Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

Which brings me back to one of my theories, that we may have missed something at the Well of Urd 🤔

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@acedyn22 Is it possible to do a black and white photo of them runes. It's real hard to see them.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

so you basically constantly copy paste stuff we figured out on my thread and post it here, great job 😉

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!
  • Acedyn22

@asgardian02
    Um no! Once again the world doesn't revolve you. People generate similar ideas. Oddly, you and I seem to be awake at the same time.
    I stopped looking at your thread awhile back, but then decided to take a gander after your comment. I find it funny you "stole" an image @eL_T_US made and shared with this thread, without any acknowledgment it came from another person. Go back to Nidavelir and stop trolling my thread. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all and move along.

• Acedyn22

@vanadiumcobalt
    I did not make/take the picture.
    I have not played the game for about 24 hours & counting. Maybe some graphic guru will help us out, bc I would love to see that too.

• Acedyn22

@Asgardian02
    Secondly, I posted the idea long ago (in this thread, thank Odin for time stamps) about trying use symbols as coordinates. I later realized that considering Odin has 9 long nights, and hears nine mighty songs, that maybe it's 9 locations based on the 9 realms. Get over yourself kid.
    Seriously, you are starting to get under my skin.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@acedyn22 What about the etchings we see before (i.e. to the left of) [urd]? It always seems to stay in the shade.

• Acedyn22

@hroozenbeek
    🤔🤔🤔 Good point. Thanks for pointing that out. Shade/shadows typically refer to illusions.

• Acedyn22

@hroozenbeek
    I haven't logged into the game since yestermorning so I cannot see the runes in the shade, however thinking of shade>shadows>illusion>hidden truth made me believe the first part may say, "Hidden in Udr...."
    undefined

• Acedyn22

I am starting to believe there is Fly Aragic in the Well of Urd. Just a theory worth putting out there.
    Hopefully Access the Animus or Jayvee, or whomever, solves this soon because I'm so excited to see if it is an ISU weapon, gear attire, or perhaps a new skill... The suspense is killing me 😬 Still working on decoding the mysterious set of runes. I really feel like Dr. Jackson Crawford is giving his YT subscribers/viewers a clue when he mentions a previous video of his. I will post the videos again in the order I believe they should be watched.

• Acedyn22

And I think it's important to repeat myself, that the Poetic Edda is a clue itself.

• Acedyn22

I also found this video to be useful as well.

• Acedyn22

Wishful thinking, but in the inventory there are eight categories: cloak, torso, bow, 2 weapons, helmet, bracers, and lastly pants. Being unrealistically optimistic here, but wouldn't be splendid to receive eight items and one new skill set (like invisibility or shapeshifting.) What would you like to obtain from solving this mystery?

• Acedyn22

undefinedRunes found in Asgard around the palace, saving here for a quick reference. Did some looking around at the Well of Urdr, did not find anything to interesting. Moving along...

• Acedyn22

At first glance it looks like it can be translated to Northumbria, probably under-thinking it, by A LOT! 😅
    😵 Probably time for me to bring out the notebook and attend Dr. Jackson Crawford's class.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@acedyn22

Hopefully nothing conected to the ISU bow.
    Hopefully another clue regarding the runes which was found over the map!
    Fantastic work!

• Acedyn22

@tchester1980 Thank you. I thought about that as well, but I am trying to be optimist about it. I just wanted to say below the runes, it appears to be a seer with horns and possibly the HELM OF AWE behind her. If I wanted to hide something very well, I would most certainly would hide it in the endless sea of white. Where sun and snow become one, and the land itself can appear as an illusion. Another thought I had was to take all the gear rune symbols to see if I can make a word from that. Might be worth a try. This weekend when I get a bit more free time, I most certainly plan t to go on a rune hunt. I truly feel like the rune scriptures have to do with Odin's Illusionary Rune. In a moment, I am going to take another look at the Collector's Edition. I will report my findings immediately.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@acedyn22 I've really no clue, but..."water sun elk need ride birch tree need ride need gift bow". This is a very poor guess by looking at runes from wikipedia.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

Maybe need to ride the Elk and equip the Isu bow..?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics