goes down they are two the same symbols this thought came to me these symbols are a mystery in England

• SpirantCrayon22
    1678 posts

I don't know about that either. Did think of a couple of things . . .

spoiler

spoiler

the Magister armour and rune (bonuses at night)

spoiler

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Wooden Stick to be upgraded in Jotunheim? maybe... Elven Runes this place where there are two light beams one for Day and one for Night... Wooden Stick more power at Night Elven Runes at Night. I hope this is a good lead. We could use Access the Animus with this enigmatic Weapon of the Wooden Stick. Message provokes reflection Wooden Stick to chase away shadows at Night 

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

@spirantcrayon22 This empty Treasury remains where you had to put a stone in the middle and direct two beams of light, maybe in this empty vault at night? you have to use a wooden stick this is crazy but who knows... why this Treasury protect stone and light and why its empty Isu Treasury ? 😉 On the Gate VEGVISIR RUNIC SAFETY COMPASS this Treasury. I hope we will be able to unravel this mystery of this Wooden Stick

• SpirantCrayon22
    1678 posts

@michaldk

what are the two symbols at the location where there's a cave?

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Several meters Earlier from this cave to the left on the rocks covered with moss two symbols separated from each other only seen when the sun goes down at a given time of the day only seen this symbols verry weird on the England.These two identical symbols on moss covered rocks are fully visible only at a given time of the day when a shadow falls over them very strange it is. A Wooden Stick for chase away shadows and these strange symbols on the rocks can only be seen at a given time of the day... this Wooden Stick and this symbols crazy mystery

rogi-odyna
    Odin's horns, these two symbols look like this

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

Odin's horns
    The triple Horn of Odin is a symbol associated with the god Odin, which retains some similarity to the triquetra symbol due to its triple symmetry. This symbol is formed by the three horns that the Vikings used for drinking.There is a legend associated with this sign. The god Odin seduced the giantess Gunnlod, who was guarding three barrels of poetry of her father's honey. Odin persuaded her to let him drink the three horns of this unusual mead. Gunnlod agreed to his request, but Odin took advantage of the situation and drank the entire contents of the barrels. Thanks to the extraordinary power of poetic mead, Odin turned into an eagle and escaped from Gunnlod.The names of the three barrels are Óðrûrir, Boðn and Són. All three contained the honey of poetry (skáldskaparmjöðr), which was collected by the dwarves Fjalar and Galar. According to Norse mythology, mead is a symbol of wisdom and poetic inspiration. Anyone who drinks it will become a wise poet.This symbol appears on the Viking runestone from Snoldelev, a stone dating back to the 8th century found in Denmark.

rogi-odyna

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

@spirantcrayon22 A Meteor hit near Raven's Landing

• Maaaaaaik
    7 posts

Hi vikings,

I found the wooden stick 1 or 2 weeks ago. While havi picked up the wooden stick he said "this must fit into a lock". 

I have the game on 100% and so far all the mysteries have been finished. 

I have searched the whole DoR dlc and found nothing. Even in the sun and moon cave there was nothing special. 

I did find one thing though, there is a place in DoR where there are very large met barrels, there is a chalice on a table. You can pick up this chalice and havi (eivor) carries it like a big stone. It looks funny because the hands are holding "nothing" and the chalice is floating in the middle. Is this a bug or could it be related to the wooden stick? 

in the main story of DoR there are one or more missions about a chalice but I don't know what exactly. 

In Viking mythology there is a wooden stick called the narsaq stick but there are runes engraved on it and there is nothing on ours. 

best regards 👊 ✌

• SpirantCrayon22
    1678 posts

@maaaaaaik

well spotted with the thing Odin says, I didn't catch all the dialogue

lock . . . hm . . . there's a chance this was part of an event that got changed but a detail was left behind

if you've never been to the house in Picheringa that can't be opened maybe try that one; I opened it ages ago so can't easily investigate - actually unlikely that there's something significant in DLC that applies to the main game so whatever it is/was should be in Svartalfheim

Suggested Topics