ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LTWISHMASTER
    Original poster 2 posts

After meeting the NPC in Hamtunscire around Stonehenge. The one you drink with and he thinks you killed his wife. I could not defeat him and now every time the game loads I am in the drunken haze the only way to correct it is to go to bed at my village or load a save from the 17th that sucks means I have to do everything again. Even made a new save did not work. When I was doing a mission, man behind the man and died it starts me off in that haze and of course cant fast travel because you are in the middle of that mission. Does not matter what I do can you please fix this. I really don't want to restart at Vinland to get rid of this bug or have to go back to camp to sleep every time I want to play. Meditating does not work either.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LTWISHMASTER
    Original poster 2 posts

@ltwishmaster Update I deleted all the saves except for vinland not a fix it still needs to be........ but it loads right and I have to do vinland again 😠

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@ltwishmaster Hey there. Sorry to hear about this happening. I'd like to know if you're able to grab a video or screenshots of this issue occurring for us to review. Be sure to include things such as the mission in your log, as well as any variables important to the quest which aren't functioning properly!

Official Response

Suggested Topics