Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

Pretty simple fix that I think anyone can do with the click of a single button.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

Tell folks to pay their respects to Svend's grave.

Also what's the deal with the red tattoos showing up a gray? The Tattoo "God Hand" shows a red handprint but the actual tattoo is grey?

https://imgur.com/a/Iaumjvy

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

@UbiKoality

Since you're on I'll tag you too.

• Spider_VL
    8 posts

Pretty simple fix that I think anyone can do with the click of a single button.

What button or how did you fixed it?

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

@spider_vl Go pay your respects to Svend's grave and I'll tell ya.

• LuckyNumberZeik
    7 posts

@the-foxhounded yeah that was the bug, you could talk to Svends grave all you want and still won’t be able to talk to Tove. If it worked for you congratulations you didn’t have the bug.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello all!

Though you should still take the time to pay your respects to Svend, you can learn more about interacting with Tove again here.

@The-Foxhounded - From my understanding, the God Hand showing up as grey is intentional. There's a fair number of tattoos that have that metallic grey sheen to them. I understand it's a little confusing, as the image itself appears red on the paper.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Spider_VL
    8 posts

@the-foxhounded that was the bug - i talked at the grave and still did not work. Luckilly I did read about cloud save after I posted here asking how - although I did not had to use that. I decided to finish up mt pledges before coming back and try cloud save fix. By the time I finish my pledge - it was working again - so maybe progressing in main story also fixes it.

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

@spider_vl I've had the bug for two weeks. I was able to fix it by going to his grave unprompted after a certain amount of time/missions had passed.

• Spider_VL
    8 posts

@the-foxhounded I "talked" to the grave as soon as it started but then Tove would still not talk to me... Guess it buggs out differently for each of us 🙂

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

@spider_vl Hmm that's not good. If it bugs out in multiple ways then it might be harder to patch it.

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

@ubi-borealis Every single body paint is grey not just the hand and it ruins the paint/tattoos. If this was intended then I'm honestly disappointed. Why would shiny grey be the go to color over literally any other color?

• LuckyNumberZeik
    7 posts

@the-foxhounded grey or black are the only colors I’ve seen outside of Ymir’s Scream which is red, but I don’t nearly have all the tattoos so I can’t say for all of them.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics