Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yesin069
    Original poster 554 posts

I just want to know why Ubisoft are releasing Title Updates for this game monthly instead of faster bugfixing patches and monthly content patches?

There are a lot of annoying plotstopper bugs in this game and some are already declared as "fixed" in the Known issues section. Just release those fixes faster, like every week or every two weeks.
    We always need to stop playing for a whole month if they doesn't fix our problem in the newest patch and wait a whole month.

Plotstopping bugs should always have the highest opriority and should be fixed as fast as possible. When the patch in february will introduce new bugs (and i am sure it will) we we'll need to wait until march to get a fix for that. This simply isn't the right way.

I really don't care for those engame raid stuff that they will add in february because this is a singleplayer game that i will enjoy once and not play forever with mindless repeatable content. I just want bugfixes, polish, a transmog system, improved cloth physics, wet clothes in rain and new game plus. All this live service stuff really doesn't fit this game and i even don't care for those seasonal content that i can only play for a limited time. This isn't an online game.

I started playing in december and since then every patch introduced more problems so i am not playing the game at all and just waiting for patches that only come every month to fix one bug and introduce two more. Not to forget that they always introduce new microtransactions with every patch and are really fast to fix grinding tactics (that i never use). If someone wants to break his own experience in using exploits and glitches, just let the people do it.
    Fix bugs first and introduce features that where already in Odyssey (i hate Odyssey!). A faster patch frequency is needed for this game!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@yesin069

odyssey was way better then valhalla

• Yesin069
    Original poster 554 posts

@asgardian02

Regarding Odyssey:
    This is just no AC game for me. Ubisoft Quebec is just no studio that should do AC games. Leave them make other IP's but please leave AC away from them.
    It is just too much an RPG which doesn't fit an AC game.
    They also finally need to get rid of those selectable character genders. In AC i want a stringly written female or male character. I don't care for the gender i just want a well written character that makes sense for the time period. I don't wanna play a viking woman, sorry. I know that vikings had fighting woman but this kills the immersion for me and i don't need this SJW stuff in any game just so they can please everyone.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics