Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts

@chlivus5 The same thing happened to me. I claimed the Godly Reward, then I realized I had more resources than before. I upgraded the new items, a few seconds later I saw a notification about unlocking some new content. I thought it was about some item from the Godly Reward pack but when I opened my inventory I saw the Berserker set (both armor and weapons) downgraded to the lowest quality.
    I'm playing on PS4 and I received the set with the Ultimate Edition.

• tberne
    1 posts

Same problem here.
    I tried to get a free package in the in-game store and it made my Berserker lost all upgrades.

• Frimirno
    1 posts

Hi,
    Yesterday after the update all was good (except I couldn't get the godly pack)
    Today I connect to the game and all the berserker stuff appeared on the right of the screen, items were downgraded obviously. I was using a part of this stuff so I lost materials(to max level), ingots (silver and gold) and runes (not fun :/). But the godly pack issue was solved...

• azullFR
    1045 posts

@hidden1ne
    hi !
    I'm sorry but I have the Ultimate Edit° too and the Berserker set is keeping is Maximum level

May be this could give a hint but I'm not really sure of it (alzheimer?)
    PS4
    I had the downgrade of my Berserker set once (several mounth ago)
    I noticed this happened AFTER opening Helix Store while ingame (verifying details on Reda stuff)
    If I remeber well I reloaded a few earlier save AND changed the "profile" file with an older one I had on a USB stick
    so I had after that my Berserker set keeping at his maxi state as well my Jomsviking kept the Berserker set at maxi state ...
    then came the 1.1.2 Patch
    Note :
    Patch : 1.1.2 my Berserker set OK but Jomsviking's Berserker Armor set downgraded to bronze (only armor...)
    Patch : 1.2.0 my Berserker set OK but Jomsviking's Berserker Armor set is at Best state too, but if I equip the Jomsviking with it,The Jomsviking's equipement is reseted to it's default one at each new game start
    (I did your trick for Altaïr's outfit... Great great thanks to you !!!)

I must admit I'm a bit scared to do the "Profile swap" twice...
    Not sure this will help a lot...

• HIDDEN1NE
    108 posts

@azullfr

Hey friend! Glad you were able to get the godly pack no problem 🤗 l

And thanks for letting me know that, so for you, your berserker set stays at mythical and never downgrades? If that’s the case I guess I’ll try myself and see if my armor will stay. Thank you very much either way for reaching out to me!

• binskies
    29 posts

After this last update all my Berserker Gear was reset back to the base quality. I had completely upgraded every piece of Berserker gear, and now it's back to original. [censored]?? How can this get fixed? Is Ubisoft going to give me all the resources I need to get it back to the way it was?? This is ridiculous. Please help!!

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@binskies

To be honest: By now I would not touch or upgrade any free gear from Ubisoft because this isnt the first time they downgraded them without giving us the materials back or fixing it fast.

Just stay away from Berserker gear, Modraniht gear, Moonlight axe and Spartan Bow. Everything they give us for free is was at some point bugged or downgraded, so just dont bother with those "free things". Free stuff is something Ubisoft doesnt care about. Just use the visual looks of those gear items even if they all look pretty bad.

• ParadiseLost_35
    1 posts

Re: [Berserker Set - Vanished and lost all upgrades](/topic/78041/berserker-set-vanished-and-lost-all-upgrades)

I have currently played about 30 hours of the game and had upgraded all my beseker gear a lot. I've just redeemed the Godly pack from the store (mainly for the free opals) and when I fast travelled suddenly Eivor was naked and the berserker gear was no longer in my inventory. I've reloaded and it's back but I've lost all the upgrades. The weirdest part is it seems to have also refunded me all the leather and copper so I can recupgrade it but it's still weird.

• ChimamireNoHana
    14 posts

@marta97m same happened to me yesterday. Loaded the Godly reward, all items purchased from Reda, all Yule rewards, ultimate berserker items, all re-loaded onto my account and said I purchased them on 3/17? I've had most of it for months already. Not even sure what I got in this godly rewards pack, since there is no detail card in the helix store for it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello all!

I would like to provide you all with an update on the Berserker gear losing its acquired upgrades. The development team has reopened the investigation into this issue and will be taking a closer look. I've passed on the reports that you have made to assist with this. Please note that any resources/runes that were used in the upgrade should be returned to your inventory when this downgrade occurs.

If your resources are not returned to you following a downgrade, please let us know within this thread so we can pass this along to the development team.

@ChimamireNoHana - You should be able to view more information about the Godly Reward pack whilst looking at your purchased content in the Helix Store. It contains items such as Altair's armour, the Yule gear and decorations set, and 300 opals!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • xtreme_eagle
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello,

Following the new "Free kit" in store with the patch for the new event, my Berserker armor has been reset. It was at max with runes before I accepted that "Free gift" with Altair armour. Is there any way I can get my armor back to what it was?

Thank you!

• MeteoricGuitar0
    1 posts

Looks like i’m one of many whose gear has reset after acquiring “the godly pack” guess it was so ‘godly’ it took all the hard work away. Anyway i’m on xbox series X and i’m pretty sure i got my resources back seeing as i had 11k copper.. i’m 85hours into the game without almost a single hiccup and now this. I just hope it gave me the runes back seeing as they were hard to come by.

Also may i add: what sort of support is this? I’m glad to see that it helps the devs but you need to overcome so many obstacles before you get to this page and are able to state your problem and you have to hope someone of Ubi sees this? Why isn’t this on the main website or a direct link so you don’t have to log in 100times before stating your issue.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

Sorry for the lateness in my reply here. Our team is currently aware of the issues players have been seeing with their upgrade Berserker gear and is currently looking into the problem at this time. We will keep everyone posted as soon as we have any further news. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Official Response
  • GlassyCelery532
    15 posts

All of my My Berserker pack items (except tatoos and settlement cosmetica) that I bought with AC Valhalla UE keep disapearing from my inventory and being refunded hours later, downgraded.

Besides rending it impossible to use them, I payed for these items. I want this situation corrected.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@Ubi-Borealis 

Every time I quick resume on the series x after playing another game, the Beserker gear (part of ultimate pre order) is missing for me now and all upgrade parts are returned to my inventory. Restarting the game and loading an older savegame restores it.

I thought Microsoft had a deal with Valhalla and this game was supposed to run perfectly on the new Xbox Series platform? It does not do that at all, we loose game progress regularly, screen tearing is making you noxious and we get bug after bug. I know you forum guys do your best, but something is really going wrong in your company, that they release games in this way.

Is it an idea somebody at Ubisoft tests stuff some time? Other gaming companies seem to do that you know....

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 280 posts

@glassycelery532

Hey there.

This issue is still under active investigation at the moment. I have provided your thread to the team investigating these issues now. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of this bug whilst we're working on getting this resolved.

Official Response
  • GlassyCelery532
    15 posts

Thank you for replying, I'll wait then.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 280 posts

@glassycelery532

No problem!

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    108 posts

I just finally had this set taken away and downgraded myself; I have the ultimate edition of the berserker pack, so it’s downloaded on my xbox as add on content. Yesterday I was buying basically all the Huldufolk and Valkyrie packs, and when i went to buy the last pack (the valkyrie settlement pack), all of my berserker gear, ship and mount stuff was immediately removed from the game, resources given back, but the helix store showed no add on content excerpt the season pass and starter pack, all of the berserker add ons were visibly missing from the store. I reloaded the save and my berserker content came back, albeit completely brand new with none of the upgrades I put into it. Kept reloading and reloading and each time it was a brand new set, so I just went back to the manual save I started the day with and loaded all my new purchases into that save with the berserker gear at the level I put into.

The thing that made this most interesting though is that somehow purchasing the last settlement pack completely took away not only the armor in game, but so much so the helix store couldn’t even recognize the downloaded content that is on my xbox, not a helix item tied to my account, a purchased DLC that should be working fine as any other DLC. This makes me think it’s more attached to owning the berserker set as ultimate edition downloaded content, and the game glitching to where it doesn’t recognize it. I’ve also seen many who bought the set as a helix item say they’ve never had problems, and maybe this is why: due to how you’ve purchased the content, the berserker set will either stay like any other helix item, or if it’s the download like I have, it has the potential of malfunctioning and returning the whole ultimate edition content.

• SpirantCrayon22
    438 posts

I just had this problem. Berserker gear, Ursine Guard and Bear Claw all went from maxed-out to 1. I think the materials used in the upgrades were returned to the inventory, so it's not the end of the world, just annoying.

I was in Maneis Outpost and contrived to die when fighting two bears after killing all the people there. When I went to the last save I got a ton of things on the screen, the rune set, Berserker Gear, etc.

Xbox One S, latest game version (it might have even had an update earlier today, it looked like there were fewer butterflies in Ravensthorpe).

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics