Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Insanio87
    1 posts

@ubi-orion

Hi this has just happened to me for the first time. All my maxed out berserker gear is gone. It hasn't been sent back to me yet but it literally only just happend.

• NGThul
    1 posts

Hello,
    I had a issue/Bug today. Today i want to continue play AC Valhalla. As i continued there was a message poping up every few minutes. It says there was a error and it's not possible to save the game anymore. I should restart the game to be able to save the game as usual. I did restart the game and the message was gone. But there shown new items on the right side. The Problem is the New items were the Berserker items, which i own since the beginning of the game. And i improved all the Berserker items almost to the highest lvl. But as it shown the Berserker items as new, this items are at the basic stats now (Red color item). So i wasted a lot of ressources for no improvement. That's very annoying
    There was no error as i left the game (after save) when i played the last time before today.

• SpirantCrayon22
    545 posts

@ngthul

This is a known issue. It's happened to me a couple of times. As far as I could tell the resources used were returned to the inventory. That might have changed, I know there are suggestions that only the iron ore and leather get put back but I didn't see that problem.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the Berserker Gear losing its acquired upgrades and runes. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you all from the ongoing investigation. The developers are still taking a closer look at what could be potentially causing this issue for players. As soon as we have any new updates to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread as soon as possible.

If you experience your Berserker gear resetting, and would like to share a report with us, please can you provide us with all of the following information:

• What caused the reset (such as loading up a save, reclaiming an item, fast travelling etc)?
    • Were the resources/runes returned to you?
    • If your resources were not returned to you, please can you let us know how these were acquired (i.e. collected in-world, using Helix credits etc)?
    • How did you acquire the Berserker gear (i.e. Ultimate Edition, using Opals/Helix credits etc)?

This information is very important to the development team's investigation, and we require all requested information before we can forward your report to the team.

@Moghus - Thank you for sharing your report with us. I've passed this along to the development team.

@NGThul - I'm sorry to hear you encountered an error message, and that your Berserker gear reset following this. Would you be able to provide us with the additional information requested above? In particular, can you confirm if the resources were returned to you or not?

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I discribed you my issue, i have Preorder Ultimate on PC.
    Today i open the helix store and again complete berserker gear is downgraded to lowest level.
    I got many resources back but this isnt a solution for me.
    The settlement decorate also dissapears. And in the helix shop it shows only my owned sason pass and this starter pack to buy.
    Cause i know this i save every time before i open the shop. After reload everything is back.
    Its really annoying , i preorder the Ultimate version and cant use it.

• DeeSleaze
    1 posts

This happened to me too. Took me right out of the game. What a tremendous waste of time. Please compensate the players this is a really bad bug.

• DrewOT8
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis This issue with the Berserker gear is also happening with my Premium Starter Pack dlc. Basically both Berserker gear and premium starter stuff will disappear, then return un-upgraded. My helix store items seem to fine but anything downloaded/installed as dlc on the xbox (I'm on Series X) is suffering this issue.

Resources and runes were returned, which is fine, but the issue will sometimes happen right as you go into battle and then suddenly my gear is missing and I gotta wait for it to come back, re-upgrade it, etc. It's time consuming and inconvenient.

• SwarIeyyy
    1 posts

After a long time i returned to Valhalla to start the new DLC. I started the first mission and after the cutscene i noticed, that my characters armor was completly gone. I was using the Beserk Armor i got from my Collectors Edition the whole game and that never happened before. I noticed aswell, that my Julfest Sax wasn't there anymore. So i went to the Shop and got all my stuff back with the 'godly present' (don't have the exact term because it is not there anymore). My Armor appeared a bit later in my inventory too, but i had to upgrade it and put runes on it again. After i did that i started playing and a bit later the same bug occured again. It appeared again im my inventory a short time After i restarted the game but was not upgraded anymore.
    So i had to upgrade it and put runes on it again.
    Sure you can understand, that this is quite annoying if this armor was your favorite one to use, because of appearence and ability and it keeps disappering and resetting and you have to upgrade it again all the time.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@SteveZ_Pun - Don't worry, we have already passed on your report regarding your Berserker Gear to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation. Thanks for sharing this with us again!

@DeeSleaze - I'm sorry to hear that your Berserker gear has reset. Please note that any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and that the player support team has no influence over this choice. We have passed on your feedback to the dedicated teams.

Would you be able to provide me with all of the following information, so we can pass your report along to the development team?

• What caused the reset (such as loading up a save, reclaiming an item, fast travelling etc)?
    • Were the resources/runes returned to you?
    • If your resources were not returned to you, please can you let us know how these were acquired (i.e. collected in-world, using Helix credits etc)?
    • How did you acquire the Berserker gear (i.e. Ultimate Edition, using Opals/Helix credits etc)?

@DrewOT8 - Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that this issue affects both your Berserker gear and your Premium starter pack. I'm glad to hear that your resources/runes are returned to you, though I understand that this isn't an ideal situation. I've shared your report with the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MundosMADTTZ
    1 posts

Every time I load up it seems like my armor and weapons from the DLC that I have been using since starting this game keeps resetting to the point I need to travel back to England mid mission just to get my stuff back and upgraded fully again as well as re add all the ruins and upgrades and I don't even know if the game is giving me all of my ruins back or all of my materials I used to upgrade them because some always seem to be missing. This bug is also true for my Jomsviking who I give the same armor to.

• SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@ubi-borealis
    hi, today again i looked some stuff in the helix store and i got popups many resources but this time the complete berserker disappeared complete. Like always i saved my game before i visit the shop.
    Also i have sometimes WotD under the owned section, i forgot to save the screenshot, i post it if it happens again.
    A screenshot from some resources i got today after i lost complete gear.
    undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @SteveZ_Pun!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update. I'm glad to hear that your resources are returned to you whenever your Berserker gear resets. I understand that it's not convenient to re-upgrade the gear each time, and apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Just to confirm, have you purchased the Season Pass or Wrath of the Druids expansion before? Or does the content show as "Owned" even though this hasn't been purchased before?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Demon_Forest
    2 posts

For the third time since WotD DLC patch first came out all of my berserker DLC gear got reset. Its not great considering 100% of all of the resources spent to max it out has been wiped out for a second time. Would be kind of nice if Ubi could make sure that A) this doesn't keep happening, B) you send us a big bag of the exact amount of resources required to re-max it when you do this. No one has time to re-gather those materials.

• Demon_Forest
    2 posts

Same here this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. PS4, platinum'd the game yesterday and today it reset on me.

• SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I have the Ultimate Preorder Version on PC. I have the game since release and i never was able to upgrade the gear to highest level cause the issues. I buyed this Version to use this gear and now its june and still issues. I wrote i lost the complete berserk items, they wasnt on low level like before when it happens...Reload helps but it nervs me more and more...I am tired to report all this issues, i tried to help but.....
    I have the Season Pass but it shows both under Owned and the other stuff from the Ultimate Version and this Starter Package for buying...It occurs not every day, i want only know if WotD should be shown there or not...

• Memnojokasel
    2 posts

@mundosmadttz Same bug just happened to me about 20 minutes ago as of writing this. Bear-Claw was fully upgraded, using utility packs from Ubisoft store. Resources did not show into inventory.

• Memnojokasel
    2 posts

Just happened to me about 25 minutes ago of this writing. Fully upgraded Bear-Claw to mythical set, and armor set at various levels having used utility packs from Ubisoft Store. All reset, mats all lost.

I literally just lost real money due to this bug.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@Demon_Forest - I'm sorry to hear that your Berserker gear reset. All of your resources and any runes used should have been returned to your inventory following a reset. If this did not happen, please could you send us a video that shows the reset happening, and that no resources are re-added to your inventory? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@SteveZ_Pun - Thank you for continuing to update us and to share your experience with the Berserker gear resetting. I'm afraid we don't yet have any new updates to share from the development team regarding the investigation into this issue. I would like to reassure you that any resources or runes that were used to upgrade the gear should be returned to your inventory upon a reset, allowing you to upgrade the gear again. I understand that re-upgrading your gear is not a convenient solution, and apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. As soon as we have any new information to share, it will be posted within this thread.

If you own the Season Pass, the Wrath of the Druids will show as "Owned" as you own this expansion through the Season Pass. If you have any additional concerns about content showing as "Owned" if you do not own it already, please don't hesitate to let us know.

@Memnojokasel - I'm sorry to hear that the resources were not added to your inventory following a reset. Were you able to capture a video of this? If possible, could you please capture footage that shows the resources have not been re-added to your inventory following a reset? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • pesto.
    160 posts

Happens multiple times for me on every single session. On load, on fast travel, it’s always resetting which is annoying. Any time the connection to the server gets lost (which is very often) and is found again it gets reset.

I’d really like a fix on this ASAP because it ruins the quality of life to not be able to use or upgrade gear and have constant popups telling me berserker gear is unlocked and then listing every single piece of gear + mounts + skins + whatever else…

Please just fix this. No more back and forth and trying to not do the job. Look into it, find the problem, push a hotfix. For the love of all that is holy and not turning into Bungie…

• grind651
    2 posts

Happened to me today.
    For no apparent reason, all items of the ultimate version were added to the inventory once again. The Berserker Gear has lost all its progress.
    I was able to fix this by loading previous saves (PC)
    Very disappointed, was going to pre-order the new Far Cry. Now first prove that it works and then I'll think about buying.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics