Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carefree_dude
    Original poster 3 posts

In a couple spots, I found words in the bottom of the ocean. They are white letters with a red background. I suspect this is just a missing texture, but think it could be an easter egg? What do you think they say?

Here they are:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
  • Asgardian02
    1932 posts

what were you even doing there? lols

• Netspook
    307 posts

There are several locations with either parts or complete words/sentenses in runes, isu language, and roman (modern) letters. And a few locations with a single rune, known as Odin's illusion rune.

There's a lot of speculation about all these being hints on how to get the Noden's Arc (isu mythical hunter bow) and maybe also possibly 3-4 other isu weapons as well. Some has already got the Noden's Arc, like JorRaptor, who makes a lot of AC videos on youtube, but Valhalla's narrative director Darby McDevitt has confirmed a couple of days ago that no one has found it the intended way. And also says "someone almost has".

Some clues has been translated, and we know that the word "lake" is repeated many times, but so far, not much else is known.

JorRaptor's video and Darby McDevitt's comments are found here:

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@netspook

i started a topic about that, to se if we can combine all out brain power for a solution.

But ppl prefer interacting on negative stuff rather then such things, so that topic got almost no response.

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@carefree_dude I shared your post with Jayvee and he gave you a callout on your finding. So the wording on the floor bothers me a little bit more now. Typically developers have a sheet of decals typically hidden out of sight which looks like a quilt pieced together of different blocks. However, this is not a clean set of different decals neatly placed. It looks to be the same decal rotated, cut, and pasted and bleed into the surface making only certain areas visible. There's 4 distinct words/abbreviations that I think I am seeing:

Paint
    [?]egal
    TPS here

Googling comes up with nothing relevant that I can find. Is there even anywhere those words or the decal is used in game? If not, why are they even there? If so, why are they mixed together like this? I know I'm probably digging at nothing but can't help but wonder and dig into this mystery. 

• carefree_dude
    Original poster 3 posts

The egle part makes me really curious. I messed with the in game screenshot tool and was able to get the "paint TPS HERE" part a lot clearer.

To make things more interesting, someone else went to this part in the game and their words are different. Here is someone else's screenshot of the same spot. egal might be "legal" or "illegal"

undefined

anyways here is a better marker to find where to find these. they are slightly south of the two map markers. It took me forever to find them again the second time around.

Suggested Topics