Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

Attachment for prior post. I just keep praying I am not wasting my time. undefined

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

Coming out of the Animus, I went outside to the right and up the steps is a view, it actually says focus, to the right of that there is a stone with an interact on it, when you hit interact Layla says"Eivor carved these runes" One of the runes, looks like the Odins rune people have found, if you can translate what the set of runes means, it may be a clue, it may not be.I didn't see anyone mention this yet but maybe something to investigate.I posted this here as well since it applies to the same mystery

• Acedyn22

@duskdragon56496 Excellent observation and definitely something worth taking a look at. Thank you for contribution to this thread, I really appreciate it.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

No problem, I'm still checking other areas so if you find anything out let us know, I'm trying to figure out what the symbols are but unfortunately I don't have a rune translator, I understand there's supposed to be something in the collectors edition so if anyone can translate what that means we'd all be appreciative!

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

Not sure if this is relevant, but I noticed that the known runes are somewhat close to Offering Altars. Here is an overview of what I mean.

• Acedyn22

This rune set was given with the ultimate and collector's editions.
    I will translate the actual meaning momentarily. As it may give a clue as well 🤷♀✍undefined

• Acedyn22

@duskdragon56496 That is something I can help with considering I have studied runes (I come from strong Norse descent) and purchased the collector's edition. If possible, take a picture of the runes outside of the animus, to post on this thread. I will gladly translate it. At this moment, I plan to take a break from the actual game itself for a couple days. I will continue to periodically check the website's forum for more clues, but I must focus on pressing personal priorities. I hope with the collaboration of all, someone will solve this mystery.

• Acedyn22

@el_t_us YES!!!! Fabulous work! I think you are onto something here. Have you tried to see coordinates/placement can be matched up with Odin's Rune itself or another rune? Similar to how Magister Victus' tomb discovery was made.
    P.S. When I went there, I received moldy cheese, while in Access the Animus' video, they obtained 61 silver pieces 😞

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

Can't, it'll let you take a photo but there's no way to see it, it's easy to find, exit through the door to the left of the laptop,bear right like you're walking to Eivors grave. look up the hill you'll see a fence, there are also wooden steps which bring you to a focus point, look to your right to the large stone and you'll see the interact dot, I'll do what I can ,if I find anything I'll post it.

• Acedyn22

@el_t_us I forgot to show you gratitude for sharing your knowledge with us. I sincerely apologize for that and offer my sincerest "THANK YOU!"

• Acedyn22

@duskdragon56496 Thank you.
    Also, you could try to use a camera on a phone or laptop. That's how I share mine, of course I have to downsize them before sharing them on this platform, but that's how I do it. If not accessible or whatever your reason, no worries. I will do in a couple days.

As far as the runes given in the Ultimate and Collector's editions, the two blues are not actual runes. I must confess I had to look up younger futhark, to be sure, but I am convinced they were made up. As far the green rune, it's an elder futhark rune. The name is Fehu and translates to cattle. It's meaning is an omen of abundance. It is a symbol for wealth, it indicates gain in terms of riches, possessions, and/or luck.
    This is probably a dead end, as far as getting a clue from the rune set given with the Ultimate and Collector's editions.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@acedyn22 Thank you! And you did show gratitude in your previous post! But I'm not here for thanks, just wanna help if I can. Probably has nothing to do with the Altars anyways lol.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@Acedyn22 Someone put a photo of the word on this post https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93816/can-we-all-focus-on-solving-this-mysterie/78
    go right to the bottom of the post

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@acedyn22 I just repeated your 'experiment' with Odin's Rune at the south coast. I got the same result with an ordinary bow. The blackout occurs after the incendiary arrow has exploded when triggered by a bird. Its remains I collected in a 'circle of fire' in the hole below: some leather and an animal heart. It doesn't seem anything special.

But I did not see a mysterious blue wall. So that is something else.

• MelArlo
    12 posts

I have found 3 of them but where is the one in hamtunscire?

• MelArlo
    12 posts

I was able to black out the one in east anglia but no other effect.

I think the blue was you ran into was an edge of the map. That cave doesn't seem finished. I was able to throw a torch into the oblivion through a hole in the floor.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@melarlo Here you go.

• MelArlo
    12 posts

@el_t_us thanks! I must have walked by it a dozen times

• Acedyn22

@hroozenbeek
    Thank you for your time to put your findings in this thread. I found that the Incendiary Powder Trap with Noden's Arc does not have to be trigged by killing an animal. I found that it only works in close range.
    I had previously already killed the bird in the picture, perhaps I killed another bird without knowing and that's how the fire was trigged, I didn't look for a corpse though.

@DUSKDRAGON56496
    Thanks. I will most definitely will drive into this later tonight/tomorrow and attempt to translate.

I also think it is worth mentioning we might want to take a look at the creation of the runes themselves. Has anyone to a look for a clue in a sacred spring in Asgard or
    Jotunheim? In one of the most famous poems of the Poetic Edda, Loddfafnismal, Odin drank from the waters of inspiration at Mimir's Well. I will take a picture of the "Runatal" (Song of the Runes) from the poem. Hopefully this thought leads to a discovery, or at least a clue. I won't be partaking in game play for a couple of days.
    Please feel free to post your findings.

• Acedyn22

Attachment for pervious post. Picture of Runatal. Another picture to follow. undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics