Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NTKOA
    4 posts

I’m 73 hours into the game. I saved my game the other day, then put the PS4 into Rest Mode.

When I came back a few hours later, I resumed my game (without resetting) and unpaused the game.

I then noticed that Eivor was naked (no armor, just weapons). I opened up my inventory and saw that she wasn’t wearing the Berserker Armor that I’ve had equipped since transitioning to England.

I had maxed out these pieces of gear to Nickel Ingot level, with one piece being Tungsten level.

When I checked my inventory for the Berserker Set, it was nowhere to be found. When I unpaused the game again and started running around, I received the in-game notification that I had just now activated my Ultimate Edition DLC.

The game then awarded me all of my DLC content again. Not just the Berserker Armor Set, but the Longship Modifications, the wolf mount, and everything else.

I then checked my inventory one last time, and the Berserker Set was there, but was literally Bronze Carbon Ingot level 1.

I cannot proceed in the game now, because I don’t have decent armor, and all of the resources I’ve used to upgrade my gear have been used already.

I have multiple save files and have loaded each one, but they all have a naked Evior with level 1 Berserker gear.

This is BY FAR, the most infuriating glitch/bug I’ve ever encountered in any Ultimate Edition purchase I’ve made in my entire 25+ years of gaming.

Ubisoft, I don’t have the patience to replay 72 hours worth of content. Can you please help me fix this? Thank you.

• jamie1389
    1 posts

Had the berserker armor set upgraded to mythical. Saved the game but when I came back on later the whole set had vanished then it gave it me all back but it was all basic level again

• DeathStalkerSid
    4 posts

So I came across the 3 wolf legendary animal mission in Oxenefordscire. I did a manual save and in the pause menu I saw an ad for the new warrior pack so I clicked on it. I browsed through, and went back to game and saw that all my equipped armor and everything was gone (I had the complete Berserker pack equipped). I was just wearing the underwear but had the weapons. And when I opened the inventory, I had all the items but they had gone back to their original 0 level. All the upgrades I have done, gone. I didn't check if it gave me back the materials. But luckily I had the manual save so I just loaded that and everything was back. I did not try to do the thing again to see if it was a bug or not, but thought about posting it here if anyone wants to check. Thanks.

• JakeB1591
    1 posts

Just installed Einherjar pack and it took all of my berserker gear off and it’s not longer in my inventory now. 😞

• guybrush44
    3 posts

So, while playing a major system lock, crash (Which does not happen in any other game) happened causing me to have to hard reset with the power button. When I reloaded the game, my berserker gear & add on's had been removed. When the game loaded it added them as if they were new & without all the upgrades I had added. Not Happy 😞

guybrush44

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@JakeB1591 Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

What platform are you playing the game on? Do you still have access to the Quest or was it already completed?

Official Response
  • Sacolop
    1 posts

This exact issue happened to me. My berserker set was fully upgraded to mythical & when I purchased the Carolingian pack, the entire berserker set was reset back to Superior with all runes missing. All the nickel and tungsten lost..... what a joke.

• tpoquik
    3 posts

@ntkoa I experienced the same glitch. Is Ubisoft going to fix this or did I just waste all that game play??

• tpoquik
    3 posts

@roverfan1127 same issue with the reset. Just browsing the store reset all those upgrades. Worse yet is I didn’t get the resources or runes back. Ubisoft, please fix! It is pointless to play if all vanishes and you have to start over.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

Does it only do it if it's currently equipped? What if Eivor is saved "nude" then go to store?

• tpoquik
    3 posts

@bushwickedly I have only seen it when it is equipped. It may occur if it is not equipped. It sort of appears as a store refresh bug. I would avoid going to the store until a fix is available.

• NicWitch
    4 posts

I bought a gear pack from the store and when I went into my inventory all of my berserker gear was gone. My wolf mount was gone.

I closed the game and restored my licenses. I restarted the game and the gear (and wolf) is back but all upgrades are gone and I don't have the crafting material in my inventory either. Considering they aren't common materials, this seriously sucks.

I'm on ps4.

• NicWitch
    4 posts

Just went to save and all my saves are gone now.

• GRZLYI3EAR
    1 posts

So while playing I came out of a quest and all of a sudden my Berserker gear (all of it) listed on the right hand side of the screen like it was new. Figured oh well just a glitch... later while in my inventory I noticed ALL pieces of my Berserker gear had reset. I lost all upgrades to all of the pieces. I had the gear at the Flawless level (Silver) fully runed... Now Berserker gear is worthless without hours of replay and all that is needed to upgrade, Nickel Ingot, Carbon Ingot, etc... when the gear reset it also showed Wolf Mount like new and Ship Pieces like new. Please Help!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@nicwitch Hi NicWitch! I'm extremely sorry to hear about this issue you encountered with your missing upgrades and crafting materials. To continue troubleshooting this issue, please complete the rest of the steps outlined in our basic troubleshooting guide for the PS4. Please feel free to skip the last step, since you've already mentioned trying this.

Regarding these missing saves, can you let me know if these were Episodic saves, Manual saves, Quick saves, or Auto saves?

Official Response
  • NTKOA
    4 posts

@tpoquik I don't know, man. It's really upsetting, because we literally can't be expected to farm all of our ore, leather, titanium, and ingots again. It would take dozens of hours to do that!

• NTKOA
    4 posts

I truly hope that you're on this @Ubisoft because if this level of bugs exist, you're going to have a lot of unhappy customers. Please help!

• NTKOA
    4 posts

@yeti4life yeah, same here. Berserker Armor Set, right?

• NicWitch
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent
    It was ALL saves.

• Merrilyweplay
    1 posts

Today after searching for most recent update it came back that game was current, no updates to install. But immediately following, going into inventory I noticed that every piece of armor, and weapon which previously had been upgraded had been reset back to the way it was originally received.
    I purchased the ultimate digital pre order pack, which came with upgraded Bear armor.( I can't remember if it also included Raven armor or if I looted that) But the entire set of Bear armor had been upgraded to (grey) while Raven armor didn't come with any upgrades I had recently upgraded every piece but one also to grey. Every piece of armor, & couple upgraded weapons & shields were no longer upgraded.This is second time happening, though first time was only a few pieces and that time was after an update. This time there were no new updates to install but for some reason it decided to reset everything which came with the pkg. Including the beserker decorations which were previously gone from being used.
    Also had issue with a chest reseting after I got killed before a save. It was the last tear to loot on Asgared. The reset removed the loot from inventory, but didn't reset the chest. I had to finish Asgared 1 tear short which left me unable to reap my rewards for finishing Asgared. No skill points or elk for new mount. Glitches are adding up, to numerous to list here. All I can say now is, my losses are greater than my gains making all my hard work for not 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics