Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tpoquik
    3 posts

@ntkoa I experienced the same glitch. Is Ubisoft going to fix this or did I just waste all that game play??

• tpoquik
    3 posts

@roverfan1127 same issue with the reset. Just browsing the store reset all those upgrades. Worse yet is I didn’t get the resources or runes back. Ubisoft, please fix! It is pointless to play if all vanishes and you have to start over.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

Does it only do it if it's currently equipped? What if Eivor is saved "nude" then go to store?

• tpoquik
    3 posts

@bushwickedly I have only seen it when it is equipped. It may occur if it is not equipped. It sort of appears as a store refresh bug. I would avoid going to the store until a fix is available.

• NicWitch
    4 posts

I bought a gear pack from the store and when I went into my inventory all of my berserker gear was gone. My wolf mount was gone.

I closed the game and restored my licenses. I restarted the game and the gear (and wolf) is back but all upgrades are gone and I don't have the crafting material in my inventory either. Considering they aren't common materials, this seriously sucks.

I'm on ps4.

• NicWitch
    4 posts

Just went to save and all my saves are gone now.

• GRZLYI3EAR
    1 posts

So while playing I came out of a quest and all of a sudden my Berserker gear (all of it) listed on the right hand side of the screen like it was new. Figured oh well just a glitch... later while in my inventory I noticed ALL pieces of my Berserker gear had reset. I lost all upgrades to all of the pieces. I had the gear at the Flawless level (Silver) fully runed... Now Berserker gear is worthless without hours of replay and all that is needed to upgrade, Nickel Ingot, Carbon Ingot, etc... when the gear reset it also showed Wolf Mount like new and Ship Pieces like new. Please Help!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@nicwitch Hi NicWitch! I'm extremely sorry to hear about this issue you encountered with your missing upgrades and crafting materials. To continue troubleshooting this issue, please complete the rest of the steps outlined in our basic troubleshooting guide for the PS4. Please feel free to skip the last step, since you've already mentioned trying this.

Regarding these missing saves, can you let me know if these were Episodic saves, Manual saves, Quick saves, or Auto saves?

Official Response
  • NTKOA
    4 posts

@tpoquik I don't know, man. It's really upsetting, because we literally can't be expected to farm all of our ore, leather, titanium, and ingots again. It would take dozens of hours to do that!

• NTKOA
    4 posts

I truly hope that you're on this @Ubisoft because if this level of bugs exist, you're going to have a lot of unhappy customers. Please help!

• NTKOA
    4 posts

@yeti4life yeah, same here. Berserker Armor Set, right?

• NicWitch
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent
    It was ALL saves.

• RahulVyas97
    5 posts

The Reda Bug of not being able to solve was solved Randomly. I was walking through Ravensthrope when I heard Reda speaking the Story of Bayek and then After the story was over, I was able to speak to him, But after I spoke to him and completed the mission, I got The Berserker set again which I had already received before and it showed me all additional content now unlocked which I already had unlocked before. My entire Berserker Set has been Downgraded from Mythical To Superior. so the amount of Tungsten Ingot I had used to evolve it from superior to Mythical was wasted, plus it didn't return in my inventory nor the world. Basically the Tungsten Ingot used to Evolve Berserker gear vanished from the game as it is not in the place where I farmed it from nor in my Inventory. PLEASE FIX THIS OR RETURN THE TUNGSTON INGOT USED FOR EVOLVING THE ARMOR SET. AND PLEASE Reply. As I had Reported the Bug before but Ubisoft ignored it.

• DaZleeper
    1 posts

Hi

I’m playing on Xbox One X

i bought the Ultimate version of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and I’m using the berserker gear set, but every time I go to the Helix Store in menus and back I loose all equipment except weapons in hand and bow. Gear set with max stats and Runes inserted are gone. If I don’t manual save before entering shop I have to go back many hours as the Auto Save don’t give me back my things. That works sometimes, I have lost 8 hours play by this 2 times now,

In store when I go to Addons ONLY season pass is available no other choice. I have this included in my version of the game anyway, but looks to me as if the game don’t recognize the addons given to me with Ultimate version and removes them completely(not for hdd).

I have quit the game, deleted the addons and re-downloaded them to no avail.

I don’t need to use Helix store, but I thought I should give others a heads up and hopefully Ubisoft makes a patch fixing this.

Best regards

DaZleeper

• NicWitch
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent

All saves are back but my gear upgrades aren't and the materials still aren't in my inventory.

• Machinegaming
    3 posts

Long story short - I bought the "ultimate edition" (which gives you the bear beserker armor set). I am about 40 hours in and I have my entire beserker armor set upgraded from superior to flawless (used nickel ingots). I took a break and was watching some youtube videos and saw that there was a free carolingian armor set if you connected your twitch prime account to your ubisoft account...so I went through the process and did it.

I fired up my game and my character had no armor on at all (he was basically naked)...and then it flashed "new armor" on my screen and "re-unlocked" my beserker armor that I already had from the ultimate edition and did NOT give me the carolingian set from connecting my account to Twitch prime. 

Worse yet...my beserker armor is now downgraded from "flawless" to superior...I lost all of the ingots that I used to upgrade my beserker armor from superior to flawless AND all the rune enhancements that were on each piece were basically deleted from my game entirely. They are not in my inventory.

The rune enhancements that I had were not minor runes...they were all higher grade. 

I then restarted my game and the carolingian set now unlocked but my beserker armor is still downgraded and I lost the ingots and runes entirely.

• TopGunner1305
    1 posts

@ntkoa Hello,

I just encountered the same issue with the exception that it happened after purchasing something on unistore with helix credits.
    Same level of armor I had achieved, but it's all back to basics now.

After a chat session with the help desk, it's all about waiting until a solution has been found. If they will give us our level of gear back is stil a big question mark....

Anyhow, I'm also stuck in game, as there are in the area not enough ignots to get back to this level of armor. I'm also not going to spend bought helix credits to buy commidities to regain my original levels ...

very frustrating indeed...

• GriffinAD
    1 posts

This happened to me this morning on PS5. All upgraded Beserker gear completely reset and placed back in inventory with all runes lost. I had purchased 6000 credits last night, which I didn't even get, despite being charged.

This really needs fixing. Don't know what to do now either - I'd rather not start again. This is pretty poor all round but at least it isn't just me I guess - thought I was going mad.

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

@ntkoa just had the same bloody thing happen to me.. wth!!!

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

oh and it seems i cant even submit a bloody ticket about it!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics