Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• talalc
    10 posts

@missm16 Wow.. I thought I was a single incident. Thanks for the info. Jesus, I don't believe the Ubisoft dev still didn't add this really bad bug to the list of their known bugs.
    This is truly a broken game. I can't believe it's a known issue for almost 2 months!
    They knew about this till now and still don't acknowledge this anywhere. Should not have released the game with something so fundamental damaged in the game.
    The actual viking theme is non existent some time into the game. This is completely messed up. I don't know if I can demand my money back after experiencing this, but this bug literally ends the whole point of this Assassin's Creed game.

• kalex100
    22 posts

@talalc For me it was that my computer just couldn't run it right, and I wasn't in agreement with the whole transsexual theme...

• MissM16
    163 posts

@talalc
    You're welcome and yeah, hopefully they'll fix it once they see several people have the same dead crew bug. It literally stops the whole game. Even if we can clear the enemies without them, we still need them to open doors and chests. No crew = no raids.

Yeah the entire game is pretty broken. People have reported bugs in every quest so far. They really shouldn't have rushed to release it in this beta state. This is the only AC game I bought at launch (I usually wait a few months) and now I know why waiting pays off.

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

@ubiwan heh, look.)))

• Vogelgriep
    1 posts

It's not only the crew that is dead.
    Also quest figures are on the ground,alive and talking, but not playable.
    I have this issue since update 1.1.0.

undefinedundefinedundefined

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

Update 1.1.1
    Nothing change.(
    Shame.

• Klashhh
    4 posts

I'm having the same issue. Any one got any update's regarding this massive bug

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts

Hello there everyone!

I've now merged several threads together into a single megathread. I apologise if this has interrupted any ongoing conversations that were taking place. We felt it was best to move all reports of this issue into one place as we carry out further investigation.

I'm sorry to hear that you have all encountered this issue. I can let you know that the development team has received reports of this issue happening, and they are currently investigating further. At this moment in time, they have been unable to replicate this issue whilst carrying out testing. I've forwarded all of the images/videos/save files shared so far within this thread in the meantime. Thank you for taking the time to share these.

So far, we have only received reports of this specific issue happening on PC. To assist in the investigation, the development team are interested in collecting the save files of affected players. If you are affected by this issue, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save file for further investigation. Once you've done this, please can you share your ticket number within the thread so we can ensure that these are forwarded on. Thanks all! 😊

@JIeMypylllka - Thank you for sharing your save file, as well as the videos of the issue. I've passed on your report to the development team.

Official Response
  • AirWolf856
    3 posts

I have the same issue. I'm playing on PC. The crew are either all passed out or dead. That's what you get from drinking too much.

undefined

Here's another one that's not related to this but I thought it was funny.

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AirWolf856!

Thanks for taking the time to share those images that show your raiding crew spawning into the world dead. I'm not sure how that person got stuck inside the stairs though. Perhaps it's a new type of curse 🤔

I've passed your report to the development team for further investigation. Once we have any new updates to share, they will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • riah007
    3 posts

@skoame Most of my crew are dead at the start of any raid.undefined

• AirWolf856
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis As a question about this, I was wondering if your raiding party is suppose to level up when your character levels up? Maybe, since some of us have finished the game and keep playing, our level has gone beyond a level that the raiding parties aren't programmed for and they just hit a NULL value (which disables them). Just a thought.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'd like to provide you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team plans to fix this issue in a future update!

We don't yet have a definite ETA for when this update will be released. Once we have more confirmed information available to share, we will post it within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@riah007 - Thanks for sharing that image with us! We hope your raiding team will be brought back to life, ready to raid once again, soon.

@AirWolf856 - I'm sorry for the delayed response. I would be unable to speculate on what is causing this issue to happen. I can assure you that the development team has been able to reproduce this during their testing, and aims to fix this in a future update. Please keep an eye out for future updates!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the raiding crew spawning into the world dead in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the raiding crew following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics