Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We would greatly appreciate a longer video, please.

Rest assured we are not treating this like there is not proof, we do appreciate you being helpful and constructive, it is a process that we have to follow in order to reopen this for investigation.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    626 posts

@ubi-viral

I still fail to see how the video I provided does not do what you need. It clearly shows a downgraded Berserker item compared with all other items being fully upgraded, that I have "new" items in the inventory (which I have explained are the other Berserker items) and the amount of titanium (along with the sum that shows it's not returned all the titanium used in the upgrades). Please explain how what I have done does not provide the information required.

• SpirantCrayon22
    626 posts

Okay, it happened again. This time I believe I got all the resources back and I recorded the aftermath as per your unnecessary request. I had clicked on the "imperial gear has arrived" link in the main menu to see if it had actually arrived (as an aside, no it hasn't although I am not really interested anyway) then gone to get a quick snack. When I came back and went back into the game (in Winchester) I had a message on screen about stuff being added to the inventory - leather, iron ore and so on. I checked my inventory and those were present but the Berserker items were not there at all. A minute or two later I got the messages about ship items and such being given to me.

Here's that video proving (again - so it adds nothing to this report as it's already proven) that there's still a problem. It shows me looking at armour items, seeing there are no Berserker items there. Then they start appearing and as the appear it is clear that they are all downgraded. The Xbox decided to crash so I've not yet done a video showing (for no reason as it's already shown) all the individual items in the menu system at their lower level of upgrading.

• SpirantCrayon22
    626 posts

Hello?

Here's the unnecessary video showing all Berserker items on Eivor at their lowest upgrade level.

• SpirantCrayon22
    626 posts

@ubipeople

In case you guys read this thread again and think of commenting on one aspect of it . . .

The crash was not related to AC Valhalla and the resetting of the gear, it was later on and happened while I did something else while waiting for the video to upload. I had, incidentally, checked the network shortly before the crash and it was open NAT.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 820 posts

Hey @spirantcrayon22

I apologise for the inconvenience of having to upgrade the armour again, but from what I understand, it looks like we are aware the gear may still reset in some instances unfortunately, however, the fix that the resources are returned was deployed so you can always re-upgrade it. If you ever didn't receive the resources and have this on video showing the gear downgraded and nothing delivered back to you, that is something the game team will be able to look into further.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    626 posts

@ubi-froggard

I'm angry now. That is the point of the last few videos. The last event, yes, I got the resources, but the previous one I did not. Please check my posts and videos, you'll see what I'm talking about.

If you actually do believe me and do treat what I write as proof, why the request for videos that do not show anything new?

Or even, "We believe you but the development team does not so we need to pass a video to them." That would be fine.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 820 posts

My apologies @spirantcrayon22. We have still forwarded your video's on to the dev team to report that you had some instances of not getting all the resources back, but I was just saying that we wouldn't need any video's showing the last occurrence of it where you mentioned you did get all the resources back. Sorry that wasn't clear from the previous reply. I have also forwarded your save file on to the dev team as well as the steps you took recently when it happened, in case they are able to reproduce it on a copy of your save to find the issue.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    626 posts
  • khr119
    1 posts

Hello I was just contacting you because my bezerker gear keeps getting reset and it is a gear set I've used from the day of release. I sence switched and almost got it upgraded and it just reset again. Plz figure this out it's pretty frustrating too keep fixing the gear. Thank you,
    Keith Huntley

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Thanks for reaching out to us @khr119 , sorry to see you've been inconvenienced by this issue.

This is still bring investigated by the team, with no news to share at the moment but we'll keep you all in the loop here when any new information is made available.

Thank you for your continued patience while investigations are still ongoing and if there's anything we can help with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Official Response
  • PhilyG213
    55 posts

@ubi-borealis Actually it just happened to me a few days ago. I was away from the screen and when I came back all the items reappeared in my inventory and the same old "Bonus Content unlocked" message appeared. So it wasn't really possible to capture a video or something because idk what caused it.
    If it helps, I think what caused the berserker gear downgrading and reappearing again, for me at least, was when I got the pack with the Ezio or the Altair cloak that was paired with the Berserker Gear a few moths back. I already owned the Berserker Gear at that point so maybe getting a pack for items I already own is what caused it?

• Lnhzz
    21 posts

Why is this thread given as Resolved when it's clearly not?

• PhilyG213
    55 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Maybe I should specify that not only the gear disappears and reappears but also some runes, 1 mount skin and 1 raven skin.

Suggested Topics