Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lnhzz
    15 posts

@aquilasamurai95 We have given many informations regarding how it's happeningt, I do believe it's related to the online content, like Ubisoft Connect, Store and such.
    Nowadays this hasn't happened to me anymore, however I've seen DLC quests vanishing and appearing back only if you open your Ubisoft Connect after loading a save...

• Lnhzz
    15 posts

@lnhzz well... It just happened again! I just bought ISU and Black Raven armor sets from store and after I bought the second set my entire Berserker armor went missing. I've oppened Ubisoft Connect and close it to receive it all again, all sets, mounts, runes, everything I had from the start...................... And for the worst: I have lost all upgrades made to the Berserker set. ¬¬
    @Ubi-Borealis

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @AquilaSamurai95 & @Lnhzz!

I'm sorry that you've experienced your Berserker Gear resetting in-game. Thank you for confirming that all resources and runes were safely returned to your inventory.

As shared in my earlier post, the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We still don't have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information to share from the development team regarding this fix, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes released in the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, I would recommend using a different armour set to prevent the reset from happening again. Following a reset, any resources/runes used to upgrade the gear with should be returned to your inventory, allowing you to upgrade the gear again if you choose to do so. I understand that this isn't the most ideal workaround, and apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you experience a gear reset and the resources/runes used to upgrade the gear are not returned to your inventory, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate this further. Please include a video which shows that the resources are not returned to your inventory following a reset, as this will be needed for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CrinklyJewel8
    2 posts

Hiii I bought the game with the Berserker pack and I had no issues until today.

I started the game and a message appeared asking me to log in to my account. Seeing that I was already logged in, I tried to start the game a couple of times until I could but now Eivor is naked and my berserker armor is nowhere to be seen. I tried restarting the game but that doesn’t seem to work.

Please help? It was already Flawless and Mythical.

• CrinklyJewel8
    2 posts

@crinklyjewel8
    I just received everything back again but downgraded 😞

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1603 posts

Hello @crinklyjewel8,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

This issue has been reported to the development team and the fix will be released in a future update. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

PS: I merged your thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Official Response
  • Zenizen15
    1 posts

This bug just happened to me. I've put 57 hours into the game with no issues. The last know major thing I've done is purchased the Knight Isu set and equipped all the items except the shield, and equipped the mount and raven. Probably played a good hour with it. Arrived at the Sanlashe Mine and I got the notifications for the berserker pack being re added to my inventory. I know this was an issue 9 months ago but surely there's a fix? Please help Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Zenizen15! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Berserker gear has reset in-game. All of the resources used to upgrade the gear should have been added back into your inventory, allowing you to upgrade the gear again. I understand that this is not a convenient workaround, and apologise for any inconvenience caused by having to upgrade your gear again.

As shared in my earlier post, the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We still don't have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information to share from the development team regarding this fix, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes released in the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, I would recommend using a different armour set to prevent the reset from happening again.

If you are missing any items from the Berserker pack following a reset, or if the resources aren't returned to your inventory, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team has confirmed that this issue should now be resolved!

If you are still having trouble with the Berserker Gear downgrading and all of the runes and resources being returned to your inventory, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still experiencing downgrades of the Berserker gear. If you can include what triggers the downgrade to occur (such as an autosave, opening the Ubisoft Connect overlay, or fast travelling etc), this will be very helpful for further investigation.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    569 posts

@ubi-borealis

Not fixed, I'm afraid. Just had this. In Paris, just started the quest to find Nolwenn (of the three I picked this one first). I have "done" all possible things (all pickups, viewpoints, side-missions, everything except petting cats in Evreux and finishing of course).

Bernard just started leading me, the game froze and went to Xbox home screen. I did a full restart. Booted the game and "new content blah-di-blah" message followed by all the Berserker items (and the three runes but that always happens). They're all at base level. The resources look like they've returned to the inventory.

• SpirantCrayon22
    569 posts

@ubi-borealis

Also not all the materials returned to my inventory; all items I had were "level 10" items but after this event they went back to "level 1" and I cannot simply reapply the upgrades as I do no have enough stuff. I did all the armour items but only eight of the axe (and none of the shield) when I ran out of titanium. I need 60 but only have 11. I had very little titanium before this event . . . I think I didn't have much anyway. Either way there isn't enough to get back to where I was.

I really REALLY do not want to run around looking for more materials. It's extremely boring.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your Berserker gear.

Could you please provide another video that shows each part of the Berserker gear, your axe and your shield, then can you go to your inventory to show how many resources you currently own.

Can you also confirm the following:

• How you acquired your resources, was it by collecting them in game or did you purchase a pack from the in game store?
    • How did you acquire the Berserker gear? (Ultimate Edition, using Opals/Helix credits) 
    Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    569 posts

@ubi-keo

Thanks for replying. I've never purchased a booster pack for resources (unless there were some with the Starter Pack or whatever it is called), I have only collected resources in the game. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of the game.

Regarding the videos, why do you want to see the other items? I highlighted the exclamation marks on the inventory screen, these are the categories where items registered as being new and these items were the Berserker items. They were all at level 1, as mentioned, and I showed one of those, is that not enough? In any case they're all fully upgraded again so I am not sure what that'll show.

• Ozone83
    1 posts

I have problems with the armor of eivor in ac valhalla, I bought the Deluxe version with the berserker armor pack but punctually after a few hours of play every time it disappears, the resources (leather and minerals) I used are returned to me
     to upgrade as if you had never used them but not the ingots to bring the pieces of armor to a higher level, you understand that it becomes complicated to upgrade the armor if then the materials that are used and that are in short supply are unnecessarily consumed; it has already happened to me 6 times in 50 hours of gameplay
     What can be done?
     Thanks

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Thanks for providing these details, @SpirantCrayon22. It is useful to know that you own the Ultimate Edition of the game, and that you have not purchased any resources directly, only sought them out in-game.

In order for us to reopen the investigation into this issue, we'll need to see a complete overview of the affected Berserker gear in your inventory, as well as the resources you have available to you following a reset. This is to provide the development team with as much information as possible for them to try and diagnose any possible remaining causes for such a reset.

I understand that such a video may be time-consuming to produce, and can only apologise for this. It is unfortunately something that we do need for us to look into this further. Please let us know if it will be possible for you to prepare such a video and send a link to us. 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    569 posts

@ubi-woofer

What can I say? It's a random event over which I have no control so, as you should be aware, a video is not something I can produce. I provided what I felt was enough information already, I highlighted one fully-downgraded item. It's an ugly situation if you are not going to believe me with regards to the other items and an illogical situation if you are sincerely suggesting I haven't provided enough information.

To recap, I had every single Berserker item fully upgraded, so five armour pieces and two weapons. Ubisoft should have the information to hand regarding what the material costs are but just in case, each armour piece requires 1 carbon, 1 nickel, 1 tungsten, 540 iron ore, 1350 leather and 28 titanium to fully upgrade and each weapon requires 3 carbon, 3 nickel, 3 tungsten, 2090 iron ore, 950 leather and 49 titanium. In total that's 11 carbon, 11 nickel, 11 tungsten, 6880 iron ore, 8650 leather and 238 titanium. After the sudden downgrade, as the video shows, I only had 181 titanium (I had not upgraded anything as the exclamation marks prove).

quod erat demonstrandum

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

Hi @ozone83 and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you that you are experiencing issues with the Berserker gear. I can confirm that this was a known issue and should have been fixed with title update 1.3.1. Can you confirm if you have the latest update (1.3.2) installed?

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    569 posts

@ubi-keo

This is not fixed, not completely. The thread to which you linked has recent posts from me. Being on Xbox with instant-on/auto-update switched on, it is necessarily the case that I am up to date. So, with 1.3.2, I had this bug happen to me. Worse than before, I didn't get all the materials back. Some of them but not all. Please check that thread.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

I appreciate that this issue occurs at random, @SpirantCrayon22, however as the investigation is currently considered closed as the issue is thought to be resolved, we're unable to reopen it without evidence that the issue remains in-game.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're in Xbox One? To my knowledge, you can select to "record that" from the system menu if the issue should occur. To capture a longer clip than the default 30 seconds, I believe you can visit the capture settings, which you can read about in this Microsoft article. If the issue should reoccur after you have upgraded the gear in any manner, you can use this to capture a clip for us as evidence of the issue occurring.

If you are able to capture a video showing the requested information, including an overview of each Berserker item that has been downgraded and your full inventory, that would be ideal. I appreciate that the resources you have accessible may not be enough to upgrade the full gearset again, and seeing that will also be very useful to the team to evaluate the issue and the extent of it.

Thank you. 🙂

@Ozone83 - As a quick heads-up, I merged your thread with this megathread, as it discusses the exact issue you were describing. In the future, please check for an existing thread dedicated to your issue and reply to it if one is available, so that we can keep all of the relevant information together for further investigation and reference. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    569 posts

@ubi-woofer

Time to be blunt again. That is a disappointing response. Yes, if it happens again I'll try and remember to record a longer video but I am seriously irritated that you do not consider what I have already posted as sufficient proof. Effectively you are stating you do not believe me. Yes, you are, you wrote that you (still) require evidence of this occurring - therefore you do not believe me. Is this an appropriate way to treat customers? I own all AC main games. Complete versions of most of them, too. I post pretty consistently here and try to be helpful and constructive where I can, from what I can tell I am one of the better contributors in this forum. It should be apparent by now that I am not going to mess you guys around - but I AM more than prepared to tell it like it is if I feel messed around. Look at the other items in the video I already posted. They're ALL maxed out. Why would I leave the Berserker item out? Why would I downgrade it in order to post such a video? Come on, give me credit.

To be fair, if you are not going to reopen the investigation as there's very limited evidence then I am perfectly happy with that. One instance rather than lots of people. That's fine, understandable. But do not treat it as if there isn't proof - there is.

Suggested Topics