Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@nash_trickster

thank you so much for sharing these useful information.
    Maybe there is something we have not found yet or did not handle with the right attention.
    I will check again all available variables and look on each location again in some minutes!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@elementhyum

You´re welcome. Everyone is welcome as I mentioned and I´m happy to work with the whole community here 🙂

• Verendrye
    141 posts

For the record, for whoever will read this. I wanted to make sure the Asgard runes indeed have no meaning, so I kept digging on the runic alphabets.

While documenting Havamal, I found another 3 runic alphabets besides Elder and Younger Futhark: Armanen Runes, Medetida Runor and the Rune Cypher (which is present on the stone we have at the Roman Museum in Ravensthorpe, but this stone seems to be copy paste after the Rök Stone in Sweden).

I then decided to translate (again!) all the runes in Asgard, using at the same time the 5 runic alphabets. Indeed, the symbols are taken from all these alphabets.

Conclusion: dead end, even though the runes have latin equivalent, they seem to be random.

I will leave them here:

Helm of Awe top: BYA(E)VBHRNAY
    Helm of Awe bottom: UA(E)RK(Q)
    Column: KMA

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye Thank you very much! That's good to know!

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@hroozenbeek Thank you guys as well! We are doing an amazing work, even though all of them were dead ends!

Love working with you all 🥰

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

Been searching a bit on my own, plus I've been reading about odins runes/ charms. I found this website yesterday https://discover.hubpages.com/.amp/education/Norse-Mythology-The-Eighteen-Charms-Known-by-Odin

And I feel like the tenth rune/charm maybe could help us find out something more about the runes we keep finding in game. I also been going to the cursed area in-game and found some letters addressed Wodin (saxons-pegan) for Odin..

Dont know ho much this will help! But I will continue to search England and Norway for clues..

• nash_trickster
    44 posts

It's a longshot (and may not be related) but does anyone know if the stone tablet with Isu script found in Myrddin Cave has been translated yet? (It's most likely linked to Excalibur, but it's close enough to the rune in Hamtunscire, that it's worth checking IMHO).

And has anyone yet looked into the cave the Cartographer in Raventhorpe hints at in the papers in his house? He says he "marked it". (And also that he saw something "glowing", an isu artefact?)

And finally, I noticed the tree on the hills just South of Thieves' Warren bears the same "triskellion-like" rune as the standing stone in Devil's Quoits, which got me wondering if there was a standing stones puzzle which used Odin's Rune? (I've finished all of them quite early in my playthrough so I don't remember the patterns they used.) I remember hearing somewhere that there was yet another use of the Triskellion-like rune somewhere in Glowecestrescire, does anyone remember where? (Even if not directly linked to the Odin's Rune puzzle, it could be to the Janus mask one...)

• Shovelator
    156 posts

@tchester1980 As promised, here is the location of the tree and what i see in odin's sight
    undefined

Might just be some berry bushes/arrow that are spawned inside the tree..

@nash_trickster the script is translated by Shaun and you can check what it says on Layla's laptop. One tablet is from one of the knights of the round table and the other from Morrigan. Are there more tablets? I dont remember if anyone mentioned finding the place. Nice, I'm going to check the tree you mentioned now

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fl00pin
    Where exactly do you found this ledder?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@nash_trickster

First, here are your requested ISU translation information:
    1.)

2.)

Regarding the cartographer we are also searching this cave, but we have not found it until now because this could be everywhere, in all regions of England, also in Asgard or Jotunheim. (the last 2 worlds maybe not, because the cartographer may not have access).
    So, If you have more ideas where to find the cave, we will be very, really, very happy if you can share your ideas with us.

Regarding your last question, this rune on the tree is used many times in AC.V and if I remember right, it was connected with one quest in that area. The type of rune on the tree is also very different from the other runes. This one was apparently painted while the others were rather burned in or stamped into the rocks. I cannot answer the question regarding the triskellion rune you asked, but you can check it maybe on IGN.com for more detailed information.

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

@tchester1980 gonna upload a image of the letter I found from one of the places!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@shovelator Thank you very much! I will check it

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fl00pin

Very good, thank you.
    Please let me know where it was exactly on the map!

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

I wonder if we've missed something in Mimir's Well? That is where Odin learned the runes and magic.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

Are there any indications that the Cartographer has been to Vinland?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

May I introduce you...

Eivor the Boneless, daughter from Ivar the Boneless

undefined

undefined

The game is so bugged, OMG Ubisoft.... Please fix the game and bring the content which we payed for!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

No, because Ubisoft mentioned that Vinland is detached from the other regions and there also exist an interview with the main Lead director from Ubisoft. Just search in google for it. That´s why my opinion is, that there is nothing connected with England.
    Only this Wall / Isu chamber, but this was inserted there on purpose because they wanted to be related to AC 3!

I have checked yesterdy Mimir´s Well without any findings... but there could be any, maybe... You know, 4 eyes see more instead of 2!
    So feel free if you like to check it

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@shovelator

So, I found 3 (like you) white spots inside the tree without getting access to them. Tried everything

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

@tchester1980 ok, cant seem to upload a photo..

Anyhow. Travel to Grantebridescire. Go to Ravensburg. East from there is a cursed mark. Go down in the pit. Between the crack in the mountain. You enter a room whis is a morbid scene.. on your right there should be a letter.." Bloodstained note" from a person making cursed Mark's.. the note is addressed to Woden..

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@tchester1980 Guys, I also inspected the tree.

The three white spots come from the 3 arrows which are on the other side of the tree...

Suggested Topics