Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SombreFoot800
    Original poster 5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    300 posts

Weird, I'm finding more than enough fabrics. Or if I may ask, do we need fabrics for other stuff than quiver and pouch?

If I had to guess, I've probably only opened between 60 and 70% of the chests in the game so far. Still I have enough fabrics to upgrade last level on both, but haven't done so since there has been reports of fabrics not dropping anymore when you've fully upgraded these.

For me, Sciropeschire and Cent were wonderful "fabrics zones" - got dozens just from these two areas. I expect to get more from the higher zones. So I'm surprised you're struggling with getting enough, assuming it's not needed for something else.

• TORFINR
    373 posts

Some of them can be looted on soldiers roaming on the roads of high level areas (dont remember the name)

• SombreFoot800
    Original poster 5 posts

@netspook Very strange, as I said I've looted every chest I've found in every location. I seen somewhere that it was possible to buy them from the store in your settlement but nothing up to now.

• SombreFoot800
    Original poster 5 posts

@torfinr I'll give that a try.

• OHH_KAY
    6 posts

@sombrefoot800 you have to be 30 levels below on the said Power level (Region) like in linconscire pl:160 you have to be 129 atleast to get fabrics

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

guys this is a known bug, might be wise to read up on those instead of posting the same stuff over an dover.

• Netspook
    300 posts
    guys this is a known bug, might be wise to read up on those instead of posting the same stuff over an dover.

And which issue is that? The skill points or the fabric?

Btw, considering the insane amount of threads you have started yourself, I wouldn't be so loud about such if I was you.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@netspook

each thread i started is about something else entirely.

Both the fabric and the 3 additional skills are known bugs.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

also i am not saying you cant open a thread, but that it might be worthwhile to see 1st if there were already others commenting about this isseu, and if anything is been stated about this on their buglist.
    If you would have taken these steps you'd already have your answers

• Netspook
    300 posts

@asgardian02
    Just drop it.

Age varies a lot. As do experiences with forums. And maybe the OP simply forgot to check.

Attacking a guy with 4 posts for opening a thread about issues already mentioned elsewhere, when you have 1122 posts, quite a lot of them off-topic, and god knows how many threads of your own...

No need to be so rude, ecpecially considering no one's spamming more than yourself.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@netspook

i am not rude, i am merely giving an answer to his question and also helping him how to better navigate the forums in the future.

Your welcome.

Suggested Topics