Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 That's about it. Their orientation doesn't seem to give a clue, either. If I remember correctly, two are facing south, one (Ravensthorpe) is facing north, and one (East Anglia) faces upwards into the sky. Is that about right?

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

well picture of that a few posts aboive here

also as long as there is no way to interact with these runes i wonder what the point is?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 You misunderstood, I meant the orientation of the actual rune on the rock.

• Asgardian02

@hroozenbeek

ah i see. i checked all the inscriptions of weapons and armor, couldnt find anything there.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@Asgardian02 The game doesn't allow me to upload either, leave the cabin to the left of the computer,walk to Eivors grave, look up the hill where you will see a fence and a focus location up the steps, to the right on the stone theres an interact to which she says Eivor carved these runes

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 The funny thing is that the remark

spoiler

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

My wife and I tried our best to translate it, the first rune is the number 5, the gist of what I got was" 5 seals cliff mystery" or 5 seals mystery, that of course could be wrong as a lot of letters appeared faded, Thats the best I could do with the translators I found.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 That is interesting! Thanks for that!

But what does it mean? Are there actually five Odin's Runes? Or does it refer to something different?

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

Well no it wouldn't be Basim. Eivor is the subject of the Animus.I don't think it's a message to Layla either, since there's an interact, the message is for us the players

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 Obviously. But nonetheless the runes trigger two different responses. Just trying to make out if that it is relevant, or not.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

I can only guess, and my guess is there are five Odin seals in the world,keep in mind, the translation may be incorrect, it was very hard to try and make out some of the runes, so this really is my best guess at the moment

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@ different responses? such as what?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 That's what I meant. I don't know how far you progressed in the game and don't want to spoil anything for you, but the interaction is different

spoiler

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

oooooooooooooooh duh! responses from Layla and Basim, yes that is strange, I agree

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

I've finished twice

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 That should do the trick, yes. 😉

• Asgardian02

If the mysterious runes are somehow connected to the 9 worlds and out of the 9 worlds 2 are actually in the game ( Asgard and Jotunheim) shouldn't there then be some clues there as well?
    Also no one has found a way to interact with these as of yet.

Unlike as in some situations, Eivor doesnt say anything either when he sees the runes..

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

I'm kind of in agreement with Asgardian, these rune location do nothing and show nothing other than a symbol, at this point the only thing it could be is something to activate the symbols, the entire thing may simply be an unfinished quest or story arc

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

I also suspect Vinland may have something, since it's the site where Eivor was buried, sorry for spelling it's 5 am here.Does anyone know where Eivors grave site would be in Vinland?

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

not to mention a lot of stuff is still bugged, like the quest we should get after having killed all of ragnars drengrs.
    the devs didnt even knew that the quest wasnt popping up at 1st...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics