1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Oh no. I´m not 60 years old. I´m a young one, so ..... 🙂

• Verendrye
    141 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Verendrye
    141 posts

@el_t_us The sacrifices you made for the runes will be remembered by the World Tree and it shall grant you eternal Valhalla!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

So, maybe the next upcoming patch will bring us some more lights in the dark rune tunnel...
    Also the snakepit should be patched and hopefully we can interact with the snakes 👻
    Well, do anybody know by when the next patch will be released?

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@tchester1980 Ive read some speculations, and the majority of them said it should come this thursday so we have 2-3 weeks with the new season until the first DLC drops. Again, these are speculations

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

So, today no patch!

• AN0L1
    5 posts

Hey guys.
    Wasn't active here for a long time, exams in university and such take most of my time 😞
    I have read most of the thread and want to check something
    Have any of you seen more symbols like this in the game, across England? In particular, the standing stones symbols
    undefinedundefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@an0l1

Hello, hopefully your exam went good?
    we have had the sentence in my university: If you write a four, you stay here.... Sound in German much better as translated in English, ok, joke aside....

Yes we did.
    The first picture we saw on the coast on the south rune, 2 times on the west side.
    The second picture we found during our Bran adventure on this three.

Currently we do not have any idea why these runes are there and do not have found the connection to the other runes.
    We only have found out, that the standing stone in Eowicescire (right written??) is the one you can see in picture 1 and if you draw a line from the spot on the coast to this standing stone, it will lead thru our settlement!

• thornh
    18 posts

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what the community's interpretation of the rune is?

The chest tattoo in the Yule festival set has a compass. The "rune" that depicts East on the tattoo compass looks very much like the three horizontal lines on the Odin rune and the North "rune" is similar to the swoosh on the right. With the map overlays the community has done I was wondering if anyone has flipped and rotated the rune or tried to manipulate the rune in any way. It definitely looks like a bind rune (two or more runes combined) with, at least, three separate runes. Apologies if this has all been covered already.

• Shovelator
    156 posts

looking at the screenshots, the two cliff runes look a little unaligned (like on standing stones)... did anyone try aligning them?
    I'd do it myslef but last few days its been quite hecktick at work.. hope i can do some exploratio today

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@thornh

I do not own this tattoos from the Yule festival. For me it was bugged since 20th of December and I was not able to collect or buy it.
    Could you please post a screenshot of the tattoo so that I can maybe check your theory?
    Thank you

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@shovelator

What do you mean with unaligned? How should we aligning them?
    I do not really understand what you exactly mean or what is your purpose of this?
    Sorry

• Storasys
    17 posts

Hey, i felt like piecing this together rather than mindnumbingly rockgrinding myself into oblivion... undefined
    i figured it may be useful to have the symbols, text and location all at one glance.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@storasys

Great work
    Thank you

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

I need your translation skill again.
    Can anybody translate this rune plate for me?
    Thank you

undefined

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I'm as young as I was thirty years ago, so why I can't I like the Boss? 😉

• Shovelator
    156 posts

@tchester1980 sorry, i meant aligning them like when you do the standing stones. Where you have to find the spot where to stand so that the rune is entirely visible 🙂

Or did i get this wrong? I havent seen the runes in game yet, so maybe im just seing the screenahot wrong

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@an0l1 At first, we didn't think too much of the symbol on the tree because it was very different from the Odin runes, but maybe we have to reconsider in light of the symbols on the rock (the triquetra-lookalike). These symbols are connected with the Standing Stones.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@shovelator

I will check it

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I can try later today, but don't expect too much of it. The second line is the same as the first line, but rotated 180 degrees...

Where did you find this text?

Suggested Topics