Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kuruk1480
    2 posts

@binskies

Similar thing happens to me. My Berserker gear (weapon, armor, long ship pieces) all disappear. Then a few minutes later, there is a box that says new content added to my inventory, check add-on and owned sections in the store. When that happens, my gear comes back and upgrades are reset. This happens repeatedly and randomly In my case, I do get the resources back. This started after update 1.2.1 in April.

• B00MSIE
    307 posts

@ubi-borealis

Today on Xbox Series X the Beserker gear kept resetten for me.Because it frustrated me, I quitted Valhalla (I hard quitted it through the xbox menu) and played Wildlands for a while. Wildlands gave no errors and was online the whole time, so I had no internet trouble. I started Valhalla again and it kept resetten the gear the whole time again. I recorded it a couple of times and put it in 1 video.

I have finished Valhalla, so I am just free roaming around. I just finished two daily Reda missions and fast travelled back to Raventhorpe. You see cuts, because I had the video on 4K, which limits the time and had to put 3 together.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with the Berserker Gear within this thread. I have passed on all the reports shared following my previous update within this thread. The development team are still investigating this issue further, and we don't have any new updates to share with you all yet. Please be assured that once we have any new information regarding the Berserker Gear resetting in-game, we'll let you all know within this thread as soon as we're able to.

If you experience your Berserker gear resetting, please can you provide us with all of the following information:

• What caused the reset (such as loading up a save, reclaiming an item, fast travelling etc)?
    • Were the resources/runes returned to you?
    • If your resources were not returned to you, please can you let us know how these were acquired (i.e. collected in-world, using Helix credits etc)?
    • How did you acquire the Berserker gear (i.e. Ultimate Edition, using Opals/Helix credits etc)?

We can then pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@SteveZ_Pun - Thank you for sharing your report with us. The development team are still looking into this issue further, which is why a fix was not included in TU 1.2.1. I apologise for any disappointment caused. I've passed your report along so they can take a closer look. Would you be able to clarify if your resources and runes used were returned to you upon the downgrade?

@afewscarsmore - Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear your Berserker gear has downgraded. Can you please let us know if any resources/runes used were returned to your inventory when this happened?

@B00MSIE - Thanks for providing us with more updates on your experiences with the Berserker gear, particularly following TU 1.2.1. I've added these additional comments and the video you've provided to your previous report, so the development team can take a closer look. Can you confirm if the resources were returned to you following the downgrade?

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well. If you purchased the game via the Ubisoft Store, you're welcome to submit a refund request. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for further support with a refund.

@pesto - Thanks for sharing your report with us. Would you be able to let us know if the resources/runes used were successfully returned to your inventory?

@GanarothLes - Thanks for answering all of the questions for me. I've forwarded this report to the development team, and I've notified them that your resources weren't returned. I'm sorry to hear this. Would you be able to let me know how these resources were obtained?

@ejoseluis21 - Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. As a player, I know that collecting all the raw materials to upgrade gear with can take a long time, and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this issue. The development team are still investigating this further. Currently, they don't require any additional save files, but thank you for offering to provide these. If these are needed, we will reach out within this thread.

Would you be able to let me know what seems to trigger the reset for you? You've mentioned that you'd like a refund for credits - did you purchase the raw materials used to upgrade the gear with Helix credits?

@kuruk1480 - Thanks for providing us with more information about when your Berserker gear resets, and for confirming that you resources have been returned to your inventory. Could you let us know how you first acquired the Berserker set?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    307 posts

@ubi-borealis

I just noticed, after the 1.2.1 update it sometimes keeps resetting multiple times during one gaming session. Had the same behaviour today, but today after 5-6 resets I did a river raid and it stopped resetting. I started the game later today and then it only resetted once, right after loading. Because of the multiple resets, you do not upgrade the gear after it happens the first time and you think you did not got it back, while maybe you did. I am not sure if I did get all the iron and cloth back, but I noticed it was getting less and less (while I buy the max from a shopkeeper after each mastery point increase of 2-3 per day and only upgraded the Beserker Gear). So I assume, I didnt'? I never bought any materials in the Helix store, only armors. The Beserker gear was part of the Ultimate edition.

• SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thank you for sharing your report with us. The development team are still looking into this issue further, which is why a fix was not included in TU 1.2.1. I apologise for any disappointment caused. I've passed your report along so they can take a closer look. Would you be able to clarify if your resources and runes used were returned to you upon the downgrade?

Thanks for response. Its long time now but if i know correct i got the resources, the runes i dont know anymore

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there,

@B00MSIE - Thanks for providing that additional information, and for also updating us on how you've experienced this issue following TU 1.2.1. I'll let the development team know that it looks like some of the resources weren't returned to you following the multiple resets.

@SteveZ_Pun - Thanks for letting me know that. I'm glad to hear the resources were returned to you. I'll pass this information along to the development team.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts

@xingre94 I've had this happen a few times to me since the game was released. I don't use the beserker armour any morenow just to avoid it (though I did lose all runes from another armour after the first major patch as well)

• Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kuruk1480
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

I received my berserker gear from the ultimate edition. I also want to mention that I noticed this morning ( May 8th) that it is not only the gear that disappears but the add on extras are doing it as well. when it tells you that you have bonus content added ( usually you get the gear back then) I checked the menus like it it says and noticed that when I went to the add-on section, all the extras that came with the ultimate edition were gone-- the runes, the quest sets ( berserker quest and Beowulf quest) . they did come back but they keep disappearing when the gear disappears. In short, all the bonus ad-ons and extras do this.

• AlphaGoose46219
    157 posts

@xingre94 I just lost my Berserker gear and runes for the first time after 722 hrs!
    Play the game from the release date and after a 6 week break it happens to me, also much more glitches (green horse, Eivor green face) then the first months.
    What the hell is going on?
    Is this the way we are going to Ireland?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 501 posts

Hey @brucehillracing, we've received reports of some players who lost their Berserker Gear upgrades. Since TU 1.1.2, in the event your gear is unexpectedly downgraded, any runes attached to the gear, as well as any resources put into upgrading it, will be returned to your inventory. However, I am sorry for the difficulties this issue has been and our team is working on a long-term solution for this problem. In the meantime, we truly appreciate you bearing with us.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@ubi-borealis
    The resources doesnt matter me. I have many. Issue is i cant use the gear. I dont need anymore but i payed for Ultimate Version and never can use it.
    You cant say the resources are a compensation. This game is very bugged and unfinished.
    I played Origins and Odyssey and never need support. The games had issues too but they dont make me angry or disappointed.
    Biggest matter is Ubisoft kill the game with fantasy stuff if i want play Zelda, Fenix, Diablo etc.i will play them.
    I liked Origins and Odyssey cause they was close to authentic. I saw some new leaks and this is really crap.
    This game have much potencial with age of viking but Ubisoft didnt use it.

• Mid-Kendov-Kaan
    6 posts

I'm sure I'm not the only person... But I can't bring myself to upgrade the Beserker Armour that came with my purchase of the Seasonal pass.. the main reason was because every so often I'll get onto my game and it will say I'm receiving all the items... And I mean ALL items from the Beserker pack (ship, ride/bird skins, armor, weapons) armor reset to their basic lowest level.

There was a moment that I thought it had been patched, so I started upgraded the pieces. Aaaand apparently it wasn't when I got on today and suddenly, not only did I get the reset as before, but I received ALL the ore, leather, and other upgrade material I had used for the armors.

• pesto.
    103 posts

This is really important to fix. Is there any way we can send Ubisoft our save data so their QA and engineers and get this fixed?

• SpirantCrayon22
    313 posts

@pesto

They should have access to the cloud saves (it has been mentioned somewhere). They might need to ask first (out of courtesy if nothing else).

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@Mid-Kendov-Kaan I can confirm that this is a known issue that is being investigated. I have merged your post with this mega thread that we have created for this issue.

@kuruk1480 Thanks for this information, I will forward it onto the game team.

@SteveZ_Pun I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I will pass your feedback onto the game team. I also apologise for the issues you have encountered whilst playing the game. The development team are working hard to resolve the issues that have been reported.

@pesto I can confirm that we are able to access your cloud saves. The team are still investigating the issue.

Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • wolf_942010
    11 posts

I loaded into valhalla a few days ago and I noticed the berserker armour set and the bear claw axe which I had managed to level up to the maximum had all been downgraded from mythical to flawless quality and I have logged in today and noticed that all of them have been completely refreshed to the superior level 1. This is really frustrating as the bear claw in particular is my secondary weapon which I had maxed out and I have not recieved the resources u had spent leveling them up.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@wolf_942010 I have merged your post with this mega thread that we have created for this issue. I can confirm that this issue is still being investigated.

I will pass your details onto the development team.

Could you also confirm how the resources that were not returned to you were acquired? Were there collected in game or purchased with Helix credits?

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@mid-kendov-kaan
    Have the same problem.
    Today i open the helix store and again complete berserker gear is downgraded to lowest level.
    I got many resources back but this isnt a solution for me.
    The settlement decorate also dissapears. And in the helix shop it shows only my owned sason pass and this starter pack to buy.
    Cause i know this i save every time before i open the shop. After reload everything is back.
    Its really annoying , i preorder the Ultimate version and cant use it.

• Moghus
    1 posts

Today i started up Assassins Creed and got the notification that some gear was added to my inventory. I got the full Berserker Set including the weapon. These items replaced my upgraded gear i had before with the starting low level gear. I don't know if i got resources back or not ( I think i possibly got it ). Yesterday i was already playing the new DLC and everything was fine then.

I also got the cosmetic items for the ship and the other stuff.

I loaded an way older save game and my Items were okay, but as soon as i load the latest save game my Items will be replaced again with the on screen notification.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics