Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pesto.
    124 posts

Happened here two days ago, on load. The difference from before was there was no popup indicator saying anything had been unlocked, but my inventory status showed all the berserker gear listed as “new” and reset.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there @meetoo29,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the Berserker Gear. I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue during your playthrough of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. I would like to assure you that the development team have been investigating this issue further, and that we have been forwarding the reports that have been shared with us to assist with the ongoing investigation.

Please note that the player support team are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes or providing ETAs when there are none. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to.

The development team have been able to deploy a partial fix which means that when a reset happens, the resources/rues should be returned to your inventory to allow you to re-upgrade the armour again. We understand that this isn't a complete fix, and the development team are looking into how they can fix what potentially causes the reset to still happen in-game. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the reset.

If, following a reset, the resources/runes used to upgrade the Berserker Gear are not returned to your inventory, please would you be able to send a video which shows this happening in-game? We can then notify the development team that resources/runes are not being returned to a player's inventory as intended.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • wdavis29512
    1 posts

@ubi-orion The same thing just happened to me last night right after I purchased items in the in-game store using Helix credits.

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@ubi-orion
    Really ???? Under investigation.... I have the game (Ultimate) since release and still have issues with this items, i was never able to use them.... since November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No compensation, no excuse.....

• meetoo29
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis no the reset didn't help. It gave me back the items, but no runes or upgrade materials. I'ves uploaded videos already to support who people told me I'm SOL and that I needed to wait until the development team figured it out. Nicer of course, but thats the gist. Wonderfuk, another $90 door stop except I have the digital version, so its more like I burned $90. Useless. Seriously, not helpful.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that the runes and resources weren't returned to your inventory following a reset, @meetoo29. If you were able to capture a video which showed the resources were not added back to your inventory, please can you send it to us? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

I'd also like to reach out with an update from the ongoing investigation. The development team have announced that they intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this fix will be deployed. Once we have more definite information to share, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • meetoo29
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis what do you want in the video? A video of my inventory now? Or the only manual save u have which is missing several hours of play but shows some of the missing items?

• Ubi-Borealis

To investigate the issue you're encountering further, @meetoo29, the development team would like a video that shows a reset of your gear happening in-game. They would also like to see that the runes/resources are not returned to your inventory following a reset. If you're able to capture a video which shows this happening, please don't hesitate to share it with us so we can forward it to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Raenith
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis this issue has just happened again to me as well.
    I’d previously stopped bothering to even try upgrading the gear over and over due to the constant resets. But It’s so consistent now, I’ve now entirely given up using the gear entirely. Each time it occurs I lose ship, bird, mount and jomsviking cosmetics that had the pack in use.
    This has been an issue (amongst many) since November last year and before ubi asks; I’m not going to provide videos and screenshots etc of the issue, this forum has more than enough info to get it sorted in a hot fix due several months ago.
    It’d be nice to see more focus on bug fixes like this one rather than releasing extra content (like additional cats to trip over in Ravensthorpe).

• B00MSIE
    329 posts

@ubi-borealis

After v1.3.0 my Beserker set is still unusable because It gets resetted suddenly while playing. Especially after I pause the game. I play single player games because I also have a life and because of that I have to pause or auto resume a game sometimes. Why is this not possible with Valhalla??? Please stop with the adding of more bugs after each update and fix the ones that were already there.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics