Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lnhzz
    21 posts

So... I have just went back playing AC Valhalla, I'm really at the beginning, and after I talk to Randvi and choose my first Alliance, the game came back to my character and he was NAKED, all Berserker's set was gone! What I did before that was to purchase a free package at the store... Luckly I could restore a previous save from minutes before and all my items are back.
    But I've googled about it and I found a lot of disturbing informations regarding missing items and a bug the weapons would vanish after using the torch. WTH?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @lnhzz,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that this issue has been reported and it's currently being investigated. Can you please provide us with more details:

• Were the resources/runes returned to you? As you mentioned you loaded your save and everything went back to normal, can you confirm if all of your items returned?
    • How did you acquire the Berserker gear (i.e. Ultimate Edition, using Opals/Helix credits etc)? 

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

PS: I merged your thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Official Response
  • pesto.
    181 posts

Ok so far with the latest patch I have not had this bug reappear, so good job guys and gals!

Unfortunately it’s been replaced with a new bug on “quick resume” where it permanently asks me to reconnect my controller even though the controller is connected, so quick resume is now borked.

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@pesto

I can confirm this. I constantly get the reconnect controller message on the Xbox series x. Ubisoft really hates Xbox gamers. We get more bugs then on any other platform.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4129 posts

Hello there @pesto & @B00MSIE!

I'm glad to hear that your Berserker Gear has not reset in-game following TU 1.2.2. Thanks for sharing this update with us!

I'm sorry to hear you're encountered a different issue with your Xbox controllers, though. If you haven't already, would you be able to open a new thread about this issue? This way, we can investigate what might be causing this issue for you without going off-topic within this thread.

Please include as much information about the issue as possible, as well as any images or videos that you think will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lnhzz
    21 posts

@ubi-mark It has just happened again... I believe it's a bug with the usage of the Store, THANK GOD I've just saved, AGAIN, because this time I would have lost even more [censored]... First time I had did nothing to the set, nor leveled or a single rune equipped, this second time I had it all figured out and when it just vanished I didn't received ANYTHING back, not a single rune.
    It happened right after I oppened the Store to buy an outfit, but now I'm pretty sure I don't want to deal with this game anymore. This is outrageous!
    My Berserker set came from Ultimate Edition, which I would highly wanted a refund. This game is broken as [censored] and it's not free! And I was here wondering about buying costumes, Jesus Christ...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Lnhzz!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that your Berserker gear reset after visiting the Animus Store. I'm sorry to hear that the runes and resources were not returned to your inventory following this. Just to confirm, did reloading the earlier save restore the Berserker Gear fully?

If this issue occurs again for you, and the resources/runes are not returned to your inventory, please would you be able to send a video which shows this happening in-game? We can then notify the development team that resources/runes are not being returned to a player's inventory as intended.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • meetoo29
    3 posts

I love that this a a known issue for 8 months that has not been corrected, by a $8.5 billion company they are basically just giving us the bird. I'm going to have to restart from December and hope it doesn't happen again, but I don't want to waste that time. I may just bail on this completely. Its not worth the frustration if they aren't going to do anything. Housr and hours of game play lost for thousands of users and cricket's is what we get. "Our development team is looking inton this" yah, right. For 8 months?? Sure they are....and if you believe that I ha some ocean front property in Denver to sell you. This is garbage and not one bit of any help to be found. Frustrating!

• pesto.
    181 posts

Happened here two days ago, on load. The difference from before was there was no popup indicator saying anything had been unlocked, but my inventory status showed all the berserker gear listed as “new” and reset.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @meetoo29,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the Berserker Gear. I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue during your playthrough of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. I would like to assure you that the development team have been investigating this issue further, and that we have been forwarding the reports that have been shared with us to assist with the ongoing investigation.

Please note that the player support team are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes or providing ETAs when there are none. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to.

The development team have been able to deploy a partial fix which means that when a reset happens, the resources/rues should be returned to your inventory to allow you to re-upgrade the armour again. We understand that this isn't a complete fix, and the development team are looking into how they can fix what potentially causes the reset to still happen in-game. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the reset.

If, following a reset, the resources/runes used to upgrade the Berserker Gear are not returned to your inventory, please would you be able to send a video which shows this happening in-game? We can then notify the development team that resources/runes are not being returned to a player's inventory as intended.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • wdavis29512
    1 posts

@ubi-orion The same thing just happened to me last night right after I purchased items in the in-game store using Helix credits.

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@ubi-orion
    Really ???? Under investigation.... I have the game (Ultimate) since release and still have issues with this items, i was never able to use them.... since November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No compensation, no excuse.....

• meetoo29
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis no the reset didn't help. It gave me back the items, but no runes or upgrade materials. I'ves uploaded videos already to support who people told me I'm SOL and that I needed to wait until the development team figured it out. Nicer of course, but thats the gist. Wonderfuk, another $90 door stop except I have the digital version, so its more like I burned $90. Useless. Seriously, not helpful.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that the runes and resources weren't returned to your inventory following a reset, @meetoo29. If you were able to capture a video which showed the resources were not added back to your inventory, please can you send it to us? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

I'd also like to reach out with an update from the ongoing investigation. The development team have announced that they intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this fix will be deployed. Once we have more definite information to share, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • meetoo29
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis what do you want in the video? A video of my inventory now? Or the only manual save u have which is missing several hours of play but shows some of the missing items?

• Ubi-Borealis

To investigate the issue you're encountering further, @meetoo29, the development team would like a video that shows a reset of your gear happening in-game. They would also like to see that the runes/resources are not returned to your inventory following a reset. If you're able to capture a video which shows this happening, please don't hesitate to share it with us so we can forward it to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Raenith
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis this issue has just happened again to me as well.
    I’d previously stopped bothering to even try upgrading the gear over and over due to the constant resets. But It’s so consistent now, I’ve now entirely given up using the gear entirely. Each time it occurs I lose ship, bird, mount and jomsviking cosmetics that had the pack in use.
    This has been an issue (amongst many) since November last year and before ubi asks; I’m not going to provide videos and screenshots etc of the issue, this forum has more than enough info to get it sorted in a hot fix due several months ago.
    It’d be nice to see more focus on bug fixes like this one rather than releasing extra content (like additional cats to trip over in Ravensthorpe).

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ubi-borealis

After v1.3.0 my Beserker set is still unusable because It gets resetted suddenly while playing. Especially after I pause the game. I play single player games because I also have a life and because of that I have to pause or auto resume a game sometimes. Why is this not possible with Valhalla??? Please stop with the adding of more bugs after each update and fix the ones that were already there.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Raenith & @B00MSIE,

I apologise for my delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that your berserker gear is resetting. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us within this thread, as well as providing feedback for the investigation.

The development team have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information to share from the development team regarding this fix, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Any resources/runes used to upgrade the gear with should be returned to your inventory following a reset, allowing you to upgrade the gear again if you choose to do so. I understand that this isn't the most ideal workaround, and apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. If you experience a gear reset and the resources/runes used to upgrade the gear are not returned to your inventory, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate this further. Please include a video which shows that the resources are not returned to your inventory following a reset, as this will be needed for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AquilaSamurai95
    2 posts

So 8+ months of being aware of this issue and Ubisoft still can't be bothered to fix it.
    Berserker pack via Ultimate Edition (PC) just reset on me for the first time in-game the moment I was making final saves and about to close out my play session.
    Had been looking through the store, no purchases made, and the Uplay overlay system. Suddenly I get a pop-up for a few runes and a huge amount of iron, leather, and titanium. Had no idea what it was for until I noticed my boots no longer had the Berserker Boot transmog appearance. Looked into my inventory to find multiple runes from my equipped gear missing and all my berserker gear completely reset.
    Now I can say that the upgrade materials for this gear seemed to have been completely restored, however I'm not sure that all the runes returned. I had a huge amount of Health and Shadow runes constantly being added for quite a while beck when I first started the game which I don't believe were restored.
    I tried closing the game and reloading via 'Load Game' instead of 'Continue', but no dice.

Already a [censored] situation considering it is gear that has been paid for rather than just in-game gear, but the fact it's still going on months after is an utter joke. Probably explains some of the other random gear constantly popping up as aquired mid-game previously (different packs I've not really touched). Something is being overly aggressive with the online content check and it isn't being fixed.

Suggested Topics