Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 6 Likes/278 Replies/5043 Views
    Xingre94
    Original poster 1 posts

Everytime the game crash, sometimes the Berserker gear goes back to being superior, the problem is that upgrade all the berserker gear to mythical and i wont get the materials back.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MCJULIAN7
    1 posts

Dzień dobry
    Posiadam assassins creed valhalla na Xbox one i mam dodatki:
    Droga Berserka
    Pakiet osady Berserka
    Pakiet szkutniczy Berserka
    Pakiet wyposażenia Berserka
    Zestaw Run

No mam problem w tym że jak pierwszy raz wszedłem do gry do tego wszystkiego nie mam. Po jak godzinie jak godzinie jak godzinie jak jeszcze jeszcze w tej osadzie w Norwegii do dostałem te rzeczy i chyba nawet ulepszyłem trochę te zbroje. Ale po chyba 10min te rzeczy zniknęły. Teraz jestem dopiero jak przypłynęli do Anglii i nadal nie mam tych rzeczy.

Proszę o szybka pomoc

• YungSophia
    1 posts

Hello. I have an issue with Valhalla on xbox one x. Sometimes while I walk, my characters goes naked and I randomly lose my gear and all my add-ons. Some seconds later I get the notification "Add-ons have been added-check your inventory" . The exact message I got when I played for the first time. The problem is that my gear is fully upgraded and they appear as level 1 so I'm forced to load old save files. Today I visited Vinland and my inventory was removed naturally as the story goes. I finished the place 100% and came back. My character showed up naked and I got the add-on notification again, all of my gear again level 1. What do I do? Does that mean that I can't play the Vinland arc? I was forced to load an old save file but I still need Vinland to progress with the Order.

• roverfan1127
    1 posts

I lost all runes and berserker armor upgrades when I received carolingian armor pack. When I logged on the game, Evior had no armor and my mount and raven had changed. And all berserker armor was downgraded to original stats and runes were gone.

• NiosePicie
    2 posts

I purchased Ultimate edition with free Berserker pack (bonus content - settlement, longship, armor). I've played 34h so far using full Berserker set and already twice I had situation when I open the game and Eivor is wearing only underwear and I get message that I unlocked bonus content. I have to apply manually all the armor, runes and everything I was using.

I've already upgraded all of these armor parts with ores and leather (4 levels each) and when they are unlocked again, they are not upgraded - I lost ALL THE RESOURCES which I invested in upgrading these part (around 700 each).

This is ridiculous.

• NiosePicie
    2 posts

Additional info:
    I was able to recover upgraded armor by restarting the game and loading game saved before today. So lost progress of ~40 minutes. A bit better than loosing all the resources, but it already happened twice so it looks like this is a recurring issue.

• rayven1306
    2 posts

I previously upgraded my berserker armor and shield (Ursine Guard) to Mythical but after the update my equipment just went back to Superior. I loaded the game after the update and it showed that I had just received those items but in reality I actually upgraded some if not all of them. Wasted materials and time.
    System specs
    CPU: i7-7700
    RAM: 32GB 3200mhz
    GPU: RTX 2080 SUPER

• xAnarchy82x
    1 posts

Today I was sitting here playing when all of a sudden my gear came up on the screen like I just received it I was completely reset and I lost out on 14 tungsten ingot because I had all that stuff mythical. Anyone else have that problem?

• Bakh77
    1 posts

After logging back to game today ...first thing I have received as a message was that all my deluxe edition items had been added again to game.
    My whole Berserker Set which was already Mythic and fully upgraded - went back to basics....same for the weapon.
    Thats literally hours of gameplay wasted and tons of mats to farm again.
    Disaster.My favourite in game set had been simply wiped.

• yeti4life
    14 posts

wow... so overnight i lost my gear i bought extra when i logged in i was naked... [censored]

• rayven1306
    2 posts

Found another issue.
    I got the Huldufolk Chest Armor from Reda, played awhile, logged out and an hour later, that armor is missing.

• rki99
    2 posts

@roverfan1127 Same here, after the update visited the store and the add-on page and every upgrade and rune was gone. Also as soon as I started playing after closing the store page, the animations of receiving the armor started.

• mentraton
    17 posts

Same here on PS5. Only advice I can give is to not open the store until this is fixed.
    It vanishes as soon as you load a game which is saved after visiting the store.

Had to replay 30 minutes to keep my runes and upgrades.

• thebog1984
    4 posts

I changed my Eivor from female to male, briefly..

It reset/reloaded my Beserker gear which I’d upgraded to Flawless Quality, all of the pieces..

it’s now back at the basic quality, all of it.

Not a game-breaking bug but still darn annoying.

(This is on a PS 4, 1.04v patch.).

it even reset my mount skin back to the horse instead of my wolf.

• cjho1992
    1 posts

When I purchased the new weapon at the UBI MARKET, My berserker gear set class which had upgraded were resetting.
    I want to get back my material for upgrading gear 😞

• Paella-Sama
    3 posts

Hello,

After buying the Einherjar set from the shop I have lost the berserker set from my inventory, does anyone know what happened and how to get it back?

• volumepower12
    4 posts

My mythical gear and weapons came back today, but i lost all my good runes on those armors and weapons. Upgrades to those are also disappeared and i used a lot silver, titanium, leather and iron for those.
    Ubisoft really messed up this update which is not surprise to me

• volumepower12
    4 posts

@paella-sama Restarting the game helped to get gear back but runes and upgrades didnt come back

• KRAZYNEIL2010
    1 posts

All upgrades and runes missing after update. I had my gear maxed out with as good of runes you can get for my level and after the update I never had an issue with having my berserker gear missing but it was in my inventory reduced back to starting levels, however I had upgraded once and had already maxed it out. I could really care less that I have to go through the motions to upgrade again but the materials to do so are now gone its not possible to get enough carbon and silver ignot again at least give me back the equivalent to upgrade again.

• Paella-Sama
    3 posts

@volumepower12 Yes, when I restarted I recovered the armor but like you I lost the runes and the improvements I applied.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics