• All Gungsir Tattoos equiped
    • all Midgard Tattoos equiped
    • complete naked
    • with Thors Armor
    • used Thor´s cloak to be camouflage
    • mediate on the rune
    • use ability "Feign Death"
    • use fire on weapon (Gungsir)
    • jumping from the hill to loose health and run across the rune with really low (red bloody corner and screen frame already shown)
    • equip complete berserker armor set inkl. the weapon and shield
    • used Berserker´s cloak to be camouflage
    • shoot with the Norden´s Arc on each corner of the rune
    • use a torch / throw the torch

And? What do you think the result was?
    Nothing

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

checked the areas marked by the red circles around those harbors, nothing found:

undefined

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I just checked in to ask whether any of you owned the Berserker gear, because I don't and it could very well be a requirement for the runes. But you already tried that (and some other stuff I planned to do)!

But it can still be a combination, like meditating on very low health with Berserker gear on...

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980

To add, in East Anglia, I also:

• walked over on Elk
    • sacrificed the Elk over the rune
    • hit it with fully charged Excalibur, Mjolnir, Gungnir (with the Thor melee ability)
    • explosive arrow, fire arrow from Isu Bow
    • placed a dead body on the rune
    • burned the dead body
    • interacted with the rune while hallucinating
    • stood on rune long enough for Synin to land on my shoulder, waited even longer
    • sat on the Elk long enough for Synin to land, and waited
  • Tchester1980
    1100 posts
    But it can still be a combination, like meditating on very low health with Berserker gear on...

I have mediating with all above mentioned tattoos and armor sets with low health and full health!

• Asgardian02

Some better confirmation that there is in fact something here would be really nice.

As of now, this thread seems to have done the most research in this topic. reddit is pretty dead the past couple days and nothing has come up on youtube either.

It would have been nice if at least 1 of us would have found something by now after more then a week searching, no

I think its pretty crazy that theyt would hide something this well and then cant be bothered to give us an hint or some confirmation

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

For sure, we have found out that there is nothing connected with that sound what a lot of people heard!

For your information, maybe you missed:

Check this!

And this is positive and a result of our investigations!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I agree, but was it different with Nodens' Arc?

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Asgard,Jotunheim and Vinland can be eliminated from the search, I checked them all thoroughly yesterday,all notes, al towers rocks ,caves hiding places and a partridge in a pear tree and there is nothing!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

Great Job. Thank you very much!

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Thanks,wish there had been something though,but I think you're right about it being restricted to England

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

By the way, I also rechecked Laylas area and her computer,I-m now almost to the end of the game and nothing new there either

• Asgardian02

@hroozenbeek

yes cos no one knew there was anything until jorraptor showed how we could get the bow, so the endproduct was known, and then ppl went into looking what the legit way could be.

@Tchester1980
    i didnt miss your vid, i gave it a like even on youtube.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 I did extensive testing with this sound and I believe it is 100% the sound made when you go out of bounds during a hallucination. I made a map of the sound points I found and it perfectly matches the boundaries. I opened an old save and made my way to England fresh just to test this Fly Agaric. While I was testing I messed with the rune while hallucinating too just to be sure the mushrooms didn't have any affect on it.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

I don't mean to be suspicious but I found it odd jorraptor was the one to find it, especially since he has direct connections to Ubisoft,now maybe he did,but 2 and a half months later,he suddenly finds it,and happens to know how to get it without doing it the correct way, I don't know but the timing is very strange.

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

in truth he didnt found it, someone else did but he made a video about it.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

We have all done so much and I for one am not giving in yet It would be nice for some sort of hint from Black Widow as she is so super impressed. Impressed that we are all wasting hours for nothing, maybe? I will continue the search tomorrow.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@duskdragon56496 Yeah he found out from a message from someone else explaining how to get it. He just made the video on it. *Allegedly*

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Very allegedly

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

I had an idea though, since a lot of this depends on finding illusion runes, maybe finding something about it's history with Odin would help,because I don't know about anyone else but I found nothing in the game. I mean nothing pertaining to this mystery

Suggested Topics