Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • name_is_gone
    19 posts

@ubiexcellent Thnx for reply. Yeah it is frustrating, appreciate if the team fixes it soon so that doesn't reappear, I mean I got over it already (though I'm still mad at such big studio releasing game with such bugs...) but this may happen to others if you don't fix it.
    I got helix credits - no idea why though, they just appeared with in game notification that I received 300 credits - so I went to store to check stuff and when exited store, my gear was gone (like, Eivor was naked LOL). Anyways, I never bought helix credits so no idea why they suddenly appeared also I haven't checked if I still have them (scared to lose gear again...).
    Workaround: loading earlier save BUT this made me lose a lot of progress πŸ˜•

• name_is_gone
    19 posts

@ubiexcellent
    EDIT: checked in Ubisoft app while game was not launched, I have 0 credits so I believe this in-game notification about 300 credits granted was a bug but I do appreciate someone checking on this what happened.

• scottyusceaser1
    34 posts

@orselis Yeah this happened to me too, I have duplicate hunters gear too.. and every now and then one of my armour pieces gets downgraded and all the resources it took me to get it maxed it infuriates me.. because it took so long.. hopefully the game gets fixed soon.

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞

• PINGUINDING
    2 posts

had The same problem over here, load a saved game 1 mission before the first safe of my last mission. Then my beserker armor was back on its lvl. After that reload the point You want to play. And it is fixed (at my game...)

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞 - there's a few threads i've been commenting on, hopefully raises the profile of this bug

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞 - and yep, this is a well reported issue, and happens on PC too - lost runes as well because of it.

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

seems like 1.1 doesn't have a fix for this one, ubi twitter was only able to give me a "we're working on it" and no idea of how they'll compensate us for what we lost 😞 - happens on PC too

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

@pinguinding yeah I know, unfortunately because I know ubi has been having save issues across a few of their games since they changed over to "connect", I've been policing my saves pretty hard and only keeping a triplicate backup of the latest manual save / auto save / cloud save so RIP. is definitely something that needs to be fixed, on one of the other thread someone worked out that its the 20 british pound resource pack worth of materials (not including carbon ingots) that would be 40-50 AUD worth to replace for the mats lost ....

• PINGUINDING
    2 posts

@thedevilcomes

tue, its a crap solution, I lost an hour of game play..... en the irritation About This.... (not first time...) I hope that Ubisoft wil fix it And be fair with compensation to the players.

• niall451
    2 posts

i have the same thing ploughed so many resources into upgrading now they are back after reload but base stats!!!!

• niall451
    2 posts

@ubi-baron i have the same thing ploughed so many resources into upgrading now they are back after reload but base stats!!!!

• Reaper-55
    1 posts

This just happened to me too. I was browsing around the store and clicked on a couple things including the season pass screen. Escaped from store to return to game. Eivor was naked and all the berserker gear was gone! I freaked out and exited. The game had to finish a download, but when it came back up, the berserker gear was in my inventory with base stats. Lost all the upgrades and progression on all of them. I have a manual save that still has them, so it's not a total loss, but I rather not lose the progression. Is there a fix on this yet?

• name_is_gone
    19 posts
    This just happened to me too. I was browsing around the store and clicked on a couple things including the season pass screen. Escaped from store to return to game. Eivor was naked and all the berserker gear was gone! I freaked out and exited. The game had to finish a download, but when it came back up, the berserker gear was in my inventory with base stats. Lost all the upgrades and progression on all of them. I have a manual save that still has them, so it's not a total loss, but I rather not lose the progression. Is there a fix on this yet?

Yeah, now I freak out and don't browse the store πŸ˜› I lost only some progress as I already said - loaded previous manual save and got back my gear maxed out - and also so far it hasn't happened again BUT seeing how Ubi don't give a ***, I keep an eye on my saves (meaning saving often af) in case this thing repeats. Like, literally no one was able to acknowledge existence of this bug. Quoting @UbiExcellent "I'd be happy to share any other details with the appropriate teams, so we can continue to investigate a cause and look into a fix." suuuuuuuuuuure thing *rolls eyes*

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

@grimbaron Hey there! I am so sorry for the delayed response! Would you mind creating a case on the support portal and attaching your save files? The team is investigating issues with items being downgraded and are collecting information from affected players. Once you've done, please let me know the case number so I can ensure they get those files asap. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Raymond3794
    2 posts

on PS4 my berserker gear was mythical and fully upgraded but after the new update it all went back to superior. the same happened to the weapon Bear-claw.

• Coleridge1
    2 posts

@raymond3794

Exact same thing here. Its incredibly annoying

• Coleridge1
    2 posts

@raymond3794 OK so go back and load a saved game from yesterday and you'll have everything back again.

• Dokinno
    1 posts

Mythical berserker set got overwrite by the new patch and the yule festival and now it is superior and the mats gone

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics