Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@the_boy_bino Hey there! I sincerely apologize for the delayed response to your post. I'm also sorry to hear that you've been stuck on this quest in Assassin's Creed Valhalla! Thank you for taking the time to grab some video of the issue. I've reported this information to the team, but would you consider uploading your save files in a case at support.ubi.com? Save files are really helpful for the team when investigating various bugs, glitches, and other in-game problems. You can let me know your case number once it has been created. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • The_Boy_Bino
    Original poster 13 posts
    • @ubikoality Ma'am I have uploaded the files to my case that I have been submitting, case number 13858625. also sorry about being an [censored] in my last comment it just frustrating not being able to figure out how or why I cant progress in a game I have spent 65 hours into and money with buying skin packs and all.
  • Runndd
    4 posts

I have the same problem. Been like this for 3 weeks now... I googled that sigurd is supposed to sit in the room next to alliance map, but he is not there... I have no Main story Quest, only this hired viking stuff

• UbiKoality

@the_boy_bino Thank you so much for taking the time to upload your save files!! No need to apologize, I can understand your frustration and disappointment with this issue. I've just included your files and information in the team's report. Although I'm not able to speculate on when this will be fixed, I can assure you it's being looked into. From here, I would advise keeping an eye on the official Twitter page for Assassin's Creed for new information about updates. Thank you so much for your continued patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@runndd Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this problem. What platform are you playing on?

Official Response
  • Cheeky-Meeky
    10 posts

@ubikoality I am having the exact same problem. The amount of bugs in this game is a joke

• Cheeky-Meeky
    10 posts

Same issue here, on PS4. Not buying a ubisoft game again, the bugs are a joke in this game

• UbiKoality

@cheeky-meeky I deeply apologize for the frustration that may have been caused while playing the game. I fully understand how annoying and disappointing it can be to encounter so many bugs, so I'm truly sorry for the negative impact they've had on your gameplay experience. Would you be able to upload your save files in a case at support.ubi.com, then let me know your case number? I would be glad to forward your information, and those files, to the team!

Official Response
  • Cheeky-Meeky
    10 posts

@ubikoality Thanks for the reply. My case number is 14085859

• The_Boy_Bino
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubikoality do you know if there will be a fix for this in the near future. I looked and it doesnt seem the team is working on a fix yet as I couldnt find the problem in their looking at section. Also is is possible for them to give me a fix or reset my missions in one of the saved files I uploaded and then send the save back to me so I can continue on playing the game. Waiting around of a hopeful patch fix feels like a long time to have to wait to be able to finish the game.

• UbiKoality

@cheeky-meeky Thank you so much for taking the time to do that! I've just forwarded your files to the team in my report. As I advised above, please keep an eye on the official Twitter for Assassin's Creed for new information regarding updates and patches. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@the_boy_bino I'm truly sorry that it feels as if this is not being investigated by the team, as I understand how frustrating that can be. Although this specific issue is not included on the Reported Issues Megathread, please keep in mind that list is not exhaustive. This meaning that every in-game issue currently being investigated may not be listed there. The megathread is solely to help organize Discussions and compile what players are posting about most frequently. An issue not being listed does not mean it's not being looked into! I can assure you the team is aware of this, and players like you are incredibly helpful when it comes to reporting these problems!

As for when it will be fixed, I'm afraid I'm not able to speculate on that. I, or anyone else in Support, do not control the schedule for updates or what is included in them. I apologize that I cannot provide more concise, definitive insight! However, I genuinely appreciated your continued patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • Runndd
    4 posts

@ubikoality i am using ps4. Have not been bothered to play for å while since the game is "dead". Logged in today because i saw there was an update, and hoped it was fixed. But it's the same.. i can't find sigurd anywhere

• UbiKoality

@runndd I sincerely apologize for this ongoing inconvenience. This was not intended to be addressed in the recent update, as it was not included in the patch notes for 1.1.2. With that being said, I would suggest checking the official Twitter for Assassin's Creed for updates on when this will be addressed. Thank you so much for your continued patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • The_Boy_Bino
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubikoality Do you know if this is close to finding a fix yet? just checking in.

• UbiKoality

@the_boy_bino I appreciate you checking in! My apologies again for the delay with this quest. This is still being reviewed, but I've notified the team of the impact this has been having on your overall gameplay experience. Thank you for being so patient with us thus far!

Official Response
  • Cheeky-Meeky
    10 posts

@ubikoality Why is this issue not on the megathread?

• The_Boy_Bino
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubikoality Would there be any way they could work on the save I gave them to give me a fix or even just reset my quest progress so I can replay the game or be able to continue on with the game. Mainly cause I have bought stuff from the online store. So unless all the stuff that I have bought will go to a new character I make (havnt tired that yet since you have to complete that mini series before getting all your items) then i will just restart my game i guess and just hope i dont run into the same problem again.

• UbiKoality

@cheeky-meeky As stated on the Reported Issue Megathread itself, that list is not exhaustive and does not contain every problem in-game that is being investigated or looked into. Due to the amount of work the development team does, it's not entirely possible to list out every issue they're investigating. However, that doesn't mean this problem (or others) isn't being looked into!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@the_boy_bino I'm afraid the development team wouldn't be able to alter the save file you provided and send it back. I'm truly sorry for this ongoing ordeal!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics