Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• swampeh
    Original poster 12 posts

Is anybody else having the problem where Titanium is no longer available at any of the merchants?
    I think it stopped being available for sale when 1.1.1.0 came out...

Is this a bug or deliberate? I hope it's not deliberate as that would just smack of desperately trying to force people to buy Helix Credits so that they can get enough Titanium to upgrade different armour sets, or push them to buy cosmetics

Because there's no transmog, and armour set appearance changes with level, you need an awful lot of Titanium to update different sets of armour if you like to change your appearance.. the amount required vs the amount available out in the world makes it pretty much untenable if you want to upgrade multiple sets of armour...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 446 posts

@swampeh Hi there! I apologize for any negative impact that this may have had on your gameplay experience in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. First, can you please try clearing your console's cache to see if that makes any differences? You can clear the cache by unplugging your console from the wall, waiting at least two minutes, then plugging it back in and restarting the game. If that doesn't help, can you please let me know what merchants specifically you have checked? It would also be helpful if you could grab a video showing the inventory of the merchants you shopped at prior to noticing this issue. You can always upload these details in a case at support.ubi.com for more detailed documentation in our system if someone on Discussions is not able to respond in a timely manner!

Official Response
  • swampeh
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubikoality Hi thank you for the reply... but it seems to have resolved itself, I did go several days checking different merchants... and there was non available.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@swampeh I'm delighted to hear this issue seems to have resolved itself. Thank you kindly for updating this thread to let us know. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics