Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@fl00pin imgur.com is what I use, then paste the direct link.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

NOPE, that´s not true. I collected the three arrows and on the other side of the tree, there are this 3 spots and when you go into photo mod, you clearly see it!
    This are NOT the three arrows from the opposite side

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

@el_t_us thanks for the tip!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

For PC user:

Snipping Tool Win 10 App...
    undefined

Snipp out what you want to show us, save it and then upload it here in the forum.

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@fl00pin Okay I went there. The letter's author references Woden because he was most probably a christian and hated the 'danes' (he didnt even know there were norse too), so he made the cursed symbol to make them leave England

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fl00pin

found the letter, thank you!
    I think, just a description why they used a cursed sign here!

• Shovelator
    156 posts

@tchester1980 I see 😄 another glitch then..

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I agree.

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

@tchester1980 maybe.. a second letter in Eurvicscire says " Hexed Scroll III " - Jorvik, your name means naught but sin, Burn and bleed now, yield to Loki's yoke"

Now again.. I keep thinking about odins tenth charm/rune which is suppose to protect against witches spells and other "over power beings.. "

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@gazzleonard I checked out the floating skulls and skeleton. It looks like the skeleton is supposed to be tied to a tree, surrounded by the skulls. Maybe the tree close by, but it's impossible to tell. Apparently the objects have been moved by accident (in development). I didn't see anything else of note.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@fl00pin These notes are part of the Jorvik story arc, as far as I can remember.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fl00pin

Interesting letter. What do we take out of it? See not the clue which you maybe see

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 At the three (cursed) locations of these three notes we find the three keys of the Cultists of Jorvik, needed to open the chest in Jorvik with three locks. The Cultists were trying to curse the city.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Ah, right. I can remeber. The 3 key chest..... Something I would like to forget 🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

It looks like that the community is loosening their interest in the Odin´s Rune. I checked today all for me available social network pages and I could not found any specific or high interesting stuff for us.
    How long is now the time between the last discovery of the 5th rune? 5 days? Too long and also if you can remember, a lot of people were searching for it and no ones has found anything. Still some guys who things that this sound next to the fly argatic is connected to the runes.... But nothing new or special... Also on YouTube nothing.

Seems to be that´s it, or even for now.... Maybe there will be something in future or Access the Animus will find out, that these are marks from Odin: "Odin was here...."

What do you guys think, let´s share our opinions to keep this thread alive!

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@tchester1980

I think we are either blind and cannot find the rest, or the runes are DLC related (but consider this weird since the runes were here with us since the beginning).

Whats even mysterious is the silence from Darby, or anyone who worked at Valhalla, this hasnt happened when we discovered Nodens Arc.

Could the runes be glitched and this is why we dont receive an answer?

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

@tchester1980 what about Valka' list if scattered items? And her Notes about Evor's journey?

Could be that we need to fint her items in order to get a secret quest or something.. like the death stranding quest from our merchant

• pascalpalace
    42 posts

Hey all !
    I have another attempt !
    What about those carving? Did anybody already translated those?
    I know that this is ogham carving. i have one example picture here
    The decoding from this should be: BRENAIN MAQIFINLUGI MUCOIALTI
    my translation to this was:
    BRENAIN = Raven/Odin
    MAQIFINLUGI = Son i air/wind
    MUCOIALTI = ? cliff (a different version of mucoi was translated to "pig")

I know that back in the days, they used primitive irish.
    But i dont know to which language their referring cause ogham is just the alphabet not the language.
    is it ogham to primitiv irish?
    ogham to modern irish?
    ogham to gaelic irish?
    ogham to latin ?
    This language is also found in some places where you can get parts for excalibur and mostly its found in the area around glowcaestershire.undefined

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@fl00pin I think if we're supposed to find the items on Valka's list, we would have at least found one or two of them in our normal playthrough, and all of them by now after all the searching we have done.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@pascalpalace These are from the cave at St. Kenhelm's Falls? Nice piece of work...

I always thought this type of carvings looked familiar... Now I remember why.

Suggested Topics