ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mvrc0sATM
    2 posts

Well it seems that there are two new runes on Ireland, I wonder if we'll get the 9th in Paris or if we have to look further in the Wrath Of The Druids DLC

Dark Strider uploaded a video of them

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 195 posts

@mvrc0satm
    Thank you for posting an update. Much appreciated!

• isuwhat
    190 posts

9th Rune now found in Ireland

search for the Eye of Odin could very well be back on

• Acedyn22

@isuwhat Thank you for keeping the thread updated.

The hunt is most certainly back on!
    Happy hunting everyone 👀🙃

• nash_trickster
    48 posts

Well, just saw a video in french which contains a much longer version of the leaked dialog file which mentions the Eye of Odin (the one in Dark Stryder's video).
    (I don't know how to post that video here unfortunately but it's by french youtuber SLAPP, if anyone more versed in the workings of the forums is willing to do so.)

The longer file mentions an old woman who asks to fight Eivor. She's apparently a very strong opponent (in a line of dialog Eivor says she's akin to "the Shield Maidens of legends") and she's the one who ends up giving the Eye of Odin to Eivor...
    So we should no longer be looking for the Eye itself now, but for that old woman.

However, in one line of dialog the Old Woman also mentions altars, which can be found all across Mercia, where the amulet must be charged through combat... This part makes me think the whole Odin Rune mystery is actually linked to the forthcoming Mastery Challenges.

Mystery solved?

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@nash_trickster well that's surely Lagertha who has been strongly rumoured to be part of the mastery challenge that's coming soon. Sure hope it is her, big fan of her in the tv show

• Acedyn22

@nash_trickster Sure hoping so 🤞

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!
  • Acedyn22

In honor of every fans search and persistence to solve this mystery, I designed an illusionary rune design for the #ACTattooContest
    🙃
    undefined

• bielik01
    1717 posts

@isuwhat the woman's name is Hildiran, and will be present in Ravensthorpe after a mysterious meteorite is spotted falling from the sky

• SpirantCrayon22
    1442 posts

I just went to the sites in Sussex and Hampshire, the two that aren't marked on the map at the new cave in Ravensthorpe, and the runes are glowing. I don't think they were before. Nothing happens when Eivor goes near them but at this point I have only done the Ravensthorpe cave, I have not been to the other three sites.

• TheeElf
    301 posts

@spirantcrayon22 They were not glowing before but there is nothing behind them in the cave system yet. I also checked the ones in Ireland. Those 3 are NOT glowing blue. However, the bizarre one on the west coast that looked like it was pasted on the rock backward is now white and much more obvious than it was previously but nothing can be done at those 3 either.
    With the Mastery Challenges being free content, the first 4 runes/tombs being free content, 2 other England runes being free content, I'm curious to see how they are going to do this when Ireland is not free content if it really involves using 8 artifacts from each tomb plus potentially what Hildiran has being the 9th artifact to unlock the gate/portal/door at the 1st tomb. And for those that don't know the tie between the Mastery Challenge and the Odin's Runes is due to the 2 notes from Hildiran next to one of the hidden artifacts in the tomb. Only 3 artifacts (one per tomb) and the 1st tomb being the door/portal.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1442 posts

@theeelf

Interesting. What artifacts? The armour set? I didn't find anything else, but then again the game is very bad when it comes to flagging stuff so I could easily have missed something. If it is the armour set then maybe there are three weapons to find to make eight, like the Thor armour set being needed to pick up Mjolnir. Well, we'll find out!

• TheeElf
    301 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Not the armor (that's the obvious reward). Each tomb (except the large one with the map and circular portal on the floor) has a hidden artifact in it:

/
    /

The artifacts can be found after you gained access to the tomb burial area and are located between the tomb and the exit path. Additionally, in the Venutius tomb in addition to the artifact are 2 letters from Hildiran.

First Note from Hildiran:

Second Note from Hildiran:

This is why we believe there is a link between the Mastery Challenges, the item obtained in the Mastery Challenge, and the artifacts from the Tombs.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1442 posts

@theeelf oh, okay, so I need to go back and have another look!

• S7igma957
    173 posts

Two more runes for sure! You can clearly see those on map.
    https://www.theoneswhocamebefore.com/odins-rune-mystery: (https://theoneswhocamebefore.com/odins-rune-mystery)

• TheeElf
    301 posts

@s7igma957 The article is outdated but those are definitely the locations of runes 5 and 6. I'm curious to see how they tie in the 3 from England for the total 9 of them.

• S7igma957
    173 posts

@theeelf Yes but on stone map there is only two runes is left.

• TheeElf
    301 posts

@s7igma957 Sorry I meant to say the 3 from Ireland not the 3 from England. 6 total in England (4 released, 2 not highlighted on the map) plus the 3 in Ireland.

• MichalDK...
    176 posts

undefinedIsu Language 3 Words " Hasm " " oaenosod " " rhobtoras"

Suggested Topics