Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hellgator
    7 posts

I don't know if it's because I cross-played on PS5 or if I lost it a long time ago, and I just didn't notice, but it's pretty annoying that my Berserker gear set is gone as I bought the Ultimate edition. Please fix this because I only used the set during the early game so I can't go back to that save file as I'm already in the epilogue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team has confirmed that this issue should now be resolved!

If you are still having trouble with the Berserker Gear downgrading and all of the runes and resources being returned to your inventory, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still experiencing downgrades of the Berserker gear. If you can include what triggers the downgrade to occur (such as an autosave, opening the Ubisoft Connect overlay, or fast travelling etc), this will be very helpful for further investigation.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Hellgator
    7 posts

Update: I played on PC and I got all my Berserker stuff back including the cosmetics, but I noticed that all my Berserker gear is not upgraded even though I'm sure that I've upgraded the set during the early game when I was using them. I also had to reassign the Berserker cosmetics I was using.

Hope Ubisoft fixes this or recompenses us with crafting materials at least.

• snikanes
    1 posts

@cos155 the same thing happened to me aswell... really not happy about it...

• cos155
    3 posts

@snikanes It's a proper ballache! I'm still not back to the previous level of upgrades!

• name_is_gone
    19 posts

So, are you serious Ubi? Are you really releasing unplayable *** for money? Wow, nice move. Anyways, suddenly, out of nothing, my Berserker's gear disappeared while in England (in my settlement). [censored]?? I had it maxed out! I reloaded game and the gear came back... RESET TO BASIC STATS so I lost all my mats I used to upgrade it. ARE YOU SERIOUS???????????? Chat not working, support - no way to send anything "because covid hysteria" well, you just lost a customer. And give my money back.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@orselis Hello and apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused by this issue with your Berserker gear stats resetting. Our teams are currently looking into this issue, but I'm afraid we have no other information to provide at this time. If you can recall of any steps you took right before this reset occurred, please let me know. I'd be happy to share any other details with the appropriate teams, so we can continue to investigate a cause and look into a fix.

Official Response
  • name_is_gone
    19 posts

@ubiexcellent Thnx for reply. Yeah it is frustrating, appreciate if the team fixes it soon so that doesn't reappear, I mean I got over it already (though I'm still mad at such big studio releasing game with such bugs...) but this may happen to others if you don't fix it.
    I got helix credits - no idea why though, they just appeared with in game notification that I received 300 credits - so I went to store to check stuff and when exited store, my gear was gone (like, Eivor was naked LOL). Anyways, I never bought helix credits so no idea why they suddenly appeared also I haven't checked if I still have them (scared to lose gear again...).
    Workaround: loading earlier save BUT this made me lose a lot of progress 😕

• name_is_gone
    19 posts

@ubiexcellent
    EDIT: checked in Ubisoft app while game was not launched, I have 0 credits so I believe this in-game notification about 300 credits granted was a bug but I do appreciate someone checking on this what happened.

• scottyusceaser1
    34 posts

@orselis Yeah this happened to me too, I have duplicate hunters gear too.. and every now and then one of my armour pieces gets downgraded and all the resources it took me to get it maxed it infuriates me.. because it took so long.. hopefully the game gets fixed soon.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@damoneus Thanks for getting back to me about this bug. I've added these details to an existing report that we have in hopes that we'll be able to track this issue further. Please stay tuned for updates!

Official Response
  • thedevilcomes
    41 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

• PINGUINDING
    2 posts

had The same problem over here, load a saved game 1 mission before the first safe of my last mission. Then my beserker armor was back on its lvl. After that reload the point You want to play. And it is fixed (at my game...)

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞 - there's a few threads i've been commenting on, hopefully raises the profile of this bug

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞 - and yep, this is a well reported issue, and happens on PC too - lost runes as well because of it.

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞 - happens on PC too

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

@pinguinding yeah I know, unfortunately because I know ubi has been having save issues across a few of their games since they changed over to "connect", I've been policing my saves pretty hard and only keeping a triplicate backup of the latest manual save / auto save / cloud save so RIP. is definitely something that needs to be fixed, on one of the other thread someone worked out that its the 20 british pound resource pack worth of materials (not including carbon ingots) that would be 40-50 AUD worth to replace for the mats lost ....

• PINGUINDING
    2 posts

@thedevilcomes

tue, its a crap solution, I lost an hour of game play..... en the irritation About This.... (not first time...) I hope that Ubisoft wil fix it And be fair with compensation to the players.

• niall451
    2 posts

i have the same thing ploughed so many resources into upgrading now they are back after reload but base stats!!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics