Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 371 posts

Hej there
    I think resources like leather and iron should be sellable. I'm afraid that if they remain usellable like they are now, at some point of the game we'll sit on 9,999,999 resources without being able to use them, and we wont collect them in fact... so no point to kill thing because no loot on targets, but also no purpose because resources will become useless. Of course for now, all is fine, I'm mainly talking about the future. That's what happened in Odyssey if you remember. Funnily enough, in Origins resources were sellable though.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OniLordAsmodeus
    4 posts

@torfinr I agree that having 9,999,999 of any item is kind of annoying, and being able to sell them is always a great option to have. That being said, Have you really used all that you can use? Upgraded all weapons and armor? All rations and bow accessories? I'm in the end game and I'm finding it hard to come by all more materials to upgrade all my gear.

On another note, in the economy of the game, or and leather are both only worth 1 silver per unit. I doubt they would allow them to be sold 1 to 1 by the player as that usually isn't how in-game economies work.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@torfinr

leather i have in abundance.
    Iron ore though... i have upgraded and maxed out all sets that i might want to try and did this for a few bows and for quite some weapons and shields.
    I dont know what content is coming and some stuff that is bad now, might get changed or might be really cool in combo with new stuff.

Anyway by doing all that work i can change stuff around in no time since its fully maxed out.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics