Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

@el_t_us You beat me to the punch. Brain WAaAaAve!! Lol.

• Acedyn22

I am embarrassing myself with my elementary grammar mistakes and forgetting words 🤣 I can't rock staying awake for over twenty-four hours like I used to ☠ About to jump back in the game to see if all the runes with picture of the seer(?) in Asgard are the same. More pictures to come.

• Acedyn22

Runes on the Collector's Edition.
    Thought it was worth posting. undefined

• Acedyn22

Another find in the Collector's Edition CD case.
    silicone, magnesium, and oxygen...This may only have to do with the ISU (Noden's Arc) bow though.undefined

• Acedyn22

This was also on the back of the CD as well.undefined

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@acedyn22 Fe3O4 is magnetite. Probably referring to the 'obsidian' ore that the Isu bow is in.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@acedyn22 MgSiO3 is enstatite. Formed from SiO2 (Quartz) and MgO (Magnesium Oxide).

• Acedyn22

EUREKA!!! I believe I found a solid clue. Pictures to follow progression!

• Acedyn22

Okay folks, I think this a pretty solid lead. When I saw Asgard for the first time, I was in love, but what captivated me the most was the design of what appears to be a woman seer with the Helm of Awe behind her. I literally wished they sent that picture with the Collector's Edition, but now I am thinking it would of made things a bit too obvious. Now what stands out is that there are only 3-4 of them, but only one has a set of blue runes next to it. I did not test anything out, but I did look around the palace to see if I could find those three runes anywhere else, I did not. They were with only ONE of the wall graphics. So with that being said, I am going to try to dive into translating. undefined

• Acedyn22

I am so happy I noticed this.
    I must of passed it a hundred or more times. undefined

• Acedyn22

I like to confirm that I only found four of these graphics and the were relativity close to one another. I will post a picture later for your convenience. And as I stated before, only one had a set of three blue runes next to it.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@acedyn22 To the left, around the corner, you can see the same three runes, but in twofold (mirrored). If you look closely, you see that the runes are separate from the other textures. They seem to float a little bit in front of the rest.

undefined

• Acedyn22

@hroozenbeek Nice find!!!! Thank you for posting.

• TheeElf
    178 posts

@acedyn22 Can anyone post a picture of the gate for the Hamtunscire rune? I got the camera down in there but it looked like an open cave. It looks like it has an arched black opening but using Odin's sight prior to going into photo mode it is just the backend of a cave. I just want to make sure what this gate is while we continue working on finding more runes or a connection between the 4 existing ones.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@acedyn22 In fact, the runes appear on most of the cornerstones around this little enclosure. They are mostly hidden by flowers, but you can see them well enough.

• MelArlo
    12 posts

@hroozenbeek I took a couple images but they are too large to upload here. I did not see a gate in the cave just a black opening that I couldn't get through

• MelArlo
    12 posts

Do you guys have a link to a guide you have been using to translate runes?

• Acedyn22

@hroozenbeek Fair enough, I will admit, I didn't look that hard. My kids were occupied for a moment and tried to seize the moment. Thank you for correcting me. I appreciate it.

@TheeElf at this time I am away from my game. I cannot help at this time.

@MelArlo I do not use a calculator, I am going based off a video that I posted from one the people that helped Ubisoft with his expertise on younger futhark. I will post the video again for your quick reference. I think his videos are very helpful.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@acedyn22 Can you make sense of these runes? I know nothing about runes and online resources do not really help much here. The first three runes of the four rune-word under the 'painting' seem to be UNW in Elder Futhark, but what about the last rune? And what about the three runes on the cornerstones?

I guess I will have to watch those videos you've been promoting... 😉

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Okay, I watched the video and it's supposed to be Younger Futhark, that's clear. 🙂 But not all of the runes we see here are part of the Younger Futhark alphabet, at least as far as I can make out.

I'm also trying (and failing) to make sense of the inscription in the upper part of the 'painting'.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics