Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@azullfr
    This i tried too,the only thing that changed is the Intro, Warning and Starting Videos are back.
    I make PC_WarningSaving to PC_WarningSaving.bak so i save time at start,anyway boring after a time.
    Today i go back to title screen,hit start and open the shop but again i got this
    undefined
    Then i start the game to see if berserker gear is downgraded from blue to red and yes it happens.
    After restart and delete the autosaves everything is back and gear is blue.
    Thx for for tries to help again .
    The problem in the game is really the many small bugs. When i walk over a bridge sometimes it looks like i run at a wall or he make a small jump without reason to do this.
    Sorry for my english, i am german and old school

Hope this will be fixed in the April 27 update but really not sure it will, every time they fix some bugs, many new crap appears

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your reports regarding the Berserker gear. The development team are still looking into this issue further. We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new updates to share, they will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you experience your Berserker gear resetting, please can you provide us with the following information:

• What caused the reset (such as loading up a save, reclaiming an item, fast travelling etc)?
    • Were the resources/runes returned to you?

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thanks for taking the time to share that video with us, as well as more information about when the reset happened and about the settlement/ship decorations. I've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

@grumpygirl1982 @sweick01 - I'm sorry to hear that your Berserker gear keeps resetting. Would you be able to provide us with the additional information requested above?

@B00MSIE - I'm not aware of there being any update released around 2 April 2021. The last update released, to my knowledge, was TU 1.2.0.1 on 26 March. Thanks for providing us with some updated information. I'll pass this along to the development team.

@Magpye - Just to confirm - has your gear reset, or are you missing everything included with the Berserker pack? Or are you only missing the mount/raven skin/ship decor?

@alivecoolgamer - Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that your sword from the Taranis pack is also resetting. Would you be able to open a new thread about this so we can investigate it separately to the Berserker pack? Could you also let us know if the resources used were returned to your inventory?

@GCMwaters - Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I've passed this along to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    495 posts

@stevez_pun
    I hope this will be fixed for you in the coming update, as they did some things on the Berserker Set Store maybe this will change some things for you (not sure, but i hope it will)

Addressed an issue that prevented players from acquiring the Berserker-themed items from the Animus Store or read if they already owned them on another platform.

Sorry for my english, i am german and old school

No problem, i am french and old school too 🙂

Viel glück !

• SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Still the same Problem

Hello, I have the Ultimate Preorder Version on my PC. Since the game was released, I've had the problem that every time I open the in-game shop, the berserk gear is downgraded. From gold to blue. That's why I save the game before I visit the shop. After reloading, the armor was back in gold. After patch 1.20 / 1.201, the armor was downgraded to blue, so I'm not updating the armor anymore as it is now even downgraded to red. In addition, only the Season Pass and this Premium Starter Pack are displayed in the add-ons in the shop, nothing else. After reloading everything is back.

• Garbo3
    600 posts

@stevez_pun oh
    Was thinking of buying this armour set..now better wait I guess.

• SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    After the Patch still the same issue!!! I pay for the gear and i was never able to use it!!!!!!!!

Hello, I have the Ultimate Preorder Version on my PC. Since the game was released, I've had the problem that every time I open the in-game shop, the berserk gear is downgraded. From gold to blue. That's why I save the game before I visit the shop. After reloading, the armor was back in gold. After patch 1.20 / 1.201, the armor was downgraded to blue, so I'm not updating the armor anymore as it is now even downgraded to red. In addition, only the Season Pass and this Premium Starter Pack are displayed in the add-ons in the shop, nothing else. After reloading everything is back.

• afewscarsmore
    43 posts

Hi!
    After 1.2.1 update in River Raids I lost all berserk gear, had it not available in add-ons section of store. Getting back to settlement after River Raids added all berserk pack back: gear, weapons, ship and settlement decorations. but! my gear was gold and upgraded and I recieved back red-bronze gear.

Reloaded the save from previous day before the patch.

Nice update, totally tired with this annoying bugs for ultimate edition game for more than 100$

• B00MSIE
    291 posts

@afewscarsmore

Just now on Xbox Series X (Valhalla v1.2.1), I lost the Beserker gear again, after a fast travel. I could see all photos, Reda still worked fine, so the internet connection was still there. I am 100% sure I didn't get any materials back, but since I was wearing the Beserker set, I noticed it immediately. What was strange is that the "Bonus content unlocked" message did not appear anymore.

After restarting the game the Beserker gear was back (together with the "Bonus content" message, but all upgrades were gone. Since I just completed the sword fish, I don't want to reload a previous game. Next to the game not saving progress regularly, this is one of the worst bugs this game has. And since this game mostly consists of a collection of bugs, that is saying a lot!

It should be just fair and the only solution if Ubisoft gave us the money back we paid extra for the ultimate edition, since it has been broken for half a year now. Like I mentioned before, this is the worst way a company can reward their most loyal costumers!

• pesto.
    16 posts

Happens constantly here, sometimes now even multiple times in a single session (before it was just on console fast resume). It’s super annoying, seems to be tied perhaps to losing and regaining connection to the ubisoft server (also a constant thing).

xboh series x here

• BruceHillRacing
    37 posts

Updated new patch

Login, Complete a daily quest, go to store, come out of store, character has lost all berserker gear.
    Save the game, Berserker gear returns as red gear, not gold, all runes gone....

This game is so broken its a joke.

• GanarothLes
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis

Yup, as of the most recent patch, this is happening to me as well, every time that I open the game. The first time, I simply sighed and re-upgraded the whole set; I had enough spare resources lying around that it wasn't a hardship, even if it was annoying.

Then it happened again, and this time I think I'll hold off on doing anything about it.

Per your questions: The trigger seems to be loading a save. The resources were not returned to me.
    I have the ultimate preorder edition.

This issue has coincided with the persistent "Bonus Content Unlocked" message bug that I've seen others having.

Thanks.

• GanarothLes
    11 posts

@ganarothles Addendum to previous: I am using the PC version of the game, and the "Thanks" message was not meant to be sarcastic.

• ejoseluis21
    2 posts

Bought the berserker vesion of the bundles

I have so far had to lvl the gear from 1 - 5 times so far

It started to get frustrating as i thought it might be a temporary issue or bug but this keeps happening every 10 hrs + of gameplay

As you can understand i cannot keep wasting my time gathering resources and leveling up the gear every few hours again and again - this is making not want to play the game and just demand for a refund

I have manual saves where i can show the issue beffore and after if needed

• ejoseluis21
    2 posts

@ejoseluis21 I cannot belive this BUG has been out since release and until now there is no fix for it????

The resources such as leather and iron seems to get back to the inventory but not the ingots and/or any other type of more valueble ingots

You do understand that finding ingots without purchasing them takes hours of gameplay right???????

This is not only about the money i paid initially - will you refund my time? - i care not for credits but its the time i spent finding and doing other things in between that I WONT GET BACK!

• kuruk1480
    2 posts

@binskies

Similar thing happens to me. My Berserker gear (weapon, armor, long ship pieces) all disappear. Then a few minutes later, there is a box that says new content added to my inventory, check add-on and owned sections in the store. When that happens, my gear comes back and upgrades are reset. This happens repeatedly and randomly In my case, I do get the resources back. This started after update 1.2.1 in April.

• B00MSIE
    291 posts

@ubi-borealis

Today on Xbox Series X the Beserker gear kept resetten for me.Because it frustrated me, I quitted Valhalla (I hard quitted it through the xbox menu) and played Wildlands for a while. Wildlands gave no errors and was online the whole time, so I had no internet trouble. I started Valhalla again and it kept resetten the gear the whole time again. I recorded it a couple of times and put it in 1 video.

I have finished Valhalla, so I am just free roaming around. I just finished two daily Reda missions and fast travelled back to Raventhorpe. You see cuts, because I had the video on 4K, which limits the time and had to put 3 together.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with the Berserker Gear within this thread. I have passed on all the reports shared following my previous update within this thread. The development team are still investigating this issue further, and we don't have any new updates to share with you all yet. Please be assured that once we have any new information regarding the Berserker Gear resetting in-game, we'll let you all know within this thread as soon as we're able to.

If you experience your Berserker gear resetting, please can you provide us with all of the following information:

• What caused the reset (such as loading up a save, reclaiming an item, fast travelling etc)?
    • Were the resources/runes returned to you?
    • If your resources were not returned to you, please can you let us know how these were acquired (i.e. collected in-world, using Helix credits etc)?
    • How did you acquire the Berserker gear (i.e. Ultimate Edition, using Opals/Helix credits etc)?

We can then pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@SteveZ_Pun - Thank you for sharing your report with us. The development team are still looking into this issue further, which is why a fix was not included in TU 1.2.1. I apologise for any disappointment caused. I've passed your report along so they can take a closer look. Would you be able to clarify if your resources and runes used were returned to you upon the downgrade?

@afewscarsmore - Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear your Berserker gear has downgraded. Can you please let us know if any resources/runes used were returned to your inventory when this happened?

@B00MSIE - Thanks for providing us with more updates on your experiences with the Berserker gear, particularly following TU 1.2.1. I've added these additional comments and the video you've provided to your previous report, so the development team can take a closer look. Can you confirm if the resources were returned to you following the downgrade?

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well. If you purchased the game via the Ubisoft Store, you're welcome to submit a refund request. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for further support with a refund.

@pesto - Thanks for sharing your report with us. Would you be able to let us know if the resources/runes used were successfully returned to your inventory?

@GanarothLes - Thanks for answering all of the questions for me. I've forwarded this report to the development team, and I've notified them that your resources weren't returned. I'm sorry to hear this. Would you be able to let me know how these resources were obtained?

@ejoseluis21 - Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. As a player, I know that collecting all the raw materials to upgrade gear with can take a long time, and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this issue. The development team are still investigating this further. Currently, they don't require any additional save files, but thank you for offering to provide these. If these are needed, we will reach out within this thread.

Would you be able to let me know what seems to trigger the reset for you? You've mentioned that you'd like a refund for credits - did you purchase the raw materials used to upgrade the gear with Helix credits?

@kuruk1480 - Thanks for providing us with more information about when your Berserker gear resets, and for confirming that you resources have been returned to your inventory. Could you let us know how you first acquired the Berserker set?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    291 posts

@ubi-borealis

I just noticed, after the 1.2.1 update it sometimes keeps resetting multiple times during one gaming session. Had the same behaviour today, but today after 5-6 resets I did a river raid and it stopped resetting. I started the game later today and then it only resetted once, right after loading. Because of the multiple resets, you do not upgrade the gear after it happens the first time and you think you did not got it back, while maybe you did. I am not sure if I did get all the iron and cloth back, but I noticed it was getting less and less (while I buy the max from a shopkeeper after each mastery point increase of 2-3 per day and only upgraded the Beserker Gear). So I assume, I didnt'? I never bought any materials in the Helix store, only armors. The Beserker gear was part of the Ultimate edition.

• SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thank you for sharing your report with us. The development team are still looking into this issue further, which is why a fix was not included in TU 1.2.1. I apologise for any disappointment caused. I've passed your report along so they can take a closer look. Would you be able to clarify if your resources and runes used were returned to you upon the downgrade?

Thanks for response. Its long time now but if i know correct i got the resources, the runes i dont know anymore

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics