Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jin....
    Original poster 16 posts

I noticed Zealot Cola's portrait circle space was filled with scroll when i found him.
    I uploaded the picture of it.
    Fix please.
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@jin Hello there! Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to know if this persists after finding and defeating the zealot. If so, was the scroll there before? Lastly, have you seen this occur with any other Zealots?

Official Response
  • Jin....
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubiwan
    Yes It persists after finding and defeating him.
    I think it appeared when travelling Hamtunscire and wasn't there before.
    No other Zealots have this problem.
    Thank you for the Reply.

• Font81
    19 posts

@ubiwan

had the same problem in my save file. i killed the zealot, the image is exactl the same but turn red like all others. did not affect trophy/medallion count. got the poor fellow quest. just an icon bug.

• FirebirdUK3
    11 posts

I had the same thing. I found him by accident as I was wandering around, killed him (confirmed the kill) and then checked the order screen to see him as a scroll. Xbox series X here

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics