Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MundosMADTTZ
    1 posts

Every time I load up it seems like my armor and weapons from the DLC that I have been using since starting this game keeps resetting to the point I need to travel back to England mid mission just to get my stuff back and upgraded fully again as well as re add all the ruins and upgrades and I don't even know if the game is giving me all of my ruins back or all of my materials I used to upgrade them because some always seem to be missing. This bug is also true for my Jomsviking who I give the same armor to.

• SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    hi, today again i looked some stuff in the helix store and i got popups many resources but this time the complete berserker disappeared complete. Like always i saved my game before i visit the shop.
    Also i have sometimes WotD under the owned section, i forgot to save the screenshot, i post it if it happens again.
    A screenshot from some resources i got today after i lost complete gear.
    undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello again @SteveZ_Pun!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update. I'm glad to hear that your resources are returned to you whenever your Berserker gear resets. I understand that it's not convenient to re-upgrade the gear each time, and apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Just to confirm, have you purchased the Season Pass or Wrath of the Druids expansion before? Or does the content show as "Owned" even though this hasn't been purchased before?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Demon_Forest
    2 posts

For the third time since WotD DLC patch first came out all of my berserker DLC gear got reset. Its not great considering 100% of all of the resources spent to max it out has been wiped out for a second time. Would be kind of nice if Ubi could make sure that A) this doesn't keep happening, B) you send us a big bag of the exact amount of resources required to re-max it when you do this. No one has time to re-gather those materials.

• Demon_Forest
    2 posts

Same here this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. PS4, platinum'd the game yesterday and today it reset on me.

• SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I have the Ultimate Preorder Version on PC. I have the game since release and i never was able to upgrade the gear to highest level cause the issues. I buyed this Version to use this gear and now its june and still issues. I wrote i lost the complete berserk items, they wasnt on low level like before when it happens...Reload helps but it nervs me more and more...I am tired to report all this issues, i tried to help but.....
    I have the Season Pass but it shows both under Owned and the other stuff from the Ultimate Version and this Starter Package for buying...It occurs not every day, i want only know if WotD should be shown there or not...

• Memnojokasel
    2 posts

@mundosmadttz Same bug just happened to me about 20 minutes ago as of writing this. Bear-Claw was fully upgraded, using utility packs from Ubisoft store. Resources did not show into inventory.

• Memnojokasel
    2 posts

Just happened to me about 25 minutes ago of this writing. Fully upgraded Bear-Claw to mythical set, and armor set at various levels having used utility packs from Ubisoft Store. All reset, mats all lost.

I literally just lost real money due to this bug.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there,

@Demon_Forest - I'm sorry to hear that your Berserker gear reset. All of your resources and any runes used should have been returned to your inventory following a reset. If this did not happen, please could you send us a video that shows the reset happening, and that no resources are re-added to your inventory? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@SteveZ_Pun - Thank you for continuing to update us and to share your experience with the Berserker gear resetting. I'm afraid we don't yet have any new updates to share from the development team regarding the investigation into this issue. I would like to reassure you that any resources or runes that were used to upgrade the gear should be returned to your inventory upon a reset, allowing you to upgrade the gear again. I understand that re-upgrading your gear is not a convenient solution, and apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. As soon as we have any new information to share, it will be posted within this thread.

If you own the Season Pass, the Wrath of the Druids will show as "Owned" as you own this expansion through the Season Pass. If you have any additional concerns about content showing as "Owned" if you do not own it already, please don't hesitate to let us know.

@Memnojokasel - I'm sorry to hear that the resources were not added to your inventory following a reset. Were you able to capture a video of this? If possible, could you please capture footage that shows the resources have not been re-added to your inventory following a reset? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • pesto.
    16 posts

Happens multiple times for me on every single session. On load, on fast travel, it’s always resetting which is annoying. Any time the connection to the server gets lost (which is very often) and is found again it gets reset.

I’d really like a fix on this ASAP because it ruins the quality of life to not be able to use or upgrade gear and have constant popups telling me berserker gear is unlocked and then listing every single piece of gear + mounts + skins + whatever else…

Please just fix this. No more back and forth and trying to not do the job. Look into it, find the problem, push a hotfix. For the love of all that is holy and not turning into Bungie…

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics