Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DragonWhite4
    3 posts

Bear Claw bearded Axe downgraded after I travelled to Norway and returned to England Raventhorpe. I went and upgraded some gear then went to the store. After purchasing leather and Iron, I noticed my 2nd hand weapon was gone. I looked all over for it then noticed it had been fully downgraded. What a frickin bummer after pumping $100 plus on the game and paying actual cash for the 1000 helix upgrade kit. Do not buy the leather and supplies on the store.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dragonwhite4

why load an older save then it should be back up, right.

Never saw the purpose of spending money in the helix store myself. Guess everyone is different.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you with an update. Following the deployment of TU 1.1.2, "runes and resources used to upgrade Berserker gear will be returned to the player inventory when an item is lost." 

Whilst I understand that this is not a permanent fix for losing the Berserker gear upgrades, this should hopefully allow you to immediately upgrade your gear and re-add the runes again without losing everything.

Thank you all for your patience as the development team looked further into this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

If you have lost resources that were purchased using Helix Credits, please can you open a support ticket so our dedicated team can take a closer look.

If this happens to you again following TU 1.1.2, and your runes and resources are not automatically returned to you, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Robohato
    1 posts

When logging into game today, my berserker armor got completely reset. I’ve lost all mats invested. I had fully upgraded whole set. Anyone else experienced the same issue?

• Irishnin9
    15 posts

I logged in today and the online error crap is happening again and because of it my Berserker Gear dropped like it was new meaning it was fresh removing all its upgrades. Gone. That's wasted materials and money. On top of that, I can't even look at my "Owned" items stating "This feature is currently unavailable because Ubisoft received too many requests from your account. Please try again later. [0x20100302] This is unacceptable as Paid content from a triple AAA title.....

• Littleweasel01
    52 posts
    I logged in today and the online error crap is happening again and because of it my Berserker Gear dropped like it was new meaning it was fresh removing all its upgrades. Gone. That's wasted materials and money. On top of that, I can't even look at my "Owned" items stating "This feature is currently unavailable because Ubisoft received too many requests from your account. Please try again later. [0x20100302] This is unacceptable as Paid content from a triple AAA title.....

this same thing has happened to me now 3x with all items of the berserker set and now it has also started with the spartan bow for ubisoft connect which has now reset also 3x.
    would not be as bad if they actually gave you the resources back but it does not and it cost a huge amount of resources to upgrade them to level 10.

• Irishnin9
    15 posts

@littleweasel01 It's... It sad honestly. But they'll push that microtransaction in a heart beat... All these resources and this is what they give us with each update.... Glitches and theft, lol

• wolf_942010
    11 posts

@robohato I've also had the same issue today, id managed to gold the armour and they've all been reset to the first red one. It also reset my progress with the bear claw axe which I had maxed out because it's the one I use in my second hand.

• NeOVoltron
    124 posts

@xingre94 I have noticed that in my game it only happens if you go into the "Add-Ons" section within the Store. From a bit of testing, it looks like every time you go there the game "refreshes" your inventory and grants you the items that you should have rather than checking whether you already have those items first. Perhaps somebody else can confirm this behaviour.

• Torvakian
    3 posts

@neovoltron You might be right, I checked what addons i had yesterday, no problems, log on today and i got all the Berserker gear again all reset to a base level.

• Littleweasel01
    52 posts

i have had my fully upgraded berserker set (all items) reset 3x now this is beyond getting annoying.

now i'm not sure if this has anything to do with the cause of it, but i got the set from the ultimate edition of the game but in the store it does not show me as owning the set.
    and every time there is an patch/update for the game it tells me i got bonus content which is the full berserker set including the boat items and it has be de leveled the armor/weapons back to the basics causing me to have lost all the resources it took me to upgrade it all.

• Neferninat
    4 posts

I (Ultimate Collection, PC) have the same problem and for the third time now. This is really annoying, because all the materials used for the upgrades up to mythical are gone - not back to inventory, just vanished into thin air (and just to remind you, we're not talking about just a few straps of leather and a handful of iron here). The first time that happened was when I visited the store - just visited, didn't buy anything at that time -, the second time after the 1st patch, the third time after the 2nd patch and River Raid update.

• Torvakian
    3 posts

So the official line is they haven't got a clue, then close the case down.
    They only seem interested if you spent Helex on the resources used to upgrade the items, not if you paid extra cash buying the expensive version of the game.
    Lesson learned.

• Pat5578
    2 posts

I've got the Ultimate edition. When the game came out, I went on playing like hell and did the berserker quest with no problems at all. A few weeks later, I started a new game, did the prologue, went to build my new village,... But the letter for the berserker quest didn't arrive. Even worse, I didn't have any berserker gear in my inventory anymore and when I reloaded my first game, Bruno the berserker was out of my crew with all the gear and animals. I also had to find out that in both games I missed the legend of beowulf quest. Filed a ticket on dec 4th, it was closed on dec 23th, but I was assured that the investigation was ongoing. So three months after my ticket, I'm still playing a 59,99 euros game that I payed 109,99 euros for.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still losing the acquired runes and upgrades for the Berserker gear following TU 1.1.2. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports. Please note that the Moonlight Axe/Spartan bow downgrade is a different investigation, which you can check out in this megathread.

If your armour is still being reset following TU 1.1.2, can you please let us know the following information:

• Did you purchase the armour with Helix credits, or did you receive it with the Ultimate edition?
    • Is the whole set affected?
    • Are the runes/resources added back to your inventory following the downgrade?
    • Are you able to view your "Owned" items? If not, please can you send us an image or a video that shows this.
    • If you're able to provide a video that shows the armour downgrading when loading up a save, that would be very helpful for the investigation.

If you purchased the resources to upgrade the armour with using helix credits, and these have gone missing following a downgrade, please can you open a support ticket so the team can investigate this further.

@Irishnin9 - Would you be able to provide us with the information above, particularly that you're unable to view your "Owned" items? The development team are aware of the error message you've been receiving ([0x20100302]) and they're currently investigating this further. Please keep an eye out in the News & Announcements forum for further updates.

@NeOVoltron - Thanks for taking the time to test this. If possible, would you be able to send us a video that shows this "refresh" you mention happening in-game? This would be very useful for the development team to take a closer look at.

@Pat5578 - Just to confirm, are you now missing access to all of your Ultimate edition content? In this case, I would recommend reopening your support case to see if the support team can provide you with an update on the investigation.

If any other player is able to provide a video that shows visiting your "Add-ons" section causes a "refresh" of your items, please can you post a video of this within the thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Pat5578
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis correct. I've lost it all. I don't get any high hopes, but I'll reopen my support case.Probably gonna hear the same what was said when they closed it.

• Littleweasel01
    52 posts

i have had the fully beserker set and the spartan bow reappear as bonus content again for the 4th time now all the gear, the long ship gear and the raven skin and wolf, this time it was not fully upgraded so i never lost any of the upgrade materials.

i got the items from buying the ultimate edition of the game
    the whole set was effected
    the nickel ingots seem to have returned to my inventory
    i can view my owned items but the beserker set and the spartan bow do not show as owned in store

this is basically paid for content that is not showing up as owned so it must be rented, lol

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for providing me with more information about your gear downgrades, @Littleweasel01. I've passed your report to the development team so they can investigate this further.

I've also checked in with the development team, who have informed me that downgrades could still happen following TU 1.1.2. In these cases, all resources should be returned back to the player inventory. You can read about this in the patch notes for TU 1.1.2.

If your Berserker gear downgrades, could you please let us know the following information:

• Did you purchase the armour with Helix credits, or did you receive it with the Ultimate edition?
    • Is the whole set affected?
    • Are the runes/resources added back to your inventory following the downgrade?
    • What happened prior to the downgrade? Did it happen after loading a game, or carrying out a certain action in game (like fast-travelling or interacting with an NPC)?
    • Are you able to view these items in your "Owned" items?
    • If you're able to provide a video that shows the armour downgrading in-game, and the resources not returning to your inventory, this would be very helpful for the investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Chlivus5
    2 posts

Hi,
    i took "gold reward" or something like that and whole Berserker set reseted 😞

Edit: but all resources refund 🙂

• HIDDEN1NE
    118 posts

Are these gear set and weapons still downgrading after 1.2.0 for the ultimate edition players? I have yet to upgrade any piece of the set as I’ve heard owning it through the ultimate edition consistently resets it, and so just wondering if any other players can finally keep it upgraded? I know the rune set that came with the ultimate edition was bugged at first too but is now all fixed so I have hope this can be fixed too!

Suggested Topics