Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HerosLegacy
    1 posts

@topgunner1305
    exact same thing happened to me, hope it gets fixed .-. Had it maxed upgraded at flawless

• Damoneus
    3 posts

I purchased the Ultimate edition of AC Valhalla a while back and I got the berserker armour right when I started the game. I had upgraded the gear as I’ve progressed and slotted some of my best runes and all of a sudden in the middle of the “Honor has two edges” quest I got another “thank you for your purchase” message and suddenly all that gear re-entered my inventory except without the runes and at it’s downgraded state. Loading a save before that message doesn’t seem to be helping. I have no idea how that happened

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello Damoneus, and apologies for the trouble caused by this gear reset! Do you recall if you changed your haircut or tattoos around when this happened? Please also let me know if you've completed our Xbox One troubleshooting guide yet, since the steps listed here should help.

Official Response
  • MrCookieman
    1 posts

This exact thing just happened to me on the ps4. Not too worried about the runes, as many were the ones that keep duplicating themselves for some reason, but loosing all the upgrades on the armor is really irritating because of all the material it took to upgrade them.

And in response to the support question, i have not changed hair/tattoos in over day

• Damoneus
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent I think I had changed his hair in the morning but the glitch didn’t happen until just a few minutes before I posted my issue around 5pm so quite a number of hours later. I did notice that my bow kept disappearing off my back and wouldn’t appear in my hand when I first started playing and then an hour or two later the gear issue happened.

• guest-u5njBwaF
    1 posts

@ntkoa I have the same.[censored] situation just today. Is Ubisoft going to fix this [censored] or compensate or what?
    [censored] annoying thing!!!!

• Varko0o
    1 posts

Hello, I bought Ultimate edition as PS4 disc version. I'm playing on PS5, I activated redeem code and I have done Family Matters quest. In PS5 I can't find any of ultimate pack items. However when I run PS4 version the items popup... So I equipped everything and start same save on PS5, when game is loading gear is still on the character, but after few second in-game everything gone and character is naked. Is here any fix to solve this please?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@varko0o Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We are aware of this issue occurring with players on PS5, and this is being looked into at the moment.

Official Response
  • GrimBaron
    6 posts

Hello,

this bug is related to this: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/86159/bug-item-doubles-in-inventory-degrading-their-copies
    The end result is the same, but the circumstances are different.

This time, I have logged in the game, loaded and as soon as I spawned, an in-game pop-up told me my DLC items were ready.
    These items, I was already given when I started, and some of them I had already upgraded. Now, just like in-game doubles, they have been downgraded, the only differences, is that I do not have doubles of these items.

This is starting to get frustrating as:

• leveling up DLC items becomes worthless, as there is chance they'll get randomly re-accredited and downgraded (and materials spent is lost)
    • builds with these items in them become basically uplayable in higher level areas (since they may turn back to lv.1)
    • the materials used to upgrade them (like Titanium) are not that easy to gather, and since i have already collected basically everything and finished the story, I have to either purchase them - and they dont restock - or get lucky killing random stuff
  • Damoneus
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent Oh and yes I completed the troubleshooting to no avail I just ended up having to re-upgrade later on. Haven't changed hair or tattoos again just in case.

• CrowsDethPlague
    1 posts

Hello Ubisoft my name is Sean, On my Xbox my gamertag is CrowsDethPlague. While playing AC Valhalla I ran into a big bug while purchasing some items in the in game store. I had lost all my upgrades into my Beserker Armor, Axe, and Shield upon completion of the purchases from the in game store. I don’t know how this happened and I’ve tried to reload saves and reboot the game as well as re download the game to no avail of the upgrades returning. The Armors and weapons where all maxed level before the purchase. I would love some help into possibly getting the armor back to mythical or just getting the tungsten I had placed into the full set to get it back to full upgrade. If it is possible I’d love the help.

• cos155
    3 posts

Ok, haven't been able to play for about 10 days, but just loaded and ALL my armor upgrades are missing and I'm stood around in my pants!!!

Everything else seems to be OK - I'm level 261 but I haven't been given back all the parts I built up the armor with so I can't just upgrade them again.. Not happy!

• cos155
    3 posts

@cos155 EDIT - lost a LOT of runes too!

• Hellgator
    7 posts

I don't know if it's because I cross-played on PS5 or if I lost it a long time ago, and I just didn't notice, but it's pretty annoying that my Berserker gear set is gone as I bought the Ultimate edition. Please fix this because I only used the set during the early game so I can't go back to that save file as I'm already in the epilogue.

• Hellgator
    7 posts

Update: I played on PC and I got all my Berserker stuff back including the cosmetics, but I noticed that all my Berserker gear is not upgraded even though I'm sure that I've upgraded the set during the early game when I was using them. I also had to reassign the Berserker cosmetics I was using.

Hope Ubisoft fixes this or recompenses us with crafting materials at least.

• snikanes
    1 posts

@cos155 the same thing happened to me aswell... really not happy about it...

• cos155
    3 posts

@snikanes It's a proper ballache! I'm still not back to the previous level of upgrades!

• name_is_gone
    19 posts

So, are you serious Ubi? Are you really releasing unplayable *** for money? Wow, nice move. Anyways, suddenly, out of nothing, my Berserker's gear disappeared while in England (in my settlement). [censored]?? I had it maxed out! I reloaded game and the gear came back... RESET TO BASIC STATS so I lost all my mats I used to upgrade it. ARE YOU SERIOUS???????????? Chat not working, support - no way to send anything "because covid hysteria" well, you just lost a customer. And give my money back.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@orselis Hello and apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused by this issue with your Berserker gear stats resetting. Our teams are currently looking into this issue, but I'm afraid we have no other information to provide at this time. If you can recall of any steps you took right before this reset occurred, please let me know. I'd be happy to share any other details with the appropriate teams, so we can continue to investigate a cause and look into a fix.

Official Response
  • name_is_gone
    19 posts

@ubiexcellent Thnx for reply. Yeah it is frustrating, appreciate if the team fixes it soon so that doesn't reappear, I mean I got over it already (though I'm still mad at such big studio releasing game with such bugs...) but this may happen to others if you don't fix it.
    I got helix credits - no idea why though, they just appeared with in game notification that I received 300 credits - so I went to store to check stuff and when exited store, my gear was gone (like, Eivor was naked LOL). Anyways, I never bought helix credits so no idea why they suddenly appeared also I haven't checked if I still have them (scared to lose gear again...).
    Workaround: loading earlier save BUT this made me lose a lot of progress 😕

Suggested Topics