Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@tchester1980
    cave 2 also has several crossmarks on the map, meaning there were chests or other stuff, still there could be letters,

Also seeing how there 9 offering altars and 9 realms, maybe there should be 9 runes, worth figuring out.

I mean it could be that the other 5 runes could be positioned in such a way as the 9 worlds?

also how do u get picture in a post, i only get links in, as pics are always to big to upload

• Asgardian02

Based on the how the 9 worlds are positioned i might have a solution on where more runes can be found, check my picture below:

ffs, it wont load.. also files or either to big of invaled, annoying.

https://ibb.co/fFQgTnt

• Asgardian02

this is super annoying, i have made a great picture of possible next location and i just cant upload anything on here 😞

• Asgardian02

undefined

so based on how the 9 worlds are located, this could be possible locations for other runes locations?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Found an additional picture of the 9 Worlds:
    undefined

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

well if the runes are world locations they should sit on lines right?
    This based off of my picture and your, asgard could be more up north and helmheim could be at sea bottum
    undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Lets check the locations ingame^^

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

is just drawed lines on the current locations and seeing how the 9 worlds are on lines as well, i made some guesses as where so more locations could be.

seeing how you 9worlds picture also shows kinda climate and stuff, i could be that a rune is located in north umbra, there is snow after all there.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Take care, the north, south, west and east in my 9 World picture is rotated!
    So, we have to rotate the picture and overlay it to the ingame map to check where to search maybe

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

cant find anything around the place where midgard could be.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 What if the Ravensthorpe rune 'is' Midgard? That would be logical and allows for runes in the north, too.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

That´s was also my thinking. But we have to take care. Both pictures of the 9 worlds contain the same meaning and worlds, but in different locations. Also my picture is the orientation rotated and North is not on the top!

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980 undefined

something like this then??

undefined

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 More or less, but isn't the sout coast rune marker in the wrong location?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

looks to good to believe^^

So, let´s check the points.
    Also one remark: On the 4th Rune, in this area I have not found any iron clusters, water or so. Just nice flowers and it is absolutely not comparable with the other 3 locations.
    What do you guys think, does the flowers has a special meaning or clue?

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

i have no idea. the map is really far zoomed out so the exact areas could also be within a big radius of what i pointed out.
    There is no proof that the altars are in any linked to the runes locations. No idea what the rock formation mean in east angelia either.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I agree. The 4th rune reinforces the impression that the locations of the runes do not appear to have much in common. (A bit vague, but that's to keep it as open as possible.)

• Asgardian02

all i could find on the lake investigating for a rune was a letter refering to three big pillars.
    undefined

• Asgardian02

here is the letter
    "what brought this inundation? I always felt that the island with the standing stones mocked our very presence here.
    They are the stones of the ancient gods of the earth who wished to drown us like so many kittens in a great cleansing of this land"

didnt find any runes here btw nor anything else of worth.

• Asgardian02

the only connection thusfar is that all 4 runes appear on a rock formation.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics