Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DaelosTheCat
    Original poster 167 posts

@imaginaryruins

100% man. I too played all the AC games as they were released and I hope the franchise will go back to its roots.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@daelosthecat i doubt it sinces origins the franchises has sold historic records each one... when origins comes out, it was the biggest AC game in sells.. selling millions just when it comes out, surpassing every other AC game in sells, then when odyssey comes out, odyssey surpasses origins in sells.... and with valhalla who sold like 15 million copies in the firsr weeks... i dont think they are going back to the old AC games...

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@karloz1995 Yes it's nigh on impossible. The *option* to play in that way is a possibility, but for a pure assassin game, people will need to look elsewhere.

• kanivalaceo
    16 posts

i want a combat like ac 3 but with implementation of ghost recon breakpoint wounded system and terrain exploration, parkour from unity, hunting like in ac 3. ability to camp and prepare your weapons... less bow... not meditating (this is not witcher) more animations. More cinematic game.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@kanivalaceo hunting in AC3 was just button mashing. Absolutely terrible lmao.

• kanivalaceo
    16 posts

@kreutzgang i played years ago i don't remember XD. But gameplay needs to improve... we need more interacting world like if rain you are wet, and yor aim is worst or your weigh is higher and your reflexes are worst and terrain is wet you can slide... you know were i am going...

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@kanivalaceo hunting in AC3 was a quicktime event where you had to just mash whatever buttons popped up on the screen. There are probably people who like mechanics like that, but I find them terrible, like a worse version of the current drinking game 😄 Oh and you could avoid it by shooting them with arrows anyway.

• kanivalaceo
    16 posts

ac vallhalla is ultra repetitive, and boring... like mafia 3. They need to put more mechanics... better hunting, better managing of your ship crew, it has mechanics but are all very basic and for filling. Now there are new consoles... we will see.

• Kormac67
    621 posts

A lot of customers jumped the AC train with the newer games and do not care at all about your suggestions.
    I hated the flying papers "parcours" in Valhalla and shunned them and only did them when the blinding rush trick got revealed.
    So - big NO. Stealth and sniping may be fun, climbing puzzles aren't.

• DaelosTheCat
    Original poster 167 posts

I've been replaying the older games (as I'm a huge fan of the series). And I just keep thinking that as much as I like open world RPGs, AC's transition to this genre left a huge void in genre of stealth / action games. And I really miss that. I miss traversing historical locations with vertical exploration, I miss stalking my enemies, striking from cover only to vanish the next second. I miss that.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics