Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@kreutzgang

what happened to the deer? where did it lead you to?

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@tchester1980 nowhere, lol. Lots of the animals that walk in that lake just drown. 😧

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@kreutzgang

So, that´s not so good. I think, we have multiple clues to analyze:

1.) Animals in the lake
    2.) Finding more hints for Bran
    3.) Finding more hints for the Mask of Janus
    4.) Finding someone who is interested in one of the two rings in our inventory
    5.) Searching another Odin´s Rune, maybe in Northumbria
    6.) Check, if some of our already existing Armor Sets reacts to one of the 3 already found Odin's runes
    7.) Finding anything what can help us here 🙂

For me, I´m currently in Northumbria due to the lack of the one ring, @hroozenbeek was talking about. From that point of view, I will look deeper in Northumbria (Point 5)

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@tchester1980

that helmet is supposedly from a helix armor set though.

Also there is a lot of inscriptions on the ultimate version of this game, that has been deciphered by folks as well.
    Solving a mystery is all good and well, but i dont think a helix armor set would be needed to solve it in the game, right?

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

good summary, havent been able to log in yet, indeed if we all bundle our brainpower its more likely to find solve this then each by our own.

• Asgardian02

update:

On reddit they are also busy with this: https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/l3mua7/mysterious_symbol_in_suthsexe/
    Not much news from there though.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

I do not think that a helix armor set would be needed, that´s why I wrote "OFFTOPIC" as main title for that. It was just curious that the first 6 search results showing me a helm for the Janus mask Anglo-Saxon looks absolutely the same in real life like the new leaked Armour Set for the Helix Shop. That´s why I posted it here to share these funny moment with you

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980
    i understand, but i could be that the inscription on the mask can hold a clue.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

No, unfortunately not

spoiler

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

he solved the mysterie and found the correct way to get nodens arc (bow).

Its a cool mysterie, but i dont like the fact that the collectors edition is a part of that.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Me too, because I do not own the collectors edition.
    But I saw, that my way was right but not with this background knockledge.
    I was hitting the ore also with my Excalibur and, now it comes, after sunset.
    That´s why I was confused why the ore break immediately and not like all other shows how to do it, save and load, hit again, save , load and so on.
    I have done it correctly from that point of view withoit all ISU messages and combinations which they made 🙂

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

good stuff.

Still the mysterie with odins runes in unsolved though. Someone from ubisoft said that there were several more unsolved mysteries

• Asgardian02

In truth i found the solution rather disappointing, especially cos you would need the collectors edition to solve it.

I mean the spear i figured out myself, as i guessed lets check the cave for loot.

The sword and mace where basically random, as there weren't really hints given in the game.
    Yeah if you would just go expoloring for the sake of exploring, but i noticed early on that there was need for that in the game.
    The sword, mace and spear itself as a weapon are pretty lackluster too, but basically all loot in this game is, so.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

No one thinks the dragon bones or the damn Rigsogur mean anything? 😁

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 the solutions to these mysteries are so convoluted. It's just targetting a tiny proportion of players. No normal person is gonna decipher the isu language, so in the end everyone else will just follow guides.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@kreutzgang

No, sorry. It did not check it at the moment. Still searching clues for Barn 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I've been hitting that rock with Excalibur too (like many people, I think), but not at the right time obviously.

It's very nice puzzle, but indeed too complicated to figure out (and also linked to the collector's edition which most players don't have). As much fun as it is to see how everything comes together (still, not a single player from Singapore who had recognized the shape?), 99,999% of all players just watch the online video and follow that.

Maybe there is some secret hint to the location of Mjolnir too?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

For sure, I think, without any reasons I have not search there on the spot to find Mjolnir 🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@ ALL People, let's get back to the original topic of this thread!

The Odin´s rune are still not solved and we have many clues to analyze.

Remember the open topics

1.) Animals in the lake <--- closed I think because the way to legit earn Norden´s arc is puplished
    2.) Finding more hints for Bran <--- still alive or can someone confirm the grave on the top of the hill
    3.) Finding more hints for the Mask of Janus
    4.) Finding someone who is interested in one of the two rings in our inventory <--- Andvaranaut or Ring from the Levant
    5.) Searching another Odin´s Rune, maybe in Northumbria
    6.) Check, if some of our already existing Armor Sets reacts to one of the 3 already found Odin's runes <--- Tested Mjolnir, Excalibur and Gugnir and they do not shows any reaction on Odin´s Rune
    7.) Finding anything what can help us here 🙂

Thanks to all to collect and search some hints!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Still, the necklace on the tomb is a remarkable thing. At first, I didn't even see the necklace (1080p only here), but they designed it with a lot of attention to detail. To whom can it belong?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics