Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Gottkoenig.
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey everyone,

just want to ask has someone the same problem my crew is always dead and cant raid a base without crew. First it works normal and now they died and spawns dead out of the ship and dont rly want to restart y.y.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• simpletime00
    4 posts

I sail up to a cathedral and initiate a raid. All my raiders jump out and fall over into a pool of blood in the water. I am not able to revive them.

• skoame
    1 posts

@gottkoenig
    Hello Viking,
    I have the same issues, dead crew, crew lying on the ground, except one.
    I tried changing the whole crew, putting back standard crew, going inside and sailing.
    But once I'm off the boat, it is only corpses around the boat, even in the settlement.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry that this is happening! Does reloading an earlier save an initiating the raid again help? If not, could you provide a video of this happening? Also, does it happen with every raid or a specific one?

Official Response
  • JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

Hi. Can somebody tell me if they are dead, sleep, or... drunk? xDD Like dashing sea wolves. xDD

https://ibb.co/KyFqw15

Or maybe it is not a bug and it will be fixed later in some quest?))

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

Or maybe here... They jump from the boat and... go to drink?))) Hangover?))) Best raid: me and fat man in bear cloak.))) Other - go to drink. xDDD

https://ibb.co/yRNhnYN

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83691/dead-crew
    kek we have same best crew ever.))) Mine - got drunk and go to rest in the water. xDD

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

Here is the video of the problem:

I want to notice that active quest - it just active quest and I'm just traveling and collecting treasures. The quest just hangs in active. Maybe i should switch to another quest?

• Gamebent
    26 posts

That is so weird! I'm at lvl 140 and haven't had a single crewmember die.
    This is the buggiest game I've played in a long time! FFS, more bugs than Marvel's Avengers, and that's really saying something!

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

Seriously? I waited with update 1.0.4 anything but not this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NtZ2MCZjQcQLS1RH9
    It very very sad cuz raids becomes terrible.
    Whats wrong? Tell me!

• legend0fthefall
    2 posts

PC version.

When approaching any raiding location the yellow raiding circle does not appear. Nor does the "E" prompt to raid appear. Attempting to break down a door or open treasure in an area for raiding still does prompt the "Press J" but when pressing J nothing happens. I have tried multiple locations, different power levels and in and out of the boat.

There is another bug linked to my raiding crew, which may be part of it.

1 2
    3 4
    5 6

If you number the raiding crew boxes, whomever is in box 4 (and it does not matter who as I have tried swapping), this person shows up as a dead body on the dock of the settlement. You can pick them up and carry them anywhere as if they were a dead body. When using the ship they do not join the crew and are not in the ship when travelling. Reloading does not fix this. Swapping to different crew does not fix this whether it be current crew or borrowed crew.

• legend0fthefall
    2 posts
  • JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

Bump. Problem is still here. Somebody help. Dont want to play without normal raid. Sorry.

• Shaila89
    2 posts

@legend0fthefall I have the same exact issues as you, however I have three dead, 4,5 and 6. And with so much locked behind the raiding mechanic my game is now at a stall as it is pointless trying to push on when there is story locked behind the raid mechanic.

• nisse88
    2 posts

@legend0fthefall

I have a similar problem.

When I travel with the boat I think the members are there alive rowing. But when in port the lie dead inside the boat.

But when raiding they are still in the boat. Most of the raids one guy comes and helps open chests/doors. But otherwise I'm alone in the raid.

Also one of the raid locations is bugged, the material chests are on the map, but not the red raid symbol. So I can't raid it with the boat or blow the horn to trigger a raid for that location.

• mr_good_cat7
    2 posts

I'm not sure how or when this occurred, but I was raiding a monastery (Racalf Monastery). To initiate the raid, I approached the monastery from the land side and used the horn option. I did not initiate the raid via long ship. Once I initiated the raid, the long ship icon appeared and I had assumed my crew/raiders were fighting near the boat.

During the raid, I noticed non of my crew mates were in the area or near the long ship and none would appear to help force open barred doors. After killing all of the enemy NPCs, I fast traveled back to Raventhorpe. This is when I noticed the corpses of all my crew NPCs (Bragi, Birna, my customized Jormsvikingr, etc) scattered around the docks (screenshot below). Upon entering the boat, no crew appear and it looks as though I am the only character in the boat.

Reverting to a previous save, fast traveling, or restarting the game does not fix the issue. Playing on PC using ver. 1.0.4.

undefined

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

Bump here too

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MissM16
    163 posts