Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

The dev team are currently investigating this to get it resolved.
    In the meantime, can you let us know if you purchased resources via helix credits in order to upgrade your gear.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3530 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team has confirmed that this issue should now be resolved!

If you are still having trouble with the Berserker Gear downgrading and all of the runes and resources being returned to your inventory, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still experiencing downgrades of the Berserker gear. If you can include what triggers the downgrade to occur (such as an autosave, opening the Ubisoft Connect overlay, or fast travelling etc), this will be very helpful for further investigation.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • firing_thoughts
    2 posts

@lukaskywalk3r95 did you try disconnecting the internet for a few seconds/minutes and then connecting it again? it shows the other rewards for me

• Dethsaibot66
    1 posts

just happened to me too after just visiting the store. reloaded my previous save and will never open the store again. gg ubisoft on money still being lost due to a major store bug that is now like 8 weeks old...fix it.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I've gone through the forum and gathered several threads regarding the reset of the Berserker Gear into this one megathread. Thank you all for taking the time to make posts, and for sharing your experiences of this issue within the forums. I would like to apologies for the delay, and appreciate your patience as we have been looking into this.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it further. At this moment in time, we don't have any additional information to share regarding this issue. Once we have any new updates, we will share them within the thread and the forums, so please keep an eye out.

In the meantime, if you have encountered this issue and you used Helix credits to purchase the resources for the upgrades, I strongly recommend that you open up a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at this for you.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • madrattus
    1 posts

it just happened to me.
    all 5 gear pieces have been revered to the lowest tier, and with that i lost all the recourses i used to upgrade them and my main gear.
    hoping and waiting for a fix

• itzgettingugly
    1 posts

This is utterly game breaking and still exists months after the game came out.

The worst part is people who subscribed to the Ubisoft+ pass are completely screwed.

I submitted a help ticket and they straight up denied refunding my subscription and/or giving me an extra month to enjoy the game when they DO fix it.

Even though I have downloaded 0 games from ubisoft BESIDES valhalla and put in 0 seconds of play time since I encountered the bug, reset everything to level 1 and quit playing altogether.

I guess 14.99 is what it costs to realize you should never do business with a company ever again. These guys are absolutely greedy trash and will steal your money because they don't stand behind their products whatsoever. They would rather steal your 14.99 and not fix the product than make things right.

• jrogo1
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis yea but even after opening a ticket all they said was that they are looking into and to be patient . So i take that as I've lost credits ,time ,materials ,runes and time. And to me it seems like a lot of people liked this armor including myself.

• darkudark
    1 posts

I have also lost all Berserker Gear and runes that I have received when purchasing the ultimate edition. I request support! Very annoying bug! Please fix it!

Currently Running on PC

• Gavrilos.
    1 posts

Happened to me also today.Berserker gear set resetted and resources for the upgrades lost.Thnx ubisoft

• karen4964
    12 posts

I had this issue happen to me as well so I switched gear. I re upgraded it all but the prior resources were a loss.

• DragonWhite4
    3 posts

Bear Claw bearded Axe downgraded after I travelled to Norway and returned to England Raventhorpe. I went and upgraded some gear then went to the store. After purchasing leather and Iron, I noticed my 2nd hand weapon was gone. I looked all over for it then noticed it had been fully downgraded. What a frickin bummer after pumping $100 plus on the game and paying actual cash for the 1000 helix upgrade kit. Do not buy the leather and supplies on the store.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dragonwhite4

why load an older save then it should be back up, right.

Never saw the purpose of spending money in the helix store myself. Guess everyone is different.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you with an update. Following the deployment of TU 1.1.2, "runes and resources used to upgrade Berserker gear will be returned to the player inventory when an item is lost." 

Whilst I understand that this is not a permanent fix for losing the Berserker gear upgrades, this should hopefully allow you to immediately upgrade your gear and re-add the runes again without losing everything.

Thank you all for your patience as the development team looked further into this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

If you have lost resources that were purchased using Helix Credits, please can you open a support ticket so our dedicated team can take a closer look.

If this happens to you again following TU 1.1.2, and your runes and resources are not automatically returned to you, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Robohato
    1 posts

When logging into game today, my berserker armor got completely reset. I’ve lost all mats invested. I had fully upgraded whole set. Anyone else experienced the same issue?

• Irishnin9
    11 posts

I logged in today and the online error crap is happening again and because of it my Berserker Gear dropped like it was new meaning it was fresh removing all its upgrades. Gone. That's wasted materials and money. On top of that, I can't even look at my "Owned" items stating "This feature is currently unavailable because Ubisoft received too many requests from your account. Please try again later. [0x20100302] This is unacceptable as Paid content from a triple AAA title.....

• Littleweasel01
    43 posts
    I logged in today and the online error crap is happening again and because of it my Berserker Gear dropped like it was new meaning it was fresh removing all its upgrades. Gone. That's wasted materials and money. On top of that, I can't even look at my "Owned" items stating "This feature is currently unavailable because Ubisoft received too many requests from your account. Please try again later. [0x20100302] This is unacceptable as Paid content from a triple AAA title.....

this same thing has happened to me now 3x with all items of the berserker set and now it has also started with the spartan bow for ubisoft connect which has now reset also 3x.
    would not be as bad if they actually gave you the resources back but it does not and it cost a huge amount of resources to upgrade them to level 10.

• Irishnin9
    11 posts

@littleweasel01 It's... It sad honestly. But they'll push that microtransaction in a heart beat... All these resources and this is what they give us with each update.... Glitches and theft, lol

• wolf_942010
    11 posts

@robohato I've also had the same issue today, id managed to gold the armour and they've all been reset to the first red one. It also reset my progress with the bear claw axe which I had maxed out because it's the one I use in my second hand.

• NeOVoltron
    115 posts

@xingre94 I have noticed that in my game it only happens if you go into the "Add-Ons" section within the Store. From a bit of testing, it looks like every time you go there the game "refreshes" your inventory and grants you the items that you should have rather than checking whether you already have those items first. Perhaps somebody else can confirm this behaviour.

• Torvakian
    3 posts

@neovoltron You might be right, I checked what addons i had yesterday, no problems, log on today and i got all the Berserker gear again all reset to a base level.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics