Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• safa69
    8 posts

Hi Everyone ,

i just want to let know you know that after a couple months of being bugged it managed to work . now it didnt work with an update or hotfix from ubisoft. so what i managed to figure out is when you press start to go into the menus , start spamming R1 or L1 on and when you land on the map tab spam triangle . it will then show you then 3 locations to go, England , norway or vinland . exit that and you will be able to see the map of england. what i did was i was in jorvik . then i travelled to the approximate location of when the game bugged during this mission . i entered from the north to south close to the river . once i made it close approximately 500 m halfdan just triggered and the game worked. so there seems to be a way to get the game to work even though it seems like a game breaking glitch . still want some type of compensation for not being able to play the game for 2 months .

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for disappearing HUD during "Road to Hamartia" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the HUD following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • xwickedlyx
    3 posts

@safa69 this works but I am unable to fast travel and most of my HUD is not working like I can’t see where my arrows shot or the glowing icons for the items or treasures to collect

• safa69
    8 posts

@xwickedlyx so i had the same exact issue , i was in jorvik , i then called my horse and started wondering around the area it got glitched than it magically worked . i cannot explain what happened but if youre at jorvik travel from the north to the south and stay close to the river . the map helps guide you to the location it got originally glitched

• guest-m6iKClSg
    3 posts

HUD is disapearing on the mission "Road to Hamartia". I invested more than a 100 hours in this game and now i`m not able to finish it.

Why no one told you that, when you buy it ? I`ve been loaded previous saves - not workind, i`ve tried everything and still have the same issue.

• guest-m6iKClSg
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-m6iKClSg
    3 posts

I loaded the game from cloud save (old save, before start of the Quest) and thats worked for me. I lost 5 hours of gaming, but this is still better than the whole game. Really awefull bug, hope they will fix it one day.

• guest-CBtfPZup
    1 posts

@safa69 thank you for working this out!! It’s been annoying me for months, I have it on Xbox and this worked for me 😁👍🏻

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of your HUD disappearing during "Road to Hamartia." These have been passed along to the development team as part of the investigation.

The development team are still investigating this issue further. At this moment in time, we have no new updates to share from the investigation. Once we have more news, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@safa69 - Thanks for taking the time to share what worked for you! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed past this quest. I'm afraid I would be unable to comment on compensation, as this would decision would be made by the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team. If compensation is to be offered to players, this information will be shared on our official platforms.

@xwickedlyx - Thanks for opening a support ticket! I can see that you've been in touch with some of our support agents, and that your case has now been escalated for further investigation. Once our team has any updates regarding your case, they will reach out to you there.

@guest-m6iKClSg - Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and what helped you to get past this issue. I'm glad to hear you've been able to proceed past "Road to Hamartia."

@guest-CBtfPZup - I'm glad to hear that @safa69's workaround helped you out!

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for disappearing HUD during "Road to Hamartia" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the HUD following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics