Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@the_boy_bino I'm truly sorry that it feels as if this is not being investigated by the team, as I understand how frustrating that can be. Although this specific issue is not included on the Reported Issues Megathread, please keep in mind that list is not exhaustive. This meaning that every in-game issue currently being investigated may not be listed there. The megathread is solely to help organize Discussions and compile what players are posting about most frequently. An issue not being listed does not mean it's not being looked into! I can assure you the team is aware of this, and players like you are incredibly helpful when it comes to reporting these problems!

As for when it will be fixed, I'm afraid I'm not able to speculate on that. I, or anyone else in Support, do not control the schedule for updates or what is included in them. I apologize that I cannot provide more concise, definitive insight! However, I genuinely appreciated your continued patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • Runndd
    4 posts

@ubikoality i am using ps4. Have not been bothered to play for å while since the game is "dead". Logged in today because i saw there was an update, and hoped it was fixed. But it's the same.. i can't find sigurd anywhere

• UbiKoality

@runndd I sincerely apologize for this ongoing inconvenience. This was not intended to be addressed in the recent update, as it was not included in the patch notes for 1.1.2. With that being said, I would suggest checking the official Twitter for Assassin's Creed for updates on when this will be addressed. Thank you so much for your continued patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • The_Boy_Bino
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubikoality Do you know if this is close to finding a fix yet? just checking in.

• UbiKoality

@the_boy_bino I appreciate you checking in! My apologies again for the delay with this quest. This is still being reviewed, but I've notified the team of the impact this has been having on your overall gameplay experience. Thank you for being so patient with us thus far!

Official Response
  • Cheeky-Meeky
    10 posts

@ubikoality Why is this issue not on the megathread?

• The_Boy_Bino
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubikoality Would there be any way they could work on the save I gave them to give me a fix or even just reset my quest progress so I can replay the game or be able to continue on with the game. Mainly cause I have bought stuff from the online store. So unless all the stuff that I have bought will go to a new character I make (havnt tired that yet since you have to complete that mini series before getting all your items) then i will just restart my game i guess and just hope i dont run into the same problem again.

• UbiKoality

@cheeky-meeky As stated on the Reported Issue Megathread itself, that list is not exhaustive and does not contain every problem in-game that is being investigated or looked into. Due to the amount of work the development team does, it's not entirely possible to list out every issue they're investigating. However, that doesn't mean this problem (or others) isn't being looked into!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@the_boy_bino I'm afraid the development team wouldn't be able to alter the save file you provided and send it back. I'm truly sorry for this ongoing ordeal!

Official Response
  • The_Boy_Bino
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubikoality Hey just checking back in since the last update didnt fix it yet. Do you know when this bug will be fixed or at least showing up on the board that they are looking into it, cause it feels like everytime I ask they are "looking into it" but it is starting to seem like they really arnt.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@the_boy_bino Hello! While we do not have a date of when this issue will be resolved, please know that the Game team is actively investigating. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience that this may be causing in the meantime, but thank you for all of your patience. If we have any updates or information to provide from the Game team, we will be sure to post about it!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics