Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

@hroozenbeek Thanks 😊
    I think you are correct about the glitch thing.

• Acedyn22

Asgardian02
    And just so you are aware, we created a thread about the same thing on the same day. I made a new thread to make it easier to find, that's why I named it Odin's Illusionary Rune/Mysterious Symbol to make it more specific and easier to find, therefore easier to collaborate and share information.

It's just a game thread anyhow. It's all woven together in the end ❣

undefined

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!
  • Acedyn22

@asgardian02
    And one more thing worth mentioning, all the questions you are asking (at this very moment) in your thread, have been posted in here if you just take a moment to read all the comments 💁♀

Okay, I'm done now.
    Back to the objective...

• Acedyn22

"If you are looking for the section in the Hávamál where it talks about Odin and the runes, it starts on the 138th stanza in the poem. Or if your poem doesn’t tell you the stanza number look for the section 'The Lay of Loaddfafnir' (which starts on the 111th stanza). Skim a little ahead and you should see it."
    Referenced from the website, therunesite.com

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@acedyn22

my thread was started jan 26 and yours started jan 28.

seems counterproductive to have 2 threads about same stuff ill leave it at that.

• Acedyn22

I'm still having difficulty translating the younger futhark found on a rock, located outside the animus (present day). I have translated a few letters, but it's challenging considering they are not designed symmetrical & some seem incomplete.
    My questions are:
    1) Will the translation be English or Old Norse?
    2) Will the translation be based off the sound of the word or sight? My theory is sight & hopefully in English 🤞
    I am just going to mention it again, visit Dr. Jackson Crawford's YouTube channel, about translating younger futhark.
    Especially considering he helped Ubisoft with the rune authentication.

Hope this helps us all being one step closer to finding the secret of Odin's Illusionary Rune.

🖤✌ 🎮

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!
  • Acedyn22

@asgardian02
    Sincere question, do you not look at pictures? Someone in your thread, had previously answered one of your questions and you over looked that as well.
    Go back to my comments and try again. Clearly posted a picture of the original thread I had started.
    I find your quest for glory on the subject a bit petty. I already posted more information on the subject on this thread. So if you find it counterproductive, then by all means, post away on here or carry on 🙃

• Acedyn22

I find all this nonsense of "there only can be one" a bit disheartening. Freedom of speech 💬 ✊
    Plus it's distracting me from my objective and people have to stifle through our perspectives on threading etiquette. Completely immature in my perspective and I would like to apologize for my contribution of useless words to anyone reading this 😔

• Acedyn22

"Odin said:
    I know that I hung on a high windy tree
    for nine long nights;
    pierced by a spear -Odin’s pledge-
    given myself to myself.
    No one can tell about that tree,
    from what deep roots it rises.
    They brought me no bread, no horn to drink from,
    I gazed toward the ground.
    Crying aloud, I caught up the runes;
    finally I fell.
    Nine mighty songs..."
    -Poetic Edda

Maybe, just maybe...
    You have to meditate in front of all nine (estimated #) Odin's Illusionary runes 🤔

Perhaps there is a timing factor with this mystery as well.

• Acedyn22

Made a post on Reddit, in the translator forum, about the younger futhark message left by Eivor (found in the present time.) Hoping to get some feedback there 🤞

• Acedyn22

I did find this article on Reddit.
    Now it's worth mentioning this was published looong before the release of AC Valhalla, but it may contain some useful information. undefined

• Acedyn22

This was a response I found that may have some insight as well. undefined

• Acedyn22

Nine nights, nine mighty songs, nine realms..
    🤔 Maybe instead of the coordinates matching with Odin's Illusionary Rune or any rune. Perhaps, a map of the nine realms overlapped on England's map, can help us find the other sites?
    Has anyone seen this symbol in Asgard or Jötunheimr? They might only be found in Midgard.

• Acedyn22

DARN! I'll attempt this again by submitting the first line. Maybe afterwards I will be able to post the picture of rune message left by Eivor. undefined

• Acedyn22

As I tried to post this on Reddit again, I started thinking maybe the younger futhark rune that are easily able to be read/deciphered are the ones to focus on 🤔undefined

• Acedyn22

I'm no artist so please don't judge my interpretation too harshly, this is what my eyes see. Probably wrong, but wanted to share. What do you see in the text? Any artsy people willing to redraw or use some kind of graphic design tool to get a better picture? undefined

• Acedyn22

https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/l7ppma/norse_english_younger_futhark/

If you wish to follow my translator post on Reddit, here ya go.

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics