Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MelArlo
    12 posts

I was able to black out the one in east anglia but no other effect.

I think the blue was you ran into was an edge of the map. That cave doesn't seem finished. I was able to throw a torch into the oblivion through a hole in the floor.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@melarlo Here you go.

• MelArlo
    12 posts

@el_t_us thanks! I must have walked by it a dozen times

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

@hroozenbeek
    Thank you for your time to put your findings in this thread. I found that the Incendiary Powder Trap with Noden's Arc does not have to be trigged by killing an animal. I found that it only works in close range.
    I had previously already killed the bird in the picture, perhaps I killed another bird without knowing and that's how the fire was trigged, I didn't look for a corpse though.

@DUSKDRAGON56496
    Thanks. I will most definitely will drive into this later tonight/tomorrow and attempt to translate.

I also think it is worth mentioning we might want to take a look at the creation of the runes themselves. Has anyone to a look for a clue in a sacred spring in Asgard or
    Jotunheim? In one of the most famous poems of the Poetic Edda, Loddfafnismal, Odin drank from the waters of inspiration at Mimir's Well. I will take a picture of the "Runatal" (Song of the Runes) from the poem. Hopefully this thought leads to a discovery, or at least a clue. I won't be partaking in game play for a couple of days.
    Please feel free to post your findings.

• Acedyn22

Attachment for pervious post. Picture of Runatal. Another picture to follow. undefined

• Acedyn22

Part 2 of attachment. Looks like all my books of Scandinavian lore and history may have some kind of purpose after all. Lol. undefined

• Acedyn22

Update: Reports of noises when walking near/on the illusionary rune have been confirmed. Brings me back to the theory of looking at the Runatal literature a little more.

Also, I have taken a look at the "runes" outside of the animus. At this time, I want to note, the only actual rune is Isa. | = ice. This rune cannot be reversed. Its meaning: Statis, contraction, danger, frigidity, deadlock, etc. I think it is worth mentioning the very conditions that torment you can ultimately become the bridge to renewal.
    Later tonight, I will flip and flop some of the runes to see if it spells something out or if the "reversible" runes indicate something as well.

• Acedyn22

I do want to correct myself, I didn't take a look at the younger futhark to verify my statement. They might be actual runes, IDK off the top of my head. I will circle back with my findings tomorrow.

• Acedyn22

OMG! I have been watching this guy for years now and I totally missed this video 🥴
    BAM!!! 💥🤦♀

• Acedyn22

Screenshots from YouTube comments. Any findings that I come across, I will continue to post them here. undefinedundefined

• Acedyn22

Posting a picture taken by @Tchester1980 on another thread. Just wanted to post it here for my (or whomever it may concern's) reference. To be followed by videos from Dr. Jackson Crawford's Youtube channel.

undefined

• Acedyn22

Considering this man helped Ubisoft with his expertise on younger futhark, I think it's worth a shot to watch these videos.

• Acedyn22

Another video that may enlighten the situation.
    Now I am not the sharpest sword, but I am not that dull. I really do believe there is connection here and one (or all) of videos will help translate the inscription outside the animus.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@acedyn22

great stuff, but i dont understand why you would create a new thread when i already made one about this a few days in which a lot of info has been shared..

• Acedyn22

@asgardian02
    I didn't mean to step on your toes. I have never used a game forum and don't know much about the etiquette. I created it so I could focus on runes, more specifically, Odin's Illusionary Rune. I feel like it's easier for me (& maybe others) to see information that is directly related to the subject. I detest reading through the comments of other unsolved mysteries when I am fixated on a specific task; I suppose I was just trying to organize it like I would paperwork 🤷♀
    Reading through the YouTube comments gave me a headache earlier. I wish someone else would do it.
    And maybe, subconsciously I'm like Eivor, I want to take ALL THE GLORY & FAME🪓⚔🏹
    Totally kidding, I'm just a ♑ 🐐 that likes thoughts to be direct/organized.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@acedyn22 That's pretty cool. I will try it later. It confirms that there is really something behind (literally and figuratively) these runes. But it is still a glitch, not the proper way to access the secret.

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!
  • Acedyn22

@hroozenbeek Thanks 😊
    I think you are correct about the glitch thing.

• Acedyn22

Asgardian02
    And just so you are aware, we created a thread about the same thing on the same day. I made a new thread to make it easier to find, that's why I named it Odin's Illusionary Rune/Mysterious Symbol to make it more specific and easier to find, therefore easier to collaborate and share information.

It's just a game thread anyhow. It's all woven together in the end ❣

undefined

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics