0 Likes/1 Replies/18 ViewsOriginal poster dignite_ 5 posts
Even though the release version was really buggy it still had much fewer issues than the game has now. I literally cannot play 30 minutes without some game-breaking bug appearing.
- Performance is horrendous since December patch and no one bothers to fix it. ( FPS cut by half, even more in cities )
- Lincolnshire questline is impossible to complete.
- Map markers do not clear properly.
- NPC's during sieges just stand around.
- Can't interact with pretty much anyone in the settlement.
- Walking speed is always set to slowest.
- A lot of graphical artifacts, especially in dark areas
- Fish do not spawn, making some activities impossible to complete
- Minimum amount of arrows even with an upgraded quiver.
These are just some issues, I could just go on and on and on. You're just further breaking the game instead of fixing it.